Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,154 members, 7,953,584 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:50 PM

Christmas Photos Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Husband And Children - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Christmas Photos Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Husband And Children (47953 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Family / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Her Daughter, Princess At Mo Abudu's Daughter's Wedding / Photo Of Omotola And Dele Momodu At Her 40th Birthday Party Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas Photos Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Husband And Children by Queseda: 8:31pm On Dec 26, 2020
pyyxxaro:
Mmmsshheewww

How would these pictures stop Chelshit from trashing ARSENAL terribly undecided
How market? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Christmas Photos Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Husband And Children by lexy2014: 8:31pm On Dec 26, 2020
pyyxxaro:
Mmmsshheewww

It did
Re: Christmas Photos Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Husband And Children by phransix2: 8:33pm On Dec 26, 2020
pyyxxaro:
Mmmsshheewww

Guy how market?
Re: Christmas Photos Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Husband And Children by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:36pm On Dec 26, 2020
pyyxxaro:
Mmmsshheewww

Full time

Arsenal 3-1 chelsea.
Re: Christmas Photos Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Husband And Children by Hndrrxxx(m): 8:37pm On Dec 26, 2020
pretydiva:

Will you keep quiet??
oh you tryna diss Hendrix that will prolly get you killed?
Re: Christmas Photos Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Husband And Children by Hndrrxxx(m): 8:40pm On Dec 26, 2020
mariahAngel:
[s][/s]

Guy, you don wreck!
STFU bi$ch

You like to get killed or i rub your clit against my gun
Re: Christmas Photos Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Husband And Children by jovijovi: 8:42pm On Dec 26, 2020
Lovely
Re: Christmas Photos Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Husband And Children by Burgerlomo: 8:46pm On Dec 26, 2020
Beautiful family cool
Re: Christmas Photos Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Husband And Children by mariahAngel(f): 8:48pm On Dec 26, 2020
[quote author=Hndrrxxx post=97453510]

Be careful dude...
You don't know who you're messing with?
Re: Christmas Photos Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Husband And Children by rapcy(m): 8:57pm On Dec 26, 2020
pyyxxaro:
Mmmsshheewww

Hwfr nah, how market grin
Re: Christmas Photos Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Husband And Children by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 26, 2020
NwaIgboBoy:
in the 2nd to the last pic I barely see her daughter's pants , the one putting on red gown .

Re: Christmas Photos Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Husband And Children by Hndrrxxx(m): 9:03pm On Dec 26, 2020
[quote author=mariahAngel post=97453710]i said what i said unless your kitten got some super powers you going down in history at the most shiest i ever play with
Re: Christmas Photos Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Husband And Children by ofiko123(m): 9:03pm On Dec 26, 2020
Nice one... Merry Christmas to them..
Re: Christmas Photos Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Husband And Children by MemeRoyal(f): 9:04pm On Dec 26, 2020
Re: Christmas Photos Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Husband And Children by Slimqueen(f): 9:11pm On Dec 26, 2020
cassidy1996:
cool, i will give dem 44/100
why?
Re: Christmas Photos Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Husband And Children by AfonjaConehead: 9:15pm On Dec 26, 2020
Kingsuave:

Egbon, howfah with the scoreline na grin

Nna thunda faya those yeye cheshyt..
That selfish abraham is just a yeye toothpick worm angry

1 Like

Re: Christmas Photos Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Husband And Children by Slimqueen(f): 9:18pm On Dec 26, 2020
Omotola is the most beautiful lady amongst her family sha. smh Merry Christmas to all of u in nairaland
Re: Christmas Photos Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Husband And Children by SaintBeehot(m): 9:37pm On Dec 26, 2020
pyyxxaro:
Mmmsshheewww

it stopped them
Re: Christmas Photos Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Husband And Children by grandlexuz(m): 9:51pm On Dec 26, 2020
This woman is pretty. Even amongst her young girls she still stands out. Over 25 years of doing it with Captain Ekeinde hasn't had a toll on her beauty. Back then when I use to visit juju houses, I visited all the babas in my local government area and beyond so her husband will have a plane crash and let me have a taste of her having found my way into the family as driver and cook.

When the DANA plane crash occured I thought baba Ijebu to whom I sacrificed two virgins had finally done it. Only to be told Captain Ekeinde had a fever and let another captain fly the plane.

Having had no luck with babalao its now time to court some god of men. So Nwaimaikpe will write if he visited this thread. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Christmas Photos Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Husband And Children by sheDD(m): 10:04pm On Dec 26, 2020
See as the man jst look like say he no dey f*ck for the pictures undecided undecided
Re: Christmas Photos Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Husband And Children by meobizy(f): 10:15pm On Dec 26, 2020
It’s funny how putting your 1 in a lady’s 0 automatically makes the two of you contemporaries. Maybe that’s why the white man calls it “mating.” Omotola and her husband who are more than 9 years apart look like friends from the same secondary school classroom. I won’t mind seeing my more than 50 year old former flings now and relate with them like boyfriend and girlfriend despite obvious physical differences.
Re: Christmas Photos Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Husband And Children by adesile8697: 10:26pm On Dec 26, 2020
:in the 2nd to the last pic I barely see her daughter's pants , the one putting on red gown .
Re: Christmas Photos Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Husband And Children by pretydiva(f): 10:57pm On Dec 26, 2020
Hndrrxxx:
oh you tryna diss Hendrix that will prolly get you killed?
Kill yourself
Re: Christmas Photos Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Husband And Children by Hndrrxxx(m): 11:17pm On Dec 26, 2020
pretydiva:

Kill yourself
my bullets so big that i could be in Zone 6 , fuxk around then hit a nigga in Belgium so do not test me!!
Re: Christmas Photos Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Husband And Children by pretydiva(f): 11:29pm On Dec 26, 2020
Hndrrxxx:
my bullets so big that i could be in Zone 6 , fuxk around then hit a nigga in Belgium so do not test me!!
Kill yourself. Bye
Re: Christmas Photos Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Husband And Children by 0neal(m): 11:31pm On Dec 26, 2020
Lovely family

Capt Ekeinde na boss
Re: Christmas Photos Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Husband And Children by Osusu317(m): 11:44pm On Dec 26, 2020
pyyxxaro:
Mmmsshheewww

E shock you abi
Re: Christmas Photos Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Husband And Children by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 26, 2020
See as the first daughter open leg for the fifth pics tongue

Captain E wet drop one hit since make him try drop another one make I use am cool off
Re: Christmas Photos Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Husband And Children by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 26, 2020
NwaIgboBoy:
in the 2nd to the last pic I barely see her daughter's pants , the one putting on red gown .
I thought I was the only one dat saw that yum yum
Re: Christmas Photos Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Husband And Children by AFONJACOW(m): 12:52am On Dec 27, 2020
See as papa and mama dey fair like albino but children all black like blackboard... Ndi ofe mmanu and bleaching cream is like 5/6
Re: Christmas Photos Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Husband And Children by TheStranger: 1:54am On Dec 27, 2020
pyyxxaro:
Mmmsshheewww

it did o grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Portable Flaunts His New Girls At A Kenyan Club (Video) / Terry G Cute Like Never Before In New Photos / Alex Iwobi Rocks Wizkid's Nike 'Starboy' Jersey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.