Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,723 members, 7,851,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:08 PM

Makinde, Insecurity Is Getting Messier In Oyo State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Makinde, Insecurity Is Getting Messier In Oyo State (15319 Views)

Makinde, Insecurity Is Getting Messier In Oyo State / Edo 2020: APC, PDP Crisis Gets Messier / Recruitment Crisis: Ig’s Fight With Police Commission Gets Messier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makinde, Insecurity Is Getting Messier In Oyo State by seguno2: 4:57pm On Dec 26, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
There's insecurities everywhere

Why the special interest in Oyo State

APC people looking to find faults and undermine Makinde.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makinde, Insecurity Is Getting Messier In Oyo State by unshakablejihad: 5:02pm On Dec 26, 2020
IamWonderful:
Reverse psychology
keep crying abobaku!.....
Re: Makinde, Insecurity Is Getting Messier In Oyo State by Coinbased: 5:34pm On Dec 26, 2020
Thought amotekun to the rescue
Re: Makinde, Insecurity Is Getting Messier In Oyo State by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 26, 2020
UnBanEbenezer:
APC wants to make Oyo state ungovernable for GSM
cc LZAA Imhot.ep AchalugoNwa Gandollar
APC and Boko Haramism

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makinde, Insecurity Is Getting Messier In Oyo State by Bkayyy: 5:44pm On Dec 26, 2020
FuckOsuPigs:

You look very sick in that picture. Are you sure you're okay?

My brother, please go home and treat yourself.

In Dija's voice...lalalala...I'm in love with Nyamuri....I'm in love with Nyamuri. Sing along.
Eze Gworo. In Biafran soldiers voice "ọ dịghị onye Eze Gworo ma ihe, uche ha na nke Ehi bụ ofu" (There is no Gworo Teeth that have sense, their brain and that of cows are the same) grin

1 Like

Re: Makinde, Insecurity Is Getting Messier In Oyo State by writeprof(m): 8:16pm On Dec 26, 2020
This seems like a hatchet job or an old article because Amotekun has been functioning in Oyo State for weeks now...
Re: Makinde, Insecurity Is Getting Messier In Oyo State by lereinter(m): 9:59pm On Dec 26, 2020
FG police in Oyo state are on indefinite leave

1 Like

Re: Makinde, Insecurity Is Getting Messier In Oyo State by slimanyd: 11:11pm On Dec 26, 2020
lereinter:

FG police in Oyo state are on indefinite leave

Exactly bro. They are now inactive cos try know longer holdsway and collect 50# again on the road. So, they are angry and decided to stay off the road cos of 50# bribe they are unable to collect.

1 Like

Re: Makinde, Insecurity Is Getting Messier In Oyo State by Awoo88: 3:06am On Dec 27, 2020
Bagehot:

When did the Aboderin family give up control of Punch to Tinubu?
There did I!!! Tinubu loan them money that was converted to shares. Check!!!!
Re: Makinde, Insecurity Is Getting Messier In Oyo State by kayjay69(m): 8:52am On Dec 27, 2020
I am not a supporter of Makinde nor do I come from Oyo state but please what has Auxilliary got to do with the original write-up. Is Auxilliary causing the violence as described in Oyo state? If yes, can you narrate citing examples as was done by the original poster of the write-up? If no, can you please just shut up.

Every politician in Nigeria uses thugs to advance their purpose, Makinde will not be the first. I condemn this heavily however if you do not like the man you can criticise him but not on this particular post. Do not get me wrong, I do not care for Auxiliary or his kind, but I am struggling to see the link between Auxiliary and the chaos in and around Oyo state.

The post is talking about insecurity in general in Oyo state and how the governor can act to prevent worse things from happening.
Unik3030:
This is what
happens when a thug in person of auxiliary is rulling because he helped d governor protect his votes.

Isn't it annoying when a thug can use siren anywhere he goes n the governor self no dey use siren.As in that's d only thing that makes me hates this yeye Seyi makinde
Re: Makinde, Insecurity Is Getting Messier In Oyo State by Isabella199: 11:56am On Dec 27, 2020
Re: Makinde, Insecurity Is Getting Messier In Oyo State by lereinter(m): 8:04pm On Dec 27, 2020
slimanyd:

Exactly bro. They are now inactive cos try know longer holdsway and collect 50# again on the road. So, they are angry and decided to stay off the road cos of 50# bribe they are unable to collect.

That's it

Their motivation for the job is the extortion, now they can't work
Re: Makinde, Insecurity Is Getting Messier In Oyo State by FuckOsuPigs: 9:18pm On Dec 27, 2020
Bkayyy:

Eze Gworo. In Biafran soldiers voice "ọ dịghị onye Eze Gworo ma ihe, uche ha na nke Ehi bụ ofu" (There is no Gworo Teeth that have sense, their brain and that of cows are the same) grin

Di'ja we know...and still alive. Biafra soldiers we don't know...they have perished...6 feet under.

