Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,999 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Curative And Herbal Remedies: Do It Yourself. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Curative And Herbal Remedies: Do It Yourself. (229 Views)

Buy 2sure Medicated, Anti-bacterial And Herbal Soap / HESHOUTANG PRODUCTS- Curative Natural Herbal For Infertility,irregular Menses, S / Curative Herbal Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Curative And Herbal Remedies: Do It Yourself. by Balogunhc: 9:20am On Dec 26, 2020
Good day, my fellow Nairalanders.

I open this thread purposely to contribute my own quotas, within my capacity, to the betterment and welfare of humanity.

This thread is mainly about finding solutions to different illnesses, spiritual or infectious, which many people have been desirous of getting solutions to.

Meanwhile, as nobody has monopoly of knowledge, I call on my colleagues Alfas, Pastors, traditional herbalists or anyone who has knowledge of both spiritual and orthodox solution to let's contribute in our little ways.
Bearing in mind that this should not be seen as an avenue to defraud people. May wrath of God be upon anyone who wants to use this thread as such.

Please note that being a Yoruba man, most of what I'll be giving out will be largely from Yoruba traditional curative and herbal remedies. Also, it's not everything that can be dropped here just like that, in that case I supposed you know what to do.
Nevertheless, even if I am not going to drop everything for every illness, I will try as much as possible to make sure that I give some necessary and effective remedies for different kinds of problems. Be it infection or spiritual. Such as :
= Staphylococcus
= Weak Erection
= Sperm booster
= Premature ejaculation
= Ulcer
= Diabetes
= Mensrapain
= Measles or Internal Heat
= Hypertension (HBP):
= Hepatitis A and B
= Fibroid
= Pile
= And other spiritual ones.

First and foremost, at Balogun Healing Center, we strongly advise abstinence from self medication. Before taking any drug at all one must be very sure of his health condition by going for a thorough laboratory medical test.

That being said, going through different posts here I saw a post about typhoid fever. That informed my decision to drop the following for any prospective beneficiary. Go and try these remedies :

1- ENGLISH: TYPHOID FEVER (1)
Take Alabukun with lime water, squeeze ugu vegetable into a glass cup with two local eggs, half tin milk and two spoons of natural honey mix together and drink it. Three times a day after meal.
YORUBA: IBA JEDOJEDO (1)
E lo Alabukun pelu omi osan wewe, egbo efo igu sinu cup kan,eyin adie ibile meji, idaji agolo miliki ati sibi oyin igan meji, e po papapo ki e si gbemu. Emeta loojumo leyin ounje.

2- ENGLISH: TYPHOID FEVER (2)
Ten lime oranges (H20) mixed with garlic and three teaspoons of original honey should be used morning & night after meal.
YORUBA: IBA JEDOJEDO (2)
E fun osan wewe mewa,lo ayu(garlic) si, pelu sibi oyin igan meta. Eloo leemeji lojumo aaro ati ale.
3- ENGLISH: TYPHOID FEVER (3)
Get unripe pawpaw, unripe pineapple, ginger, lime orange, sugarcane and Lipton tea 2sachet.Cut everything into Pieces and boil them with fermented corn water(omidun) for one hour+. Take one glass cup 3 times daily for one week with original honey mix together.
YORUBA: IBA JEDOJEDO (3)
E wa ipepe ati ope oyinbo dudu, atale, osan wewe, ireke ati lipton tea meji. E ge gbogbo awon eso wonyi, ki e si fi omidun se e fun wakati kan ati die. E ma mu ife kan ni eemata ni ojojumo pelu oyin igan die ninu e fun ose kan.
Re: Curative And Herbal Remedies: Do It Yourself. by Faponmile(m): 9:57am On Dec 26, 2020
Bring it on.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Natural Supplements / What Are The Ingredients Of Pfizer’s Covid-19 Vaccine? / Free Medical Aspirants Tips 8:00pm Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.