Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,824 members, 7,844,665 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Etinosa Idemudia Is Pregnant With Her First Child (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Etinosa Idemudia Is Pregnant With Her First Child (Photos) (50766 Views)

Etinosa Idemudia Receives New Mercedes Benz As Gift In Dubai / Etinosa Idemudia Sitting In The Toilet With Her Au Naturel Bum (Photo) / Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Is Pregnant With Her First Child (Photos) by Emyzoloye5(m): 1:09pm On Dec 26, 2020
we don't know her here in Sambisa land
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Is Pregnant With Her First Child (Photos) by engrjoe(m): 1:12pm On Dec 26, 2020
Congratulations to Etinosa...
As earlier reported by Linda Ikeji blog, it's a baby girl.

Thank God for safe delivery.
Comedian/Actress and Producer Etinosa
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Is Pregnant With Her First Child (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 1:20pm On Dec 26, 2020
Abbeyme:
Is it a real pregnancy or fake. Small time now, they say the baby is controversial
Look well ooo

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Is Pregnant With Her First Child (Photos) by Liposure: 1:28pm On Dec 26, 2020
andyanders:
Just say you have been fvcking raw and belle come out. Only when belle shoot out women accept they fvck. Notin special cus the belle no get marriage certificate and the only option is for her to hang it on any SIMP.
that means my girlfriend is still a virgin
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Is Pregnant With Her First Child (Photos) by Liposure: 1:32pm On Dec 26, 2020
AnonymousRebec:
I wish her safe delivery. This is serious oo. Many ladies are embracing this baby mama lifestyle oo. It is not my portion in Jesus name Amen.
oh lord your daughter has spoken
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Is Pregnant With Her First Child (Photos) by Donspicey: 1:39pm On Dec 26, 2020
omooba969:
Nigga don knack dis one strong thing grin, belle look like product of a deep and steamy missionary...wink

Etinosa: This year I received the best dick ...grin

mama vs pikin........

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Is Pregnant With Her First Child (Photos) by iamJ(m): 2:08pm On Dec 26, 2020
NdigboWorldwide:

And who told you bleaching cause Linea nigra? Don't let people see you as dumb on this site o, they will finish you like mortal combat.
I thought that It meant something
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Is Pregnant With Her First Child (Photos) by mrdharkchild(m): 2:10pm On Dec 26, 2020
I know very well I am a sinner. But what hurt me majorly is when someone who is privileged to be someone people look up to, samples immorality on the big screen for others to see. And generally, we know how gullible girls r and how fast they'd b quick to adopt this stupid way of life

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Is Pregnant With Her First Child (Photos) by HRMK: 2:10pm On Dec 26, 2020
this isnt part of african culture!

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Is Pregnant With Her First Child (Photos) by galaxy2020(m): 2:26pm On Dec 26, 2020
Babymama to one married rich man...

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Is Pregnant With Her First Child (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 2:47pm On Dec 26, 2020
I know she will end up a baby mama, shameless girl

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Is Pregnant With Her First Child (Photos) by VibetoneArtBlog(f): 2:47pm On Dec 26, 2020
Congratulations to her.

VibetoneArtBlog
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Is Pregnant With Her First Child (Photos) by NdigboWorldwide: 2:54pm On Dec 26, 2020
iamJ:
I thought that It meant something
It has nothing to do with bleaching
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Is Pregnant With Her First Child (Photos) by Countersam(m): 3:21pm On Dec 26, 2020
nwekeugochukwu:
Actress/comedienne, Etinosa is expecting her first child as she took to her Instagram handle to show off her pregnancy bump, IgbereTV reports.

Sharing her pregnancy photo, she wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJQUA-kBBzJ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

In a video she posted, she can be seen dancing while showing off her bare belly. She wrote on the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvyFTbzaO9o

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJQaqe_BNin/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Away goal is a goal! grin
Dubai trip result is out

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Is Pregnant With Her First Child (Photos) by Slynation(m): 3:29pm On Dec 26, 2020
Hmmm...She said she received the best gift ever but all I'm seeing is the gift of preeq.....!!
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Is Pregnant With Her First Child (Photos) by blaise26abj(m): 3:39pm On Dec 26, 2020
Aksnoopy:
Why will a sane man impregnate a prostitute?
We haven't forgotten how she smoked weed with a page of Bible, so she better not pray to God for safe delivery.

