Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Markets, Universities, Schools, Companies,Countries And Continents In Heaven. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Markets, Universities, Schools, Companies,Countries And Continents In Heaven. (741 Views)

All The Continents, Every Countries, Every Person See What's Coming / The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus / "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Markets, Universities, Schools, Companies,Countries And Continents In Heaven. by lecturer50(m): 4:40pm On Mar 29, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Read the Bible using your own brain and not the brain of those who you have set as teacher over you. Only then will you learn the Truth that Jesus Christ revealed 2000 years ago. undecided

It is you that suppose to read your bible well.

You have been deceived.

I know the truth because I read my bible well and I do research.

It is you that should read the bible well.

I will never accept your deception concerning what happens after death.

NEVER.
Re: Markets, Universities, Schools, Companies,Countries And Continents In Heaven. by Kobojunkie: 4:51pm On Mar 29, 2021
lecturer50:

It is you that suppose to read your bible well.
You have been deceived.
I know the truth because I read my bible well and I do research.
It is you that should read the bible well.
I will never accept your deception concerning what happens after death.

NEVER.
Your post, your claims and even the questions you ask all point to your having learned much of what you have there from the mouth of others and not from God Himself. Here's one example, the God of the Bible would not mistake the Heaven promised by Jesus Christ with the ideas of the existence of Paradise and hell as told of in much of Greek mythology.
Again...
Kobojunkie:
Read the Bible using your own brain and not the brain of those who you have set as teacher over you. Only then will you learn the Truth that Jesus Christ revealed 2000 years ago. undecided
Re: Markets, Universities, Schools, Companies,Countries And Continents In Heaven. by lecturer50(m): 5:27pm On Mar 29, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Your post, your claims and even the questions you ask all point to your having learned much of what you have there from the mouth of others and not from God Himself. Here's one example, the God of the Bible would not mistake the Heaven promised by Jesus Christ with the ideas of the existence of Paradise and hell as told of in much of Greek mythology.
Again...

That God that you are talking about is the God of the living and not of the dead, because everyone lives to Him,as Jesus Christ His son said.

No one can cease to exist, because our souls do not die when the body dies.

Even after death, people still live either in heaven or hell because everyone always live to God either in heaven or hell.

Anyone who believes in Jesus Christ shall never die because his soul cannot stay in the grave with the body, but will be with Jesus Christ in heaven.

You have been deceived.

Read your bible well and do research.

Ask God to open your eyes to see the truth of the bible.

Bye.
Re: Markets, Universities, Schools, Companies,Countries And Continents In Heaven. by Kobojunkie: 5:39pm On Mar 29, 2021
lecturer50:

That God that you are talking about is the God of the living and not of the dead, because everyone lives to Him,as Jesus Christ His son said.

No one can cease to exist, because our souls do not die when the body dies.

Even after death, people still live either in heaven or hell because everyone always live to God either in heaven or hell.

Anyone who believes in Jesus Christ shall never die because his soul cannot stay in the grave with the body, but will be with Jesus Christ in heaven.

You have been deceived.

Read your bible well and do research.

Ask God to open your eyes to see the truth of the bible.

Bye.
No one can cease to exist? undecided
According to the story, Adam did not have eternal life since he did not get th chance to eat from the Tree of Life. So when God condemned Man, beginning with Adam to die(return to dust), was that against Adam meaningless since you suppose Adam did in fact have eternal life ? undecided

Yes, God is God of the Living and not the dead. Jesus Christ gave you a clue when on His way to raise Lazarus from the dead, He instead declare that Lazarus was not dead but sleeping. So I ask you, are those sleeping in their graves dead or living? This time please engage your brain before responding. undecided

You declare that the soul does not die,implying the soul of man is eternal. So of what use is the eternal life that Jesus Christ claims He offers if eternal life already belonged to man by default? undecided

So, you read Matthew 25 vs 31-46, right? You also read all the parables Jesus Christ told of His Kingdom and how at the end , the main character returns to then reward His sleeping servants after waking/ harvest is ready. Yet, you still don't realize at this point that just as Jesus Christ declared, it is indeed after He returns that souls will be ushered into either Heaven or Hell..till then they sleep in their graves, just like Jesus Christ said? undecided

Are you sure you believe in Jesus Christ at all? You seem more willing to believe in ideas that are foreign to your Bible than in the ideas actually expressed in the book, even as you continue to claim to have knowledge of Truth as expressed in the book. undecided
Re: Markets, Universities, Schools, Companies,Countries And Continents In Heaven. by lecturer50(m): 6:08pm On Mar 29, 2021
Kobojunkie:
No one can cease to exist? undecided
According to the story, Adam did not have eternal life since he did not get th chance to eat from the Tree of Life. So when God condemned Man, beginning with Adam to die(return to dust), was that against Adam meaningless since you suppose Adam did in fact have eternal life ? undecided

You declare that the soul does not die,implying the soul of man is eternal. So of what use is the eternal life that Jesus Christ claims He offers if eternal life already belonged to man by default? undecided

So, you read Matthew 25 vs 31-46, right? You also read all the parables Jesus Christ told of His Kingdom and how at the end , the main character returns to then reward His sleeping servants after waking/ harvest is ready. Yet, you still don't realize at this point that just as Jesus Christ declared, it is indeed after He returns that souls will be ushered into either Heaven or Hell..till then they sleep in their graves, just like Jesus Christ said? undecided

Are you sure you believe in Jesus Christ at all? You seem more willing to believe in ideas that are foreign to your Bible than in the ideas actually expressed in the book, even as you continue to claim to have knowledge of Truth as expressed in the book. undecided

Do you even know what eternal life is?

Eternal life is a life you enjoy in heaven.

If you die and go to hell, your soul is living but you are not having eternal life.

Those that die without Jesus Christ would still be living in hell, but that is not eternal life. It is eternal death.

That you are still conscious after death does not mean that you are having eternal life.

No soul can ever die.

Read your bible well.

You have been deceived.
Re: Markets, Universities, Schools, Companies,Countries And Continents In Heaven. by Kobojunkie: 6:11pm On Mar 29, 2021
lecturer50:

Do you even know what eternal life is?
Eternal life is a life you enjoy in heaven.
If you die and go to hell, your soul is living but you are not having eternal life.
Those that die without Jesus Christ would still be living in hell, but that is not eternal life. It is eternal death.
That you are still conscious after death does not mean that you are having eternal life.
No soul can ever die.
Read your bible well.
You have been deceived.
Please for the sake of your soul, please read the Bible with your own brain so you can learn the truth of God as it is written for you to learn in the book. undecided
Re: Markets, Universities, Schools, Companies,Countries And Continents In Heaven. by lecturer50(m): 6:19pm On Mar 29, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Please for the sake of your soul, please read the Bible with your own brain so you can learn the truth of God as it is written for you to learn in the book. undecided

I tell you the truth: I am not sure you have read your bible at all.

You are just reading some deceptive pamphlets of some so called Christian organization.

If at all you read your bible, you will know the truth

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jesus Is Coming Back Soon!! / Is It Right To Shout (Violently) When Praying So Everyone Can Hear? / How To Overcome Evil Dreams Nightmares With 21 Simple Prophetic Solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.