Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,167 members, 7,811,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

Makeup Artist Turns Herself To Fela Kuti, Obama, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Pete Edochie - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Makeup Artist Turns Herself To Fela Kuti, Obama, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Pete Edochie (67559 Views)

Make-Up Artist Turns Her Face To Donald Trump (Photo) / Chinenye Anderline: Makeup Artist Transforms Herself Into A Lion ... Pictures / Beatbyace, Makeup Artist Covers Nude Lady's Body In Paint For Body Art Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makeup Artist Turns Herself To Fela Kuti, Obama, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Pete Edochie by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 26, 2020
What kinda rubbish is this? angry
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Herself To Fela Kuti, Obama, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Pete Edochie by Idamond: 8:58pm On Dec 26, 2020
musicproducer:
n den she will b doing wat?
face artistic
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Herself To Fela Kuti, Obama, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Pete Edochie by AfonjaConehead: 8:58pm On Dec 26, 2020
Well nice job...buh I don't believe the fela one unless she does the complete fela makeover grin

Meanwhile if you wanna sleep well and have good dreams tonite,do not look at the Pete Edochie makeover two times,thank you grin
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Herself To Fela Kuti, Obama, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Pete Edochie by ikorodureporta: 8:58pm On Dec 26, 2020
she go soon join bobrisky club
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Herself To Fela Kuti, Obama, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Pete Edochie by Yxxx: 9:04pm On Dec 26, 2020
Heavenschild:
The day you turn yourself to

One person that his name should not be mentioned is the day your career will end

Never
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Herself To Fela Kuti, Obama, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Pete Edochie by Yoighaman(m): 9:04pm On Dec 26, 2020
This is raw talent.

More power to his or her elbow.
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Herself To Fela Kuti, Obama, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Pete Edochie by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 26, 2020
Draslo:
What a talent!!!

Some girls only know how to shave off their natural eyebrows and then paint one that makes them look so evil you'd be scared to initiate conversation.

Re: Makeup Artist Turns Herself To Fela Kuti, Obama, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Pete Edochie by JaneYave(f): 9:08pm On Dec 26, 2020
Very creative, l must say.
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Herself To Fela Kuti, Obama, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Pete Edochie by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 26, 2020
Heavenschild:

One person that his name should not be mentioned is the day your career will end.
Buhariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. grin grin cheesy

Re: Makeup Artist Turns Herself To Fela Kuti, Obama, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Pete Edochie by Epicji: 9:10pm On Dec 26, 2020
Be careful whom u chose to transform urself to ....

Pls don't try doing buhari.
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Herself To Fela Kuti, Obama, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Pete Edochie by iLegendd(m): 9:10pm On Dec 26, 2020
Wow! I'm impressed.
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Herself To Fela Kuti, Obama, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Pete Edochie by Wierdceo: 9:11pm On Dec 26, 2020
This girl will soon collect one heavy contract with one organization o. America od canada will soon snatch her while Nigerians are busy looking at her.
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Herself To Fela Kuti, Obama, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Pete Edochie by jaxxy(m): 9:16pm On Dec 26, 2020
She’s good
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Herself To Fela Kuti, Obama, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Pete Edochie by prospaj: 9:23pm On Dec 26, 2020
What a talent
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Herself To Fela Kuti, Obama, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Pete Edochie by JudasNaCarrot: 9:35pm On Dec 26, 2020
Heavenschild:

One person that his name should not be mentioned is the day your career will end.
The almighty FAILURE himself.

Buhari!
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Herself To Fela Kuti, Obama, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Pete Edochie by OmoAkin85: 9:36pm On Dec 26, 2020
inumidun2010:
Nigerians are talented, I have a friend that year in secondary school that could draw you exactly with a Red and Blue Pen meaning No room for mistakes in his art... My guy ANDER is now a full time G-BOY, Not sure he could even draw a straight line again
man must survive
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Herself To Fela Kuti, Obama, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Pete Edochie by Dangrace01: 9:38pm On Dec 26, 2020
She was interviewed on BBC. Was so happy when I saw that interview.
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Herself To Fela Kuti, Obama, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Pete Edochie by authority2006(m): 9:39pm On Dec 26, 2020
Heavenschild:

Who owns all these losers?
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Herself To Fela Kuti, Obama, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Pete Edochie by AsiwajuNdigbo: 9:50pm On Dec 26, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:
I wonder why nobody in the movie industry is tapping into this girl's priceless talent

Im telling you. This girl got it and im impressed. She is getting results this good with amateur aids. Imagine her production if she used professional tools.

