Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:34 AM

Christmas Photos Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Husband And Children - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Christmas Photos Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Husband And Children (47773 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Family / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Her Daughter, Princess At Mo Abudu's Daughter's Wedding / Photo Of Omotola And Dele Momodu At Her 40th Birthday Party Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas Photos Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Husband And Children by RichAbujaGuy: 6:05am On Dec 27, 2020
Can't Hate ... Gigantic Blessings!
Re: Christmas Photos Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Husband And Children by end1999constitu(m): 6:15am On Dec 27, 2020
Missyajoke:
Wicked woman

How?
Re: Christmas Photos Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Husband And Children by semyman: 8:21am On Dec 27, 2020
What you don't know won't hurt you
I just pity Nigerian men with pretty wives
Re: Christmas Photos Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Husband And Children by Hndrrxxx(m): 8:35am On Dec 27, 2020
pretydiva:

Kill yourself. Bye
Really?? I should get lost. Ima drag you by your clitoris and do things to you over here i promise.
All black, ski mask, pull up on your street fast , body bag your pillow as$ and throw your body in the trash
Re: Christmas Photos Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Husband And Children by DeAlphaMale(m): 8:46am On Dec 27, 2020
Times without number it's been proven that a true Christmas celebration is only for the rich and bouyant
Re: Christmas Photos Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Husband And Children by imagrg(m): 9:33am On Dec 27, 2020
Beautiful woman married to my brother from Edo State.
Hmm. What about those romantic scenes on Nollywood for a married woman?
The man fit tolerate am? Na waoh!
Re: Christmas Photos Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Husband And Children by Isabella199: 11:14am On Dec 27, 2020
Re: Christmas Photos Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Husband And Children by MrDoGood(m): 12:49pm On Dec 27, 2020
cassidy1996:
cool, i will give dem 44/100

That na ur problem.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Celebrates Baby Shower On Femi Otedola’s Yacht / Uriel Oputa Wows In Bikini (Photo) / The Striking Resemblance Between Olakunle Churchill & His Son, King Andre (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.