Fortunately God is not man.
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Is Pregnant With Her First Child (Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 3:47pm On Dec 26, 2020
No pride prize
No Husband

Not married and you are proud of being pregnant, I wonder what this world is turning into.

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Is Pregnant With Her First Child (Photos) by Blueblood78: 4:00pm On Dec 26, 2020
ashawo don carri belle las las......

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Is Pregnant With Her First Child (Photos) by Draught: 4:07pm On Dec 26, 2020

Most Nigerians I swear can not only be so hypocritical but alas Less than stupid..

Instead of you to congratulate the fact that she has a miracle in her womb, most are demanding who the father is? As if she owns y'all an explanation or y'all as singles don't fcuuuuuk raw.. Anyway I blame her for bringing this news to the public cos every one here knows that sharing good news in 9ja is like inviting your friends to become demons to you...

I swear black man is cursed...

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Is Pregnant With Her First Child (Photos) by Aksnoopy: 4:14pm On Dec 26, 2020
blaise26abj:

Fortunately God is not man.
Does that justify sinning against the holy spirit?
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Is Pregnant With Her First Child (Photos) by meobizy(f): 4:25pm On Dec 26, 2020
She achieved her aim; went naked online for the publicity then used the same publicity to get pregnant for the highest bidding suitor. Other night newspapers should follow suit. Who remembers Chidinma the cucumber girl today? Exactly.

2 Likes

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Is Pregnant With Her First Child (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 4:48pm On Dec 26, 2020
It’s so sad

Her Parents are very calm , very quiet family staying in Warri

Only God knows where she surfaced from , her previous marriage didn’t last 2years

Sad

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Is Pregnant With Her First Child (Photos) by Zetty177x: 4:53pm On Dec 26, 2020
It's not her first child

2 Likes

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Is Pregnant With Her First Child (Photos) by euniselfyahoo: 5:05pm On Dec 26, 2020
I wish you safe delivery
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Is Pregnant With Her First Child (Photos) by Kevinsamba: 5:16pm On Dec 26, 2020
I love this grin grin
ryloy:
Who is Fatherolling you ma?
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Is Pregnant With Her First Child (Photos) by Coinbased: 5:45pm On Dec 26, 2020
So they finally dicked her down
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Is Pregnant With Her First Child (Photos) by blaise26abj(m): 6:35pm On Dec 26, 2020
Aksnoopy:
Does that justify sinning against the holy spirit?

Her actions ( lighting bible for weed )are bad . Castigating her for that on the effect on young christians is fine. But Her communication with her God is not within your purview.
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Is Pregnant With Her First Child (Photos) by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:58pm On Dec 26, 2020
The gift you received is a load of sperm not motherhood.
Whether it's the best gift na you com know
#lockdownthingz
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Is Pregnant With Her First Child (Photos) by Gentle0wavez: 3:21pm On Dec 30, 2020
Draught:

Most Nigerians I swear can not only be so hypocritical but alas Less than stupid..

Instead of you to congratulate the fact that she has a miracle in her womb, most are demanding who the father is? As if she owns y'all an explanation or y'all as singles don't fcuuuuuk raw.. Anyway I blame her for bringing this news to the public cos every one here knows that sharing good news in 9ja is like inviting your friends to become demons to you...

I swear black man is cursed...

It's you that is cursed and a hypocrite. Na una type way go dey cheer others to do bad that's its a free world. If na ur sister or your daughter do this, will you be proud?? Your type go flog am comot for house sef. Calling for order is not hypocritical.

I BELIEVE IN THE WORD OF GOD.
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Is Pregnant With Her First Child (Photos) by Draught: 4:55am On Jan 04, 2021
Gentle0wavez:

It's you that is cursed and a hypocrite. Na una type way go dey cheer others to do bad that's its a free world. If na ur sister or your daughter do this, will you be proud?? Your type go flog am comot for house sef. Calling for order is not hypocritical.

I BELIEVE IN THE WORD OF GOD.

You're a just an ignorant fool.. Cus left to you..where Nigeria starts na where you go end..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ngozi Nwosu Celebrates 55th Birthday (Photos) / Reekado Banks Exposes Unfaithful Girlfriends / TY Bello Delivers Twin Boys After 9 Years Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.