2 Likes

Re: Makeup Artist Turns Herself To Fela Kuti, Obama, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Pete Edochie by Nmezor(f): 9:50pm On Dec 26, 2020
Shez really gud
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Herself To Fela Kuti, Obama, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Pete Edochie by Geekop: 9:55pm On Dec 26, 2020
This is awesome!!
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Herself To Fela Kuti, Obama, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Pete Edochie by slimman007: 9:59pm On Dec 26, 2020
Muhylonaire007:

Bro, na Naija government dey turn person to that o.
Me self dey enter full force next year... No going back

Please bro before you make that move reconsider,I know how frustrating you are now,I don't blame you considering how lopsided and backward this country we found yourself in.l pray God will make way for you in this coming year.Just keep Hope alive the Lord liveth.shalom
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Herself To Fela Kuti, Obama, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Pete Edochie by Eaglesence: 10:08pm On Dec 26, 2020
[quote author=Heavenschild post=97452587]The day you turn yourself to

One person that his name should not be mentioned is the day your career will end.[/quote

You mean Bubu?
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Herself To Fela Kuti, Obama, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Pete Edochie by LikeAking: 10:08pm On Dec 26, 2020
Na fiction
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Herself To Fela Kuti, Obama, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Pete Edochie by Muhylonaire007: 10:11pm On Dec 26, 2020
slimman007:

Please bro before you make that move reconsider,I know how frustrating you are now,I don't blame you considering how lopsided and backward this country we found yourself in.l pray God will make way for you in this coming year.Just keep Hope alive the Lord liveth.shalom

I hope I can keep that hope alive bro... If you know when I've been avoiding this thing, I've been avoiding it since my year 2 in the university (2014), 3 years after graduation we are still looking unto God for the miracle that is not gonna happen anytime soon. With the look of things, it doesn't look like it will get any better.

Come 2021 Nigeria will lose another innocent and intelligent brain to Gee. No going back!
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Herself To Fela Kuti, Obama, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Pete Edochie by BennyDGreat: 10:13pm On Dec 26, 2020
She's talented
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Herself To Fela Kuti, Obama, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Pete Edochie by Muhylonaire007: 10:17pm On Dec 26, 2020
inumidun2010:

Guys 4 my street tagged Yahoo YOUTH EMPOWERMENT... Graduates No Job.. But they ball more than the Employed.. Latest Apple Gadgets everywhere... Nigeria is sitting on a Gunpowder

E no easy o my brother
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Herself To Fela Kuti, Obama, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Pete Edochie by ask4loan(m): 10:30pm On Dec 26, 2020
Do you need a loan?
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Herself To Fela Kuti, Obama, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Pete Edochie by akin83590: 10:31pm On Dec 26, 2020
:The day you turn yourself toOne person that his name should not be mentioned is the day your career will end.Who owns all these losers?
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Herself To Fela Kuti, Obama, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Pete Edochie by Spillage(m): 10:42pm On Dec 26, 2020
Dem no go see dis one make Dem support her oh
Na rubbish things dem dey support for this country angry
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Herself To Fela Kuti, Obama, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Pete Edochie by Chochovini: 10:45pm On Dec 26, 2020
iamyemiakins:
Na the Snoop Dogg own make sense pass grin
. Exactly.
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Herself To Fela Kuti, Obama, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Pete Edochie by kenfarm(m): 10:57pm On Dec 26, 2020
Low cost Obama grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Will Get You Confused For Some Seconds / A Lady Turned To Michael Jackson By A Makeup Artist (pics) / Incredible Sculptures Around The World That Defy The Laws Of Gravity(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.