Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Andrea Ekeng Inyang: Governor Ayade's Car Christmas Gift To His Aide (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Andrea Ekeng Inyang: Governor Ayade's Car Christmas Gift To His Aide (Photos) (42793 Views)

Aisha Bichi Orders Arrest Of Abba Yusuf, Orders His Aide Garba Kilo To Be Killed / Yahaya Bello Hails His Aide And Youngest Appointtee In Nigeria (Video) / AbdulKadir Rahis Sacks His Aide For Describing Abubakar Shekau As A "True Hero" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andrea Ekeng Inyang: Governor Ayade's Car Christmas Gift To His Aide (Photos) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 6:28pm On Dec 26, 2020
Beautiful
Re: Andrea Ekeng Inyang: Governor Ayade's Car Christmas Gift To His Aide (Photos) by OBA117(m): 6:29pm On Dec 26, 2020
[quote author=envoymedia post=97449475]Gov. Ayade Surprises His Special Assistant With A Brand New Car As Christmas Gift (Photos)

Cross River State Governor, Ben Ayade has gifted his Special Assistant on Strategic Communication, Andrea Ekeng Inyang, with a brand new car, IgbereTV reports.

Mr. Inyang took to Facebook on Christmas Day to share photos of himself posing with the new car. He wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/100002832846403/posts/3175327975904933/?app=fbl

I receive the gift of men in Jesus name
Re: Andrea Ekeng Inyang: Governor Ayade's Car Christmas Gift To His Aide (Photos) by seborrhic: 6:29pm On Dec 26, 2020
Rubbish.So a SA to the governor cannot get a new car for himself with his salary.
It's not as if it's a special car or an SUV,just an ordinary car and it's being made to look like an achievement for both the governor and the SA.
Re: Andrea Ekeng Inyang: Governor Ayade's Car Christmas Gift To His Aide (Photos) by zigleary: 6:33pm On Dec 26, 2020
He should have given him that machine behind him cool cool

Re: Andrea Ekeng Inyang: Governor Ayade's Car Christmas Gift To His Aide (Photos) by adecz: 6:33pm On Dec 26, 2020
⏩⏩Brand new Belgium✨✨✨ grin grin cool
Re: Andrea Ekeng Inyang: Governor Ayade's Car Christmas Gift To His Aide (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 6:37pm On Dec 26, 2020
Re: Andrea Ekeng Inyang: Governor Ayade's Car Christmas Gift To His Aide (Photos) by Seyzcham91(m): 6:37pm On Dec 26, 2020
grin
chocboi78:
Make una dy share government Money any how,God go judge una
Re: Andrea Ekeng Inyang: Governor Ayade's Car Christmas Gift To His Aide (Photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:46pm On Dec 26, 2020
Too many SAs.

If we want to be serious about moving forward, we need to cut down on the size of governments.

For years, our education sector has remained moribund.

And yet, we budget billions for servicing useless public offices and parastatals.

