Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Mildred Okowa's Birthday: Governor Celebrates His First Daughter On Her Birthday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mildred Okowa's Birthday: Governor Celebrates His First Daughter On Her Birthday (39582 Views)

Hon. Erele Elebute-Halle Hosts Folashade Tinubu, First Daughter Of Nigeria / Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ / Umahi Receives Fatima Mukhtar, Buhari's Daughter On Her Official Visit To Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mildred Okowa's Birthday: Governor Celebrates His First Daughter On Her Birthday by Drinokrane: 2:19pm On Dec 26, 2020
Reflecting how COVID-19 has changed things in a year, Delta State Governor Ifeanyi Okowa on Saturday celebrated his daughter Mildred Okowa-Igumbor on her birthday with pictures of both of them wearing face masks, Igbere TV reports.

Last year, the governor and his daughter were not wearing face masks in the pictures he posted.

Mr Okowa again expressed pride over his daughter, assuring her of his love and that of her mother.

“Mildred, as we’ve watched you grow from being ‘Daddy’s Little Girl’ to becoming a fine professional in the medical field, you have always made us proud. As you celebrate another birthday today, know that your Mum and I love you! Happy birthday!” he tweeted.

https://twitter.com/IAOkowa/status/1342806074030743555?s=20

Mildred married South African-based professor Ehimario Uche Igumbor in 2014.

The wedding held at Boji Boji, Owa in Ika North-East Local Government Area of Delta was attended by top politicians and businessmen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mildred Okowa's Birthday: Governor Celebrates His First Daughter On Her Birthday by Perfectsouth(m): 2:21pm On Dec 26, 2020
Ok
Re: Mildred Okowa's Birthday: Governor Celebrates His First Daughter On Her Birthday by DuBLINGreenb(m): 2:21pm On Dec 26, 2020
Happy birthday Mildred Okowa do well for your people oh
Re: Mildred Okowa's Birthday: Governor Celebrates His First Daughter On Her Birthday by ojun50(m): 2:22pm On Dec 26, 2020
Oko la Happy Birthday to her
Re: Mildred Okowa's Birthday: Governor Celebrates His First Daughter On Her Birthday by IamWonderful: 2:37pm On Dec 26, 2020
ok
Re: Mildred Okowa's Birthday: Governor Celebrates His First Daughter On Her Birthday by Neimar: 4:24pm On Dec 26, 2020
Okowa is a thief
I know say e dn use our money take throw bday party for e daughter
Stupid road master
5+ years no achievement
No work, No industries
Delta is the new den of Yahoo Boys

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mildred Okowa's Birthday: Governor Celebrates His First Daughter On Her Birthday by PatrickOkunima(m): 4:25pm On Dec 26, 2020
Y
Re: Mildred Okowa's Birthday: Governor Celebrates His First Daughter On Her Birthday by senatepresido: 4:25pm On Dec 26, 2020
I wish I fit dey phuck dis kind girl... my life span go just multiply...

Agbor girls

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mildred Okowa's Birthday: Governor Celebrates His First Daughter On Her Birthday by arcis: 4:25pm On Dec 26, 2020
with our oil money abi....

Keep spending our money anyhow

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mildred Okowa's Birthday: Governor Celebrates His First Daughter On Her Birthday by AuwalYusuf812(m): 4:25pm On Dec 26, 2020
Wetin we no go see inside 9ja

2 Likes

Re: Mildred Okowa's Birthday: Governor Celebrates His First Daughter On Her Birthday by slawormiir: 4:25pm On Dec 26, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright..
Wait o This delta governor na Bini man...

Okay..the husband na from Edo

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Mildred Okowa's Birthday: Governor Celebrates His First Daughter On Her Birthday by Draslo(m): 4:25pm On Dec 26, 2020
This guy's name applies to every man on the planet. If you know what I mean. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mildred Okowa's Birthday: Governor Celebrates His First Daughter On Her Birthday by jawalis(m): 4:25pm On Dec 26, 2020
No hating though.
God pls bless my life.

