Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,474 members, 7,830,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Sola Sobowale Celebrates Her 57th Birthday With Lovely Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sola Sobowale Celebrates Her 57th Birthday With Lovely Pictures (38487 Views)

Sola Sobowale Celebrates Her 58th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) / Sola Sobowale Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday With Beautiful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sola Sobowale Celebrates Her 57th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Risingsunn: 3:39pm On Dec 26, 2020
Mama Seki grin

Correct woman

1 Like

Re: Sola Sobowale Celebrates Her 57th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by GGirll: 3:39pm On Dec 26, 2020
My best Yoruba actress followed by Finke Akindele jjc skills n Toyin Abraham...they are good really.

1 Like

Re: Sola Sobowale Celebrates Her 57th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by FuckOsuPigs: 3:40pm On Dec 26, 2020
This woman mad for King of Boys. Her best movie till date.

5 Likes

Re: Sola Sobowale Celebrates Her 57th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Jabioro: 3:40pm On Dec 26, 2020
Dearest Mummy...Sola Shobowale...the best Yoruba actress.. Happy birthday ma...

1 Like

Re: Sola Sobowale Celebrates Her 57th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Advancedman(m): 3:41pm On Dec 26, 2020
PrimeWatermark:
She go don shout tire for the photographer grin

She like to dey scream!!!

You are in the spirit.

1 Like

Re: Sola Sobowale Celebrates Her 57th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by juman(m): 3:41pm On Dec 26, 2020
Happy birthday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sola Sobowale Celebrates Her 57th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by PHijo(m): 3:42pm On Dec 26, 2020
One of my favourite!
I wonder why most of my favourite females are Yoruba. wink Funke Akindele happens to be another one.

Happy birthday ma'am, you made me a fan through your role in the Super Stories series as " Toyin Tomatoes".

Your talent and sacrifice is not being fully appreciated. I hope we would fully appreciate it soon. You are a phenomenon.

1 Like

Re: Sola Sobowale Celebrates Her 57th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Jennycoolz(f): 3:45pm On Dec 26, 2020
Happy birthday ma'am
57 look so good on you

1 Like

Re: Sola Sobowale Celebrates Her 57th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by GOVERNMENT2: 3:46pm On Dec 26, 2020
YANSHLESS MAMA cool
Re: Sola Sobowale Celebrates Her 57th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by sholay2011(m): 3:52pm On Dec 26, 2020
streetsoldier1:
I can feel the thickness of her make up foundation from here.... only the foundation of the lord standeth sure, I hate make up sha, but I must admit the woman is fine even without make up. She acts well too
You sef grin grin
Re: Sola Sobowale Celebrates Her 57th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by koning: 3:53pm On Dec 26, 2020
Is she mixed race?. Igbo and Yoruba. Because she does not look 100% Yoruba to me. Abi na pancake?!!.
Re: Sola Sobowale Celebrates Her 57th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by 2cribz: 3:54pm On Dec 26, 2020
But when would she stop this bleaching,when, her skin don cast. Watch hustle u go know her real skin condition. Without makeup shez horrible. Stop bleaching, they wont. She was brown like genevive now shes yellow
Re: Sola Sobowale Celebrates Her 57th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 26, 2020
Happy birthday action woman.

1 Like

Re: Sola Sobowale Celebrates Her 57th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:02pm On Dec 26, 2020
Happy birthday to you sister Sola !

1 Like

Re: Sola Sobowale Celebrates Her 57th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by shegsrules(m): 4:08pm On Dec 26, 2020
Happy birthday Toyin Tomato. That super story (oh Father oh Daughter) you do Suwara shege oo.

1 Like

Re: Sola Sobowale Celebrates Her 57th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 26, 2020
cute woman, king of boys

1 Like

Re: Sola Sobowale Celebrates Her 57th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by hustla(m): 4:12pm On Dec 26, 2020
ssogundele:
What nairaland turning to for Pete sake? No informative news or articles that can benefit mankind. Seun better reassess all these your Mods o to see who’ll be place on redundancy or redeployment to less important part. No time o or quora will swallow this forum

Quora ke, not happening
Nairaland is nairaland and Quora is Quora

1 Like

Re: Sola Sobowale Celebrates Her 57th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by 6digitscomrade: 4:12pm On Dec 26, 2020
OdogwuBlog:
Sola Sobowale, is a Nigerian film actress, screenwriter, director and producer. She had her big break in 2001, in the premiere of Nigeria's popular television drama series Super Story: Oh Father, Oh Daughter.

