Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Andrea Ekeng Inyang: Governor Ayade's Car Christmas Gift To His Aide (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Andrea Ekeng Inyang: Governor Ayade's Car Christmas Gift To His Aide (Photos) (42795 Views)

Aisha Bichi Orders Arrest Of Abba Yusuf, Orders His Aide Garba Kilo To Be Killed / Yahaya Bello Hails His Aide And Youngest Appointtee In Nigeria (Video) / AbdulKadir Rahis Sacks His Aide For Describing Abubakar Shekau As A "True Hero" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andrea Ekeng Inyang: Governor Ayade's Car Christmas Gift To His Aide (Photos) by Jdbrasco2: 8:48pm On Dec 26, 2020
Scarrr:
cool
Chain! Nigerians no get joy. U don dig the carfax now now. Meanwhile these politicians are just embezzling public money.
Re: Andrea Ekeng Inyang: Governor Ayade's Car Christmas Gift To His Aide (Photos) by DavSagacity(m): 8:52pm On Dec 26, 2020
chocboi78:
Make una dy share government Money any how,God go judge una
if the SA happened to be your brother , would you still write this same comment. !! No need to answer
Re: Andrea Ekeng Inyang: Governor Ayade's Car Christmas Gift To His Aide (Photos) by Bola146(f): 9:37pm On Dec 26, 2020
hAlexandro:
saw you at Ace mall today wearing a blue Jean and a crop top. Surprised?

Another lie cheesy
Re: Andrea Ekeng Inyang: Governor Ayade's Car Christmas Gift To His Aide (Photos) by Bola146(f): 9:38pm On Dec 26, 2020
GOVERNMENT2:
COME LET ME SURPRISE YOU DEAR smiley

I'm waiting cheesy
Re: Andrea Ekeng Inyang: Governor Ayade's Car Christmas Gift To His Aide (Photos) by invectives(m): 9:42pm On Dec 26, 2020
chocboi78:
Make una dy share government Money any how,God go judge una
Inok Solomon wey he give jeep that year,where am
Re: Andrea Ekeng Inyang: Governor Ayade's Car Christmas Gift To His Aide (Photos) by chocboi78(m): 9:43pm On Dec 26, 2020
DavSagacity:

if the SA happened to be your brother , would you still write this same comment. !! No need to answer
see them
Political ass lickers all becuse of change..
Greedy fellow
Re: Andrea Ekeng Inyang: Governor Ayade's Car Christmas Gift To His Aide (Photos) by TheLasyBuddha: 9:56pm On Dec 26, 2020
The only job Cross Riverians know is getting benefits from politics like its a birthright.
Surprisingly, people enrol in programmes just for SUG politics until they graduate to the one their fathers have installed in the state house.

Make una get a life, mbok.
Re: Andrea Ekeng Inyang: Governor Ayade's Car Christmas Gift To His Aide (Photos) by John4B: 10:03pm On Dec 26, 2020
that's OK. let's work
Re: Andrea Ekeng Inyang: Governor Ayade's Car Christmas Gift To His Aide (Photos) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 26, 2020
envoymedia:
Gov. Ayade Surprises His Special Assistant With A Brand New Car As Christmas Gift (Photos)

Cross River State Governor, Ben Ayade has gifted his Special Assistant on Strategic Communication, Andrea Ekeng Inyang, with a brand new car, IgbereTV reports.

Mr. Inyang took to Facebook on Christmas Day to share photos of himself posing with the new car. He wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/100002832846403/posts/3175327975904933/?app=fbl

Special Assistant for Quick Pussy and Konji Matters
Re: Andrea Ekeng Inyang: Governor Ayade's Car Christmas Gift To His Aide (Photos) by delishpot: 10:56pm On Dec 26, 2020
State funds or personal funds?
Re: Andrea Ekeng Inyang: Governor Ayade's Car Christmas Gift To His Aide (Photos) by GOVERNMENT2: 12:51am On Dec 27, 2020
Bola146:

I'm waiting cheesy
IS NAIRALAND MY HOUSE angry
Re: Andrea Ekeng Inyang: Governor Ayade's Car Christmas Gift To His Aide (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 1:46am On Dec 27, 2020
Only master I know is Christ Jesus
Re: Andrea Ekeng Inyang: Governor Ayade's Car Christmas Gift To His Aide (Photos) by Isabella199: 11:24am On Dec 27, 2020
Re: Andrea Ekeng Inyang: Governor Ayade's Car Christmas Gift To His Aide (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 2:29pm On Dec 27, 2020
Congratulations Man.
But Oga Governor why not Classy Car instead of a Car of just between 2.8 to 3.5m
Re: Andrea Ekeng Inyang: Governor Ayade's Car Christmas Gift To His Aide (Photos) by Myself2(m): 2:43pm On Dec 27, 2020
Bola146:
shocked Congratulations!!! I love surprises too wink wink

I will soon arrange one soft surprise for you
Re: Andrea Ekeng Inyang: Governor Ayade's Car Christmas Gift To His Aide (Photos) by Bola146(f): 3:24pm On Dec 27, 2020
Myself2:

I will soon arrange one soft surprise for you
grin
Re: Andrea Ekeng Inyang: Governor Ayade's Car Christmas Gift To His Aide (Photos) by hAlexandro(m): 6:50am On Jan 01, 2021
Bola146:

Another lie cheesy
embarassedi hope to see you today again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Burn Customary, High Court In Imo (Photos) / 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society / Military Orders Generals To Retire, Gives Monday Deadline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.