We make reference to the living because you can easily check for facts. But, you're making reference to the dead... grin....from whom no facts could be checked.

Have you taken your drugs?

1 Like

Re: Makinde, Insecurity Is Getting Messier In Oyo State by adenigga(m): 10:42pm On Dec 27, 2020
FuckOsuPigs:

Di'ja we know...and still alive. Biafra soldiers we don't know...they have perished...6 feet under.

We make reference to the living because you can easily check for facts. But, you're making reference to the dead... grin....from whom no facts could be checked.

......!!!!!

Re: Makinde, Insecurity Is Getting Messier In Oyo State by Bkayyy: 9:37pm On Dec 28, 2020
FuckOsuPigs:

Captain Nwobosi, the slaughterer of Akintola just passed away three weeks ago due to old age and many are still alive.

E shock you?
Re: Makinde, Insecurity Is Getting Messier In Oyo State by FuckOsuPigs: 9:45pm On Dec 28, 2020
Bkayyy:

Captain Nwobosi, the slaughterer of Akintola just passed away three weeks ago due to old age and many are still alive.

E shock you?

You can mention Captain Isi Ewu or Sergeant Oke Mkpi, they only exist in the minds of the conquered people of Biafra...unknown to Nigeria.

They were all disgraced and confined to the dustbin of ignominy.
Re: Makinde, Insecurity Is Getting Messier In Oyo State by Bkayyy: 9:47pm On Dec 28, 2020
FuckOsuPigs:

You can mention Captain Isi Ewu or Sergeant Oke Mkpi, they only exist in the minds of the conquered people of Biafra...unknown to Nigeria.

Akintola was slaughtered with per knife by Capt Nwobosi

Cry more
Re: Makinde, Insecurity Is Getting Messier In Oyo State by FuckOsuPigs: 9:58pm On Dec 28, 2020
Bkayyy:

Akintola was slaughtered with per knife by Capt Nwobosi

Cry more

And in his place, many Biafran men were killed, many Biafran women raped and taken as slaves to the west (you can still see them today, though old and frail), majority of them from Aguleri, Umuleri and Ekwulobia.

It has also left the igbo nation as 3rd class citizen.

Who lost?

1 Like

Re: Makinde, Insecurity Is Getting Messier In Oyo State by Bkayyy: 10:20pm On Dec 28, 2020
FuckOsuPigs:

And in his place, many Biafran men were killed, many Biafran women raped and taken as slaves to the west (you can still see them today, though old and frail), majority of them from Aguleri, Umuleri and Ekwulobia.

Who lost?
3rd class citizens that have held most ministerial posts in this God forsaken Nigeria.

Oga if we are 3rd class then definitely you people are 5th class. A nation that there monarch was slapped, arrested and took to Maiduguri by an Aboki kilishi seller in Osun state. Well I don't blame you after all you all are products of men dahomey women raped and impregnated grin
Re: Makinde, Insecurity Is Getting Messier In Oyo State by 217seventeen: 5:30am On Dec 29, 2020
[s]
FuckOsuPigs:

[/s]
Re: Makinde, Insecurity Is Getting Messier In Oyo State by 217seventeen: 5:36am On Dec 29, 2020
[s]
FuckOsuPigs:

Who lost?
[/s]
Re: Makinde, Insecurity Is Getting Messier In Oyo State by FuckOsuPigs: 10:50am On Dec 29, 2020
Bkayyy:

3rd class citizens that have held most ministerial posts in this God forsaken Nigeria.

Oga if we are 3rd class then definitely you people are 5th class. A nation that there monarch was slapped, arrested and took to Maiduguri by an Aboki kilishi seller in Osun state. Well I don't blame you after all you all are products of men dahomey women raped and impregnated grin

I'm sure you know who the 3rd class citizens are in Nigeria grin. But I empathise with you. It's not easy to be an IDP in one's own backyard grin.
Re: Makinde, Insecurity Is Getting Messier In Oyo State by Bkayyy: 12:25pm On Dec 29, 2020
FuckOsuPigs:

I'm sure you know who the 3rd class citizens are in Nigeria grin. But I empathise with you. It's not easy to be an IDP in one's own backyard grin.

Coming from people with the highest recorded malnutrition in West Africa.

Please remind me what sarcasm is again?
Re: Makinde, Insecurity Is Getting Messier In Oyo State by 217seventeen: 12:43pm On Dec 29, 2020
[s]
FuckOsuPigs:

[/s]
Re: Makinde, Insecurity Is Getting Messier In Oyo State by FuckOsuPigs: 9:59pm On Dec 29, 2020
Bkayyy:

Coming from people with the highest recorded malnutrition in West Africa.