1 Like

Re: Mildred Okowa's Birthday: Governor Celebrates His First Daughter On Her Birthday by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 26, 2020
best wishes
Re: Mildred Okowa's Birthday: Governor Celebrates His First Daughter On Her Birthday by April4th(m): 4:26pm On Dec 26, 2020
Happy birthday first daughter of Delta State
Re: Mildred Okowa's Birthday: Governor Celebrates His First Daughter On Her Birthday by Amspecial: 4:26pm On Dec 26, 2020
grin
Re: Mildred Okowa's Birthday: Governor Celebrates His First Daughter On Her Birthday by johnmartus(m): 4:27pm On Dec 26, 2020
Some of this people will spend the rest of their life in jail,when a saner person become president.

2 Likes

Re: Mildred Okowa's Birthday: Governor Celebrates His First Daughter On Her Birthday by ReachRich(m): 4:27pm On Dec 26, 2020
Re: Mildred Okowa's Birthday: Governor Celebrates His First Daughter On Her Birthday by TalkTalkTwins(m): 4:27pm On Dec 26, 2020
nice one

Born with a silver spoon!
Re: Mildred Okowa's Birthday: Governor Celebrates His First Daughter On Her Birthday by ewaski(m): 4:28pm On Dec 26, 2020
angry
Re: Mildred Okowa's Birthday: Governor Celebrates His First Daughter On Her Birthday by AyoConduit: 4:28pm On Dec 26, 2020
Beautiful

Re: Mildred Okowa's Birthday: Governor Celebrates His First Daughter On Her Birthday by Perfectsouth(m): 4:28pm On Dec 26, 2020
Na so
Re: Mildred Okowa's Birthday: Governor Celebrates His First Daughter On Her Birthday by AuwalYusuf812(m): 4:28pm On Dec 26, 2020
senatepresido:

Agbor girls
See ur life. Go make money E for beta for you
Re: Mildred Okowa's Birthday: Governor Celebrates His First Daughter On Her Birthday by blezzymoore: 4:29pm On Dec 26, 2020
Which one be Mildred, nothing musa no go see for gate. Well non of my business. Happy birthday
Re: Mildred Okowa's Birthday: Governor Celebrates His First Daughter On Her Birthday by omooba969(m): 4:29pm On Dec 26, 2020
Can anyone help me with her number please?
Re: Mildred Okowa's Birthday: Governor Celebrates His First Daughter On Her Birthday by DestroyEvil: 4:29pm On Dec 26, 2020
angry
Re: Mildred Okowa's Birthday: Governor Celebrates His First Daughter On Her Birthday by etrouble: 4:30pm On Dec 26, 2020
Neimar:
Okowa is a thief
I know say e dn use our money take throw bday party for e daughter
Stupid road master
5+ years no achievement
No work, No industries
Delta is the new den of Yahoo Boys

Check his account balance, you will see his achievements there. Well, with all he looted, he is still looking like a drunk Sickle Cell patient

3 Likes

Re: Mildred Okowa's Birthday: Governor Celebrates His First Daughter On Her Birthday by Neimar: 4:31pm On Dec 26, 2020
etrouble:

Check his account balance, you will see his achievements there. Well, with all he looted, he is still looking like a drunk Sickle Cell patient

With his miserable looking teeth grin

3 Likes

Re: Mildred Okowa's Birthday: Governor Celebrates His First Daughter On Her Birthday by Diffpussies(m): 4:31pm On Dec 26, 2020
Pls who get Christmas chicken wey he no dey use again undecided

2 Likes

Re: Mildred Okowa's Birthday: Governor Celebrates His First Daughter On Her Birthday by omooba969(m): 4:31pm On Dec 26, 2020
[s]
AuwalYusuf812:
See ur life. Go make money E for beta for you
[/s]

Everything is about money money money - poverty mentality.
Re: Mildred Okowa's Birthday: Governor Celebrates His First Daughter On Her Birthday by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 26, 2020
Dullest governor

2 Likes

Re: Mildred Okowa's Birthday: Governor Celebrates His First Daughter On Her Birthday by kyuniii(m): 4:32pm On Dec 26, 2020
senatepresido:

Agbor girls
hmm, tell me something wey me i no know?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Was Once Humiliated Because Of My Poor Status. Finland Based Nigerian Says / Chidi Lloyd Attacks Buhari For 'Abandoning' APC In Rivers State / Asari Dokubo: Sanusi Is A Common Thief, A Liar. Should Be Sent To Prison (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.