Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

After 35 Years In Public Service This Blind Man Still Begging For His Gratuity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After 35 Years In Public Service This Blind Man Still Begging For His Gratuity (790 Views)

At 61, Yet Still Begging For Unity? / Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years / Children Text Governor Bagudu To Pay Father's Gratuity, Detained By DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After 35 Years In Public Service This Blind Man Still Begging For His Gratuity by Holluwasehun: 7:51am On Dec 26, 2020
Please anyone who knows somebody who know somebody in position that could help this blind man get his gratuity from LASG as soon as possible kindly come to his aid. He is not a begger and am not coming online to solicit money for him all we need is to help him get his gratuity.

This blind man was my primary school teacher who taught art and craft back then at Abati Pry School. Akowonjo. Lagos. Today, he has been retired after serving in Lagos State Civil Service for many years.

I met him last week before the Christmas break and I felt bad because he was looking worried, hopeless and helpless to collect his gratuity from Lagos State Govt. As a matter of fact he went to the governor's office to submit a letter to that effect but Governor Sanwo-olu was still in self isolation and the officials ask him to go and check back some other time next year 2021.

This man has five children that really depend on him for survival, one of his children is in LASU, one in LASPOTECH and others are leaning skills. in the cause of inability to get a good health care he lost his wife to sickness some three year ago. This man is meant to be enjoying the dividends of servicing in the public sector but he now begging to survive.

PLEASE MODERATOR KINDLY MAKE THIS TREND SO THIS MAN CAN GET THE NEEDED HELP.

1 Share

Re: After 35 Years In Public Service This Blind Man Still Begging For His Gratuity by SLAP44: 7:52am On Dec 26, 2020
His gratuity is resting inside one bullion van at Bourdillion road. grin

I didn't mention anybody name o
It's too early for anyone to quote me o
Re: After 35 Years In Public Service This Blind Man Still Begging For His Gratuity by Kriss216: 7:57am On Dec 26, 2020
God will continue to punish Tinubu!
Re: After 35 Years In Public Service This Blind Man Still Begging For His Gratuity by Cutehector(m): 7:58am On Dec 26, 2020
The kind of Hellfire waiting for some people, it had better they not been born.
Re: After 35 Years In Public Service This Blind Man Still Begging For His Gratuity by OAUTemitayo: 8:04am On Dec 26, 2020
When did he retire?
Lagos state pays gratuities and pensions within a short time of you leaving service.
He should write a letter to Bureau of Establishments.

1 Like

Re: After 35 Years In Public Service This Blind Man Still Begging For His Gratuity by Kzinne: 8:08am On Dec 26, 2020
Re: After 35 Years In Public Service This Blind Man Still Begging For His Gratuity by Freestainworld(m): 8:09am On Dec 26, 2020
They should pity this man's condition and pay him up, we are not doing well in this country, our politicians are wild animals.
Re: After 35 Years In Public Service This Blind Man Still Begging For His Gratuity by SLAP44: 8:09am On Dec 26, 2020
OAUTemitayo:
When did he retire?
Lagos state pays gratuities and pensions within a short time of you leaving service.
He should write a letter to Bureau of Establishments.

My friend go and sit down!

Do you think he is illiterate like bubu or that he cannot write a letter? He must have written tons of letters before coming out to beg since his money has been boxed in a bullion van. Laos people are so scared to arrest tinibu for all his attributes. They prefer to sweep the whole thing under the carpet.
Re: After 35 Years In Public Service This Blind Man Still Begging For His Gratuity by thesicilian: 8:13am On Dec 26, 2020
It is never a safe bet to put your hopes on anybody to take care of you financially in your retirement age, not even your children and definitely not the Nigerian government. That's why I advise smart individuals to create tangible investments and businesses that can stand the test of time.
Re: After 35 Years In Public Service This Blind Man Still Begging For His Gratuity by madridguy(m): 8:15am On Dec 26, 2020
Such a pity.
Re: After 35 Years In Public Service This Blind Man Still Begging For His Gratuity by alezzy13: 8:22am On Dec 26, 2020
What a pitiable case. The man has paid his dues. Pls govt should do the needful.

However I find it odd that out of five children, none can come to his aid?
Re: After 35 Years In Public Service This Blind Man Still Begging For His Gratuity by OAUTemitayo: 8:50am On Dec 26, 2020
SLAP44:

My friend go and sit down!

Do you think he is illiterate like bubu or that he cannot write a letter? He must have written tons of letters before coming out to beg since his money has been boxed in a bullion van. Laos people are so scared to arrest tinibu for all his attributes. They prefer to sweep the whole thing under the carpet.
Waka if you don't have ability to comprehend simple statements. Because of where you come from, I know you will hate Tinubu but no state from your region pays workers and pensioners like Lagos state.
Lagos pays pensions and salaries on time. Gratuities too are paid quickly. So, shut up and stop yapping what Namidi kownu has defecated inside your head.
Re: After 35 Years In Public Service This Blind Man Still Begging For His Gratuity by Karlovich: 9:06am On Dec 26, 2020
El yellow teeth has stolen his gratuity.
Re: After 35 Years In Public Service This Blind Man Still Begging For His Gratuity by ILoveeyouall(f): 10:22am On Dec 26, 2020
Chai
Some folks above don dey shoult tinubu upandan
Na tinubu be governor?
Make we stop all this hatred 4 this man
Na jagaban
No matter una hatred,bad belle,blackmail, if u like call am yellow teeth.
No any igbo polithiefcian get level like am 4 nigeria.
Orji kalu(thief) wey go prison bcoz he siffon money no be una headache Na jagaban be una headache wey never
S. M. H

(1) (Reply)

Certificate Forgery: Two Professors Tender Exhibits Against Gov Obaseki / Why Biafra Might Come Earlier Than You Expected / #JusticeForHinnyHumoren: Hundeyin's Speculations Untrue and Unfounded - CCCRN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.