Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Etinosa Idemudia Is Pregnant With Her First Child (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Etinosa Idemudia Is Pregnant With Her First Child (Photos) (50737 Views)

Etinosa Idemudia Receives New Mercedes Benz As Gift In Dubai / Etinosa Idemudia Sitting In The Toilet With Her Au Naturel Bum (Photo) / Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etinosa Idemudia Is Pregnant With Her First Child (Photos) by nwekeugochukwu: 11:33am On Dec 26, 2020
Actress/comedienne, Etinosa is expecting her first child as she took to her Instagram handle to show off her pregnancy bump, IgbereTV reports.

Sharing her pregnancy photo, she wrote:

This year, I received the best gift ever.....The Gift of Motherhood
I am eternally grateful to God
#GratefulHeart #YummyMummy

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJQUA-kBBzJ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

In a video she posted, she can be seen dancing while showing off her bare belly. She wrote on the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvyFTbzaO9o

All I can say is thank you Lord
Congratulations will never cease in my household

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJQaqe_BNin/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

2 Likes

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Is Pregnant With Her First Child (Photos) by kolafolabi(m): 11:36am On Dec 26, 2020
Safe delivery madam

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Is Pregnant With Her First Child (Photos) by Freestainworld(m): 11:40am On Dec 26, 2020
Who come get the Belle, MC galaxy on the beat

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Is Pregnant With Her First Child (Photos) by Abbeyme: 11:47am On Dec 26, 2020
Is it a real pregnancy or fake. Small time now, they say the baby is controversial

10 Likes

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Is Pregnant With Her First Child (Photos) by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 26, 2020
I find this pregnancy picture trend as trash.

Follow my signature to get 200# awoof Airtime.
Don't forget to use immediately

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Is Pregnant With Her First Child (Photos) by Oovi5(f): 11:48am On Dec 26, 2020
Safe delivery by God's grace...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Is Pregnant With Her First Child (Photos) by EXLOVER(m): 11:48am On Dec 26, 2020
Back then when you get belle out of wedlock, you fit go village for good nine months because of shame.

But nowadays, girls dey carry belle out of wedlock without shame, imagine a girl asking me the other day if her shoe and her wrist watch match her belle, I weak o, Like who is the father we for area nor even know sef.

115 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Is Pregnant With Her First Child (Photos) by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 26, 2020
Abbeyme:
Is
what angry
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Is Pregnant With Her First Child (Photos) by Arry110(m): 11:48am On Dec 26, 2020
Er
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Is Pregnant With Her First Child (Photos) by Studivo: 11:48am On Dec 26, 2020
Congrats
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Is Pregnant With Her First Child (Photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:48am On Dec 26, 2020
The woman take style get mouth

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Is Pregnant With Her First Child (Photos) by ryloy: 11:48am On Dec 26, 2020
Who is Fatherolling you ma?

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Is Pregnant With Her First Child (Photos) by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 26, 2020
EXLOVER:
Nnnn
mmm angry
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Is Pregnant With Her First Child (Photos) by millionboi2: 11:48am On Dec 26, 2020
Make cook wetin with it?
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Is Pregnant With Her First Child (Photos) by Atwan: 11:48am On Dec 26, 2020
Good news
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Is Pregnant With Her First Child (Photos) by jamalnation(m): 11:48am On Dec 26, 2020
Congrats in advance
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Is Pregnant With Her First Child (Photos) by Emu4life(m): 11:48am On Dec 26, 2020
Freestainworld:
Who come get the Belle, MC galaxy on the beat
ETINOSA IDEMUDIA

8 Likes

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Is Pregnant With Her First Child (Photos) by Abbeyme: 11:48am On Dec 26, 2020
MIRACOOD1:
what angry

Was booking space
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Is Pregnant With Her First Child (Photos) by kambili999(f): 11:49am On Dec 26, 2020
Things are happening
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Is Pregnant With Her First Child (Photos) by nurez305(m): 11:49am On Dec 26, 2020
Controversial actress or controversial whooore ?

2 Likes

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Is Pregnant With Her First Child (Photos) by dynicks(m): 11:49am On Dec 26, 2020
As banana take dey humble women sometimes eh!!......the after effects go just adjust their crazy character shift go default settings....come dey make them wanna range on soft mood!

Me staring at my gf/woman to be like.....I don't know who u are or where u from....but one thing for sure is that our paths would Cross and I would put u in the family way......just dey prepare

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Is Pregnant With Her First Child (Photos) by Dchampion65: 11:50am On Dec 26, 2020
Whosoever introduced baby bump did not try at all. I found it disgusting. Some things are meant to be private.

My opinion though.

21 Likes

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Is Pregnant With Her First Child (Photos) by IMASTEX: 11:50am On Dec 26, 2020
Okay
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Is Pregnant With Her First Child (Photos) by omooba969(m): 11:50am On Dec 26, 2020
Nigga don knack dis one strong thing grin, belle look like product of a deep and steamy missionary...wink

Etinosa: This year I received the best dick ...grin

7 Likes

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Is Pregnant With Her First Child (Photos) by YourBest56: 11:50am On Dec 26, 2020
Congratulations to her

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Is Pregnant With Her First Child (Photos) by phransix2: 11:50am On Dec 26, 2020
Is the same Etinosa? The one that went naked on IG Live? This world done dey dey one kind...

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Is Pregnant With Her First Child (Photos) by Aksnoopy: 11:51am On Dec 26, 2020
Why will a sane man impregnate a prostitute?
We haven't forgotten how she smoked weed with a page of Bible, so she better not pray to God for safe delivery.

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Is Pregnant With Her First Child (Photos) by Dagger111(m): 11:51am On Dec 26, 2020
Abeg who give this ashewo belle? No be this girl carelessly exposed her slippers breast live on Instagram for this MC Galaxy dat year?

10 Likes

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Is Pregnant With Her First Child (Photos) by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 26, 2020
Meow meow

Make whoever she say day responsible go for a DNA test sha

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido's Daughter, Imade, Returns To School In Style ( Photos) / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Arrives UK, Kisses Her Husband After Mum's Burial (Photo) / Ngozi Nwosu Celebrates 55th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.