Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

My Little Advise For The Year 2021 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Little Advise For The Year 2021 (343 Views)

#horriblebosses And #toxicworkplace ; My Little Experience / Npower: Please Take This Little Advise On New Updates And Rest Your Mind / My Little Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Little Advise For The Year 2021 by ilumute(m): 1:01pm On Dec 26, 2020
MY LITTLE ADVISE

Most of us we have not prepared our self enough to compete in the labour market bcoz we do not have the required skills.

As an accountant if you don't have Accounting software skill no matter ur qualifications or degree, the person will still be missing the opportunity

We are now in digital World, don't rely on excel or micsoft skill only, let ur CV speak for you by leaning one or more of the Accounting/ERP Software skills

Even if you are not Accounting student u can still learn it and have an edge over others

Let prepare our self for the up coming new year by adding all this skills to boost our CV.

Most companies are not ready to train anybody again they are looking for the ready made employee,

At getting to the last stage of the interview they will ask can you use any of the accounting software , WHAT WILL BE YOUR RESPONSE? at the last stage of the interview

If you want to have an edge in the labour market u most have digital skills by leaning different kinds Accounting software
Chat me up on my watsap 09094350955 for further explanation , wishing you compliments of the season
Re: My Little Advise For The Year 2021 by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:10pm On Jan 01, 2021
ilumute:
MY LITTLE ADVISE

Most of us we have not prepared our self enough to compete in the labour market bcoz we do not have the required skills.

As an accountant if you don't have Accounting software skill no matter ur qualifications or degree, the person will still be missing the opportunity

We are now in digital World, don't rely on excel or micsoft skill only, let ur CV speak for you by leaning one or more of the Accounting/ERP Software skills

Even if you are not Accounting student u can still learn it and have an edge over others

Let prepare our self for the up coming new year by adding all this skills to boost our CV.

Most companies are not ready to train anybody again they are looking for the ready made employee,

At getting to the last stage of the interview they will ask can you use any of the accounting software , WHAT WILL BE YOUR RESPONSE? at the last stage of the interview

If you want to have an edge in the labour market u most have digital skills by leaning different kinds Accounting software
Chat me up on my watsap 09094350955 for further explanation , wishing you compliments of the season

Two questions
Is it free and it not, how much do u charge
Must I be an accountant or finance related before I can apply or learn

(1) (Reply)

UI/UX Designer/developer At Smartsafe Consulting Limited / @ This Point It Is Only God That Can Help Me / Personal Assistant Urgently Needed ASAP At Allen Avenue, Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.