Our health spending is one of the lowest in Africa, and yet our senators are some of the highest earning lawmakers in the world, with nothing tangible to show for it.
Re: Andrea Ekeng Inyang: Governor Ayade's Car Christmas Gift To His Aide (Photos) by GOVERNMENT2: 6:50pm On Dec 26, 2020
Bola146:
shocked Congratulations!!! I love surprises too wink wink
COME LET ME SURPRISE YOU DEAR smiley
Re: Andrea Ekeng Inyang: Governor Ayade's Car Christmas Gift To His Aide (Photos) by hAlexandro(m): 6:52pm On Dec 26, 2020
Bola146:
saw you at Ace mall today wearing a blue Jean and a crop top. Surprised?
Re: Andrea Ekeng Inyang: Governor Ayade's Car Christmas Gift To His Aide (Photos) by Seyi8750: 6:55pm On Dec 26, 2020
You people do not know the different between brand new and tokunbo
Re: Andrea Ekeng Inyang: Governor Ayade's Car Christmas Gift To His Aide (Photos) by Jungleluv5: 7:03pm On Dec 26, 2020
emerich:
How is a fairly used 2013 Hyundai Elantra a brand new car biko nu?
abegiiii wey your own gift after all he gets something whether na tokunbo or fairly use he sha get something. Bad belle
Re: Andrea Ekeng Inyang: Governor Ayade's Car Christmas Gift To His Aide (Photos) by Godons1: 7:07pm On Dec 26, 2020
I still prefer this 2013 Hyundai, than any LATEST INNOSON MOTORS. INNOSON MOTORS are moving COFFINS, with zero safety features. They are fake, Substandard and they are made by Chinese. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Andrea Ekeng Inyang: Governor Ayade's Car Christmas Gift To His Aide (Photos) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 26, 2020
chocboi78:
Make una dy share government Money any how,God go judge una
Re: Andrea Ekeng Inyang: Governor Ayade's Car Christmas Gift To His Aide (Photos) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 26, 2020
emerich:
Who told you it fairly used. I dey laugh you.
Ordinary politician close to a guy I met recently imported his camry from USA talk of special assistant. Some people no dey buy cars from nigeria again na import
Re: Andrea Ekeng Inyang: Governor Ayade's Car Christmas Gift To His Aide (Photos) by lopezoraclenet(m): 7:17pm On Dec 26, 2020
He's is a strategic communication expert. He communicate strategically.
emerich:
Re: Andrea Ekeng Inyang: Governor Ayade's Car Christmas Gift To His Aide (Photos) by Gift96: 7:22pm On Dec 26, 2020
he is lucky.
I wish I can get someone to give me a gift too
boxing day gift
Re: Andrea Ekeng Inyang: Governor Ayade's Car Christmas Gift To His Aide (Photos) by ptolemy247(m): 7:23pm On Dec 26, 2020
Just wondering aloud if he bought the car with his personal money or with public funds?
Re: Andrea Ekeng Inyang: Governor Ayade's Car Christmas Gift To His Aide (Photos) by Cantonese: 7:24pm On Dec 26, 2020
emerich:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, as they say. To him it is brand new as it is new thing to him.

Any negative corner side comment don be witchcraft oooo.
Re: Andrea Ekeng Inyang: Governor Ayade's Car Christmas Gift To His Aide (Photos) by Themandator: 7:29pm On Dec 26, 2020
Uglyaddy:

He had to say that to make his boss feel happy.

He has a lot faults but when it comes to personal matters, he is honourable.

He attended the Igbo day celebration and made a place of some millions and though election had come and gone, he redeemed that promise
Re: Andrea Ekeng Inyang: Governor Ayade's Car Christmas Gift To His Aide (Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 7:37pm On Dec 26, 2020
Congratulations.
If na me I go sell am, go buy land... Cars are liabilities.
Re: Andrea Ekeng Inyang: Governor Ayade's Car Christmas Gift To His Aide (Photos) by micflo28(m): 8:01pm On Dec 26, 2020
Do you mean the SA is that poor to buy his own car?
Re: Andrea Ekeng Inyang: Governor Ayade's Car Christmas Gift To His Aide (Photos) by electhnd(m): 8:14pm On Dec 26, 2020
Firstorderwizard:
And this made front page?
pls I am new here, how can I view other post that doesn't hit front page
Re: Andrea Ekeng Inyang: Governor Ayade's Car Christmas Gift To His Aide (Photos) by Donedeal1(m): 8:23pm On Dec 26, 2020
Congratulations to the lucky one, but let me ask is this how you people will continue to use our own commonwealth to gift anyone you fancy, what is the rationale behind this drama.
Re: Andrea Ekeng Inyang: Governor Ayade's Car Christmas Gift To His Aide (Photos) by SocialJustice: 8:27pm On Dec 26, 2020
emerich:
The guy self na low life ass licker just like his boss wants him.
Re: Andrea Ekeng Inyang: Governor Ayade's Car Christmas Gift To His Aide (Photos) by Bluntemperor: 8:31pm On Dec 26, 2020
Bola146:

Is this not the Governor that was keeping Covid-19 Palliatives in some Warehouses.
What is this gift about now and how would it benefits the poor people of the State?
We are far from reality!
Re: Andrea Ekeng Inyang: Governor Ayade's Car Christmas Gift To His Aide (Photos) by Lambarry1: 8:39pm On Dec 26, 2020
Keyamo driver died on okada accident on his way to work to pick his oga. Different strokes
Re: Andrea Ekeng Inyang: Governor Ayade's Car Christmas Gift To His Aide (Photos) by Olohuntoki22(m): 8:44pm On Dec 26, 2020
Congrats Mr SA

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dangote, Otedola And Dogara At Tosin Saraki's Wedding Reception / UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars / 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.