Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Sola Sobowale Celebrates Her 57th Birthday With Lovely Pictures - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sola Sobowale Celebrates Her 57th Birthday With Lovely Pictures (38452 Views)

Sola Sobowale Celebrates Her 58th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) / Sola Sobowale Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday With Beautiful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sola Sobowale Celebrates Her 57th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by 44Bulldog(m): 4:57pm On Dec 26, 2020
SAMBARRY:
responsibile parents wink

Same as mine

Does any law prohibit that?... you're yet to answer that
Re: Sola Sobowale Celebrates Her 57th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by kanb1: 4:57pm On Dec 26, 2020
Happy birthday madam
Re: Sola Sobowale Celebrates Her 57th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by 44Bulldog(m): 4:59pm On Dec 26, 2020
SAMBARRY:
responsibile parents wink

Same as mine

Besides... she's not my mother's mate undecided
Re: Sola Sobowale Celebrates Her 57th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by SAMBARRY: 5:12pm On Dec 26, 2020
44Bulldog:

Same as mine

Besides... she's not my mother's mate undecided
whatever.shes old enough to be your mother.
Re: Sola Sobowale Celebrates Her 57th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by 44Bulldog(m): 5:13pm On Dec 26, 2020
SAMBARRY:
whatever.shes old enough to be your mother.

Says you undecided
Re: Sola Sobowale Celebrates Her 57th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by SAMBARRY: 5:15pm On Dec 26, 2020
44Bulldog:

Says you undecided
yes undecided
Re: Sola Sobowale Celebrates Her 57th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by harmony75: 5:46pm On Dec 26, 2020
Congratssssss beautiful mama ����

1 Like

Re: Sola Sobowale Celebrates Her 57th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Georgejeez: 5:56pm On Dec 26, 2020
Happy birthday King of boys
Re: Sola Sobowale Celebrates Her 57th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by GGirll: 6:26pm On Dec 26, 2020
martineverest:
joke Silva is Calabar ABI?

No i don't think so but I like her n her hubby too
Re: Sola Sobowale Celebrates Her 57th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by EmekaA125(m): 7:27pm On Dec 26, 2020
This woman features better only in Yoruba archaic movies. Nollywood is way too classic for her.
Re: Sola Sobowale Celebrates Her 57th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by aribisala0(m): 8:21pm On Dec 26, 2020
Beckysexy:
This woman is one of the best actress Nigeria has ever produced. I love her ginger in movies. Lol.
Happy birthday to her.

Make up or not. The woman is naturally beautiful.
I don't think she is acting
Re: Sola Sobowale Celebrates Her 57th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by ibkkk(f): 8:57pm On Dec 26, 2020
Jodha:
Beautiful ageless ...super talented jewl....
Her movies dey always gimmi joy...

Please don't forget...I sell really quality and affordable wrist watches for both male and female with bracelets...

I also sell quality human hair and human hair blend weaves and wigs....

Please this is my only hussle... kindly support me...send a Whatsapp message to any of the numbers on my signature...

I wish to patronise you...
Re: Sola Sobowale Celebrates Her 57th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Sojo45900: 9:43pm On Dec 26, 2020
Hbd to her
Re: Sola Sobowale Celebrates Her 57th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Jodha(f): 10:02pm On Dec 26, 2020
ibkkk:

I wish to patronise you...

Thanks ma'am...
Re: Sola Sobowale Celebrates Her 57th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Kayceenaz(m): 10:39pm On Dec 26, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
Toyin tomato
And Suara. grin I think you saw Super Story of the early 2000s.
Re: Sola Sobowale Celebrates Her 57th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by sixtus3606(m): 4:34am On Dec 27, 2020
Beckysexy:
This woman is one of the best actress Nigeria has ever produced. I love her ginger in movies. Lol.
Happy birthday to her.

Make up or not. The woman is naturally beautiful.
are You minding the mf?
Re: Sola Sobowale Celebrates Her 57th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by JaneYave(f): 5:40am On Dec 27, 2020
Happy birthday Toyin tomato, More of celebrations will you achieve. I give this make artist 9.9 Good job!
Re: Sola Sobowale Celebrates Her 57th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Tmb78(m): 11:38am On Dec 27, 2020
koning:
Is she mixed race?. Igbo and Yoruba. Because she does not look 100% Yoruba to me. Abi na pancake?!!.
Rita Edochie, Rita Okonkwo,mamaG etc who are not as fine as her,are they not 100% igbo?
What about the ugly Igbo actresses we watch on Africa magic everyday, aren't they also 100% Igbo.You people and your legendary inferiority complex sha!
At times I wonder if this attitude of y'all is natural or taught at birth by your forebears and then handed down from one generation to the next.
Re: Sola Sobowale Celebrates Her 57th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Isabella199: 11:47am On Dec 27, 2020
Re: Sola Sobowale Celebrates Her 57th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Christabeliciou: 8:30pm On Dec 27, 2020
Original Toyin Tomatoes, you carry first for everything, acting no.1, shakara no. 1, fashion and style no. 1, party mama owambe you dey there as no .1...Epitome of beauty. Happy birthday as you age gracefully, I celebrate you. You always make me laugh and glue to my TV Mama Sekinat fire for fire land lady muaaah
OVikkytan49:
Screen-time stealer, she's such a great actress.

1 Like

Re: Sola Sobowale Celebrates Her 57th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Chichiamaka92: 6:36pm On Oct 14, 2021
koning:
Is she mixed race?. Igbo and Yoruba. Because she does not look 100% Yoruba to me. Abi na pancake?!!.

Which kind silly question be that? Of course she’s 100% Yoruba. You think all Yoruba is dark? Mumu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sophia Momodu's Look To Miss Nigeria Pageant / Davido Prays On Instagram As Fans Show Him Support / None Of My Ex-lovers Have Replaced Me – Teebillz Boasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.