Shared with Caption ...

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CJQo5_0nCdc/

now I will love u more my personal reasons.. I wish u all the best in life hopefully we will cross paths someday!

1 Like

Re: Sola Sobowale Celebrates Her 57th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:19pm On Dec 26, 2020
Kriss216:
No make up artist will make Heaven!
Are you sure?

1 Like

Re: Sola Sobowale Celebrates Her 57th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Burgerlomo: 4:20pm On Dec 26, 2020
HBD LLNP cool

1 Like

Re: Sola Sobowale Celebrates Her 57th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by martineverest(m): 4:26pm On Dec 26, 2020
GGirll:
My best Yoruba actress followed by Finke Akindele jjc skills n Toyin Abraham...they are good really.
joke Silva is Calabar ABI?

1 Like

Re: Sola Sobowale Celebrates Her 57th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by femi4: 4:29pm On Dec 26, 2020
Bola146:
I just love her stature tongue
king of boyz

1 Like

Re: Sola Sobowale Celebrates Her 57th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by judedwriter(m): 4:35pm On Dec 26, 2020
Beckysexy:
This woman is one of the best actress Nigeria has ever produced. I love her ginger in movies. Lol.
Happy birthday to her.

Make up or not. The woman is naturally beautiful.

I tell you she's an A-class actress. Too aggressive though grin

4 Likes

Re: Sola Sobowale Celebrates Her 57th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Midas01: 4:40pm On Dec 26, 2020
If na woman post this nonsense now, you'll say she has fish brain abi?
44Bulldog:
Money is good undecided

Hit the Like button....if u can fry her Kpomo on a steady level if given the opportunity cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sola Sobowale Celebrates Her 57th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by dahmie2013: 4:43pm On Dec 26, 2020
Beautiful! Such elegance.. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Sola Sobowale Celebrates Her 57th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by MoneyTrees(m): 4:44pm On Dec 26, 2020
I think a thread on list of recognized actresses & beauty queens in Nigeria should be created cos Nairaland be bothering real niggars who wanna enjoy their Saturday evening after smoking 2 Jumbo sized Mali kush, with pvssy ass niggar em people topics

Smh angry angry angry

OdogwuBlog:
Sola Sobowale, is a Nigerian film actress, screenwriter, director and producer. She had her big break in 2001, in the premiere of Nigeria's popular television drama series Super Story: Oh Father, Oh Daughter.

Shared with Caption ...

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CJQo5_0nCdc/

Re: Sola Sobowale Celebrates Her 57th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by SAMBARRY: 4:46pm On Dec 26, 2020
44Bulldog:
Money is good undecided

Hit the Like button....if u can fry her Kpomo on a steady level if given the opportunity cool
your mother's mate? undecided

Who raised you? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Sola Sobowale Celebrates Her 57th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by 44Bulldog(m): 4:48pm On Dec 26, 2020
Midas01:
If na woman post this nonsense now, you'll say she has fish brain abi?

Are you depressed? undecided

Do u need help?
Re: Sola Sobowale Celebrates Her 57th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by 44Bulldog(m): 4:50pm On Dec 26, 2020
SAMBARRY:
your mother's mate? undecided

Who raised you? undecided

Any law that prohibits that?

Who gave birth to you? cool
Re: Sola Sobowale Celebrates Her 57th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by SAMBARRY: 4:52pm On Dec 26, 2020
44Bulldog:

Any law that prohibits that?

Who gave birth to you? cool
responsibile parents wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sola Sobowale Celebrates Her 57th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Great100000: 4:57pm On Dec 26, 2020
Perfectsouth:
ILU BIRIN
LAGIDIGBA
Baba, you don old oooooo, i still watched those films few weeks ago

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

JJC Skillz Surprises Funke Akindele With Flowers In Turkey (Photos) / Juliet Ibrahim, Whitemoney, Ayo Animashaun Shine At Africa Women Impact Summit / Picture Of Tonto Dikeh Riding An Okada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.