Please remind me what sarcasm is again?

Oh! Okay! This is one of the data you got from your disgraced Captain Mkpi Ojukwu and Kaduna Isi Ewu? grin. Ah! Please visit their graves to confirm the data again o. It's obvious you were fed sawdust and you're regurgitating same here.

What's the population of igbos in Yorubaland compared to that of Yorubas in igboland? What do you think the igbos are looking for? Prosperity! Because there is none where they are coming from. I'm sure you're somewhere in Lagos where you dey do bus conductor or selling okrika grin
Re: Makinde, Insecurity Is Getting Messier In Oyo State by NwaAro: 10:07pm On Dec 29, 2020
FuckOsuPigs:

Oh! Okay! This is one of the data you got from your disgraced Captain Mkpi Ojukwu and Kaduna Isi Ewu? grin. Ah! Please visit their graves to confirm the data again o. It's obvious you were fed sawdust and you're regurgitating same here.

What's the population of igbos in Yorubaland compared to that of Yorubas in igboland? What do you think the igbos are looking for? Prosperity! Because there is none where they are coming from. I'm sure you're somewhere in Lagos where you dey do bus conductor or selling okrika grin

Well he is right

At least according to UNICEF.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/260034-1-5-million-stunted-children-south-west-edo-unicef.html&ved=2ahUKEwidhIiNjPTtAhV2GjQIHbjFAiUQFjAEegQICRAB&usg=AOvVaw3zDRsoL3f1a4x4Xg9ouuZG&cshid=1609276010254

1 Like

Re: Makinde, Insecurity Is Getting Messier In Oyo State by Bkayyy: 10:13pm On Dec 29, 2020
FuckOsuPigs:

You don't judge development by population of people from a certain region in yours compared to those from your side in theirs.
The truth about life is that no human moves to where he can't win the competition there. This is the reason why you see Ndigbo in your shit hole because we can easily dominate you people unlike you people surviving in ours.

If we can dominate you guys in your own back yard what else will you be looking for in our region where you can't compete.

Secondly during the iron age and age of colonialism, which people leave their house to civilize others? It is those of strong heart that are fearless and that is where the modern Igbo man comes in.

Like it or not we are civilising you people in your region. If not for us will you know the latest trends in electronics, clothes and others? You'll just be wallowing in stone age wearing agbada up and down.

Mr man show some respect while talking about your modern colonial masters
Re: Makinde, Insecurity Is Getting Messier In Oyo State by FuckOsuPigs: 10:15pm On Dec 29, 2020
NwaAro:

Well he is right

At least according to UNICEF.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/260034-1-5-million-stunted-children-south-west-edo-unicef.html&ved=2ahUKEwidhIiNjPTtAhV2GjQIHbjFAiUQFjAEegQICRAB&usg=AOvVaw3zDRsoL3f1a4x4Xg9ouuZG&cshid=1609276010254

The peak of stupidity. Brandishing a 3-year-old fake report to us here. Show it to your Roforofo Republic folks. They like swallowing shit...we don't.
Re: Makinde, Insecurity Is Getting Messier In Oyo State by FuckOsuPigs: 10:19pm On Dec 29, 2020
Bkayyy:

You don't judge development by population of people from a certain region in yours compared to those from your side in theirs.
The truth about life is that no human moves to where he can't win the competition there. This is the reason why you see Ndigbo in your shit hole because we can easily dominate you people unlike you people surviving in ours.

If we can dominate you guys in your own back yard what else will you be looking for in our region where you can't compete.

Secondly during the iron age and age of colonialism, which people leave their house to civilize others? It is those of strong heart that are fearless and that is where the modern Igbo man comes in.

Like it or not we are civilising you people in your region. If not for us will you know the latest trends in electronics, clothes and others? You'll just be wallowing in stone age wearing agbada up and down.

Mr man show some respect while talking about your modern colonial masters

grin grin grin

What an analogy!!!

Just as you guys go to India, Malaysia, et al to dominate them with cocaine? grin

I dey laugh.
Re: Makinde, Insecurity Is Getting Messier In Oyo State by NwaAro: 10:19pm On Dec 29, 2020
FuckOsuPigs:

The peak of stupidity. Brandishing a 3-year-old fake report to us here. Show it to your Roforofo Republic folks. They like swallowing shit...we don't.
But you denied such study ever existed right? so what's your fuss now? a research conducted by a world governing body like UNICEF is now fake? abi has the malnutrition pandemic in the southwest region also dented your reasoning abilities and your acceptance of verifiable facts?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mining: Adegbite Discloses Launch Of Made In Nigeria Barite / Terror: Lagos Police, South-West Amotekun On Alert / Aiyedatiwa Pledges Loyalty To Akeredolu As Gov. Sacks Deputy’s Media Aides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.