Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,720 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:52 AM

Makeup Artist Turns Herself To Fela Kuti, Obama, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Pete Edochie - Art, Graphics & Video (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Makeup Artist Turns Herself To Fela Kuti, Obama, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Pete Edochie (67835 Views)

Make-Up Artist Turns Her Face To Donald Trump (Photo) / Chinenye Anderline: Makeup Artist Transforms Herself Into A Lion ... Pictures / Beatbyace, Makeup Artist Covers Nude Lady's Body In Paint For Body Art Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makeup Artist Turns Herself To Fela Kuti, Obama, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Pete Edochie by sugacoatedmouth(m): 11:12pm On Dec 26, 2020
Heavenschild:
The day you turn yourself to

One person that his name should not be mentioned is the day your career will end.

You mean Papa Yusuf abi? grin grin grin
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Herself To Fela Kuti, Obama, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Pete Edochie by goodheart02(m): 11:41pm On Dec 26, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:
I wonder why nobody in the movie industry is tapping into this girl's priceless talent

The movie industry isn't even where her talent is needed most. The police intelligence units can make use of her talent to crack hard cases, but as usual, we're in a stupid country run by imbecilic fools.

1 Like

Re: Makeup Artist Turns Herself To Fela Kuti, Obama, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Pete Edochie by chatinent: 11:45pm On Dec 26, 2020
Pete’s food flask will be the hardest.
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Herself To Fela Kuti, Obama, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Pete Edochie by goodheart02(m): 11:46pm On Dec 26, 2020
9icedudie:
Nollywood no go see this one until Hollywood send her invitation letter.

And they'll start claiming her just as they're doing to Anthony Joshua now

1 Like

Re: Makeup Artist Turns Herself To Fela Kuti, Obama, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Pete Edochie by goodheart02(m): 11:48pm On Dec 26, 2020
deltaprincess:

Photoshoped. Believe this and you believe Trump won the elections.

Have u ever seen the police make over and artistic unit in the American police?? They do better work than this.
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Herself To Fela Kuti, Obama, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Pete Edochie by Obyino: 11:54pm On Dec 26, 2020
grin grin guy this country no balance
inumidun2010:
Nigerians are talented, I have a friend that year in secondary school that could draw you exactly with a Red and Blue Pen meaning No room for mistakes in his art... My guy ANDER is now a full time G-BOY, Not sure he could even draw a straight line again
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Herself To Fela Kuti, Obama, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Pete Edochie by themanderon: 12:36am On Dec 27, 2020
Wonderfully gifted.
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Herself To Fela Kuti, Obama, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Pete Edochie by ElValiente(m): 3:45am On Dec 27, 2020
Updating9JA:

Omo that Snoop dog tho damn it. She's good
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Herself To Fela Kuti, Obama, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Pete Edochie by manbrain: 5:10am On Dec 27, 2020
This is amazing
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Herself To Fela Kuti, Obama, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Pete Edochie by end1999constitu(m): 6:20am On Dec 27, 2020
Heavenschild:

One person that his name should not be mentioned is the day your career will end.

....na Buharia nah, abi kilode gan
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Herself To Fela Kuti, Obama, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Pete Edochie by Oracleforce: 6:54am On Dec 27, 2020
TechCapon:
It's only the snoop Dogg that makes sense. The rest are rubbish

What have you created in your life? .since you are calling someone creativity rubbish...

As idiot as he sounds...
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Herself To Fela Kuti, Obama, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Pete Edochie by ofiko123(m): 6:56am On Dec 27, 2020
Nice....she really try..
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Herself To Fela Kuti, Obama, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Pete Edochie by Kog45(m): 7:33am On Dec 27, 2020
Heavenschild:

Buhari abi
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Herself To Fela Kuti, Obama, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Pete Edochie by Grandmeister(m): 7:36am On Dec 27, 2020
TechCapon:
It's only the snoop Dogg that makes sense. The rest are rubbish
Na lie. The tiwa savage nko?
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Herself To Fela Kuti, Obama, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Pete Edochie by sanemediacompany: 8:22am On Dec 27, 2020
Great creativity.
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Herself To Fela Kuti, Obama, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Pete Edochie by premiumswizz: 11:16am On Dec 27, 2020
Wow!
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Herself To Fela Kuti, Obama, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Pete Edochie by ilemona4u: 11:27am On Dec 27, 2020
MansoryMX:

Very sad bro! This country keeps on deteriorating with each passing day! Look at BBN for an instance! Look at the rate youth indulge in cyber crime and prostitution like it’s a normal way of life. I keep on telling people! If you can’t join them, leave this shit hole! Apply for covid19 help worker overseas and leave Nigeria. Dream killer country
pls bro, how do I apply. pls help me. Am becoming more and more confused each passing day
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Herself To Fela Kuti, Obama, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Pete Edochie by MansoryMX(m): 11:28am On Dec 27, 2020
ilemona4u:

pls bro, how do I apply. pls help me. Am becoming more and more confused each passing day

I do not have the link yet but I believe if you scorch the internet you will find it
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Herself To Fela Kuti, Obama, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Pete Edochie by Boxer007(m): 11:45am On Dec 27, 2020
Nmezor:
Shez really gud

Good morning. Please can u get pregnant for me so that my friends will stop thinking am gay I will pay u deal? smiley
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Herself To Fela Kuti, Obama, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Pete Edochie by ilemona4u: 1:26pm On Dec 27, 2020
MansoryMX:

I do not have the link yet but I believe if you scorch the internet you will find it
OK. but pls if u eventually come across it, pls let me know bro. thanks
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Herself To Fela Kuti, Obama, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Pete Edochie by MansoryMX(m): 1:44pm On Dec 27, 2020
ilemona4u:

OK. but pls if u eventually come across it, pls let me know bro. thanks

Sure I will
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Herself To Fela Kuti, Obama, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Pete Edochie by Burchester: 1:52pm On Dec 27, 2020
Wow
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Herself To Fela Kuti, Obama, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Pete Edochie by ilemona4u: 2:40pm On Dec 27, 2020
MansoryMX:

Sure I will
Thankz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Will Get You Confused For Some Seconds / A Lady Turned To Michael Jackson By A Makeup Artist (pics) / Incredible Sculptures Around The World That Defy The Laws Of Gravity(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.