Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Prominent Nigerians Who Died In 2020 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prominent Nigerians Who Died In 2020 (43307 Views)

26 Prominent Nigerians Who Died In 2021 / 12 Prominent Nigerians Who Died In July 2020 / Buhari Names Train Stations After Prominent Nigerians. See Full List. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Died In 2020 by Sunkyapogee(m): 6:24am On Dec 27, 2020
Righteousness2:
That's Life,
One Moment one is here, the next Moment he/she is Gone..
May GOD Comfort the Families of all who lost their loved ones.

Let's not Deceive ourselves
There is nothing like Prominent person on that side..
Your Position/ Appointment on Earth is worthless over there..
Your Billions and Trillions are of Zero value over there.
The Manner or place you were buried is irrelevant on that side.

The only thing that Matters on that side is if your Name is in the Book of Life.
The Only thing that Matters on that side is if you Accepted JESUS Christ.
I think the only thing that matters at that side is if you were living a good life on earth irrespective of the religion..
Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Died In 2020 by kaey10(m): 6:32am On Dec 27, 2020
The army General was from my village. Not to long after he buried his mom, he was killed. They lied it was covid-19
Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Died In 2020 by ofiko123(m): 6:36am On Dec 27, 2020
RIP...
Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Died In 2020 by Ekpekaycee: 6:41am On Dec 27, 2020
Was it not this year, the Zaria emirate lost her patriarch?
Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Died In 2020 by Johntemmy(m): 6:54am On Dec 27, 2020
my father was also prominent he served this nation deligently...Ek Alabi....he died 14/11 of this year.....sun re oo baba teacher.
Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Died In 2020 by ceejayluv(m): 7:13am On Dec 27, 2020
kaey10:
The army General was from my village. Not to long after he buried his mom, he was killed. They lied it was covid-19
Killed by who and how?

1 Like

Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Died In 2020 by sirchrislatestn(m): 7:35am On Dec 27, 2020
so no Igbo man wey dey prominent 4 ur eye abi hmmm see hatred over south east a whole tonimas chairman wey die in August no dey prominent in naija
Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Died In 2020 by LZAA: 7:49am On Dec 27, 2020
UnBanEbenezer:
mehn see as you wicked after silencing my lover and now I can't even wish him a merry Christmas.
His jail sentence continues till next year.
Too bad, now I know tribalism and Sai barbarism is a serious offence...
cc LZAA Imhotep GandolIaar IJOBA2

No mind the OP, there are still many more politicians died whose name he has omitted.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Died In 2020 by Hushbingo: 8:05am On Dec 27, 2020
Kokaine:

Worship ALLAH who created Jesus Christ and sent him as a warner to humans about a day of meeting with our Lord. And sent Muhammad (pbuh) the last prophet, to confirm the message sent to all prophets before him, informing mankind that our God is One, HE shares no partners or associates, and that the meeting of the Judgement day is certain.
You want to turn Righteousness99 to suicide bomber ? God forbid

You and your Mohammed, should let the south go and turn your own state to a sharia state. Also, drop all our harams like mobile phones, fashion, and other irresistible gadgets.

So Muslims dey preach ?... Wonders shall never end

1 Like

Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Died In 2020 by Kokaine(m): 8:17am On Dec 27, 2020
Hushbingo:
You want to turn Righteousness99 to suicide bomber ? God forbid

You and your Mohammed, should let the south go and turn your own state to a sharia state. Also, drop all our harams like mobile phones, fashion, and other irresistible gadgets.

So Muslims dey preach ?... Wonders shall never end
okay.

Now hush bingo!
Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Died In 2020 by mukthar2000(m): 8:37am On Dec 27, 2020
More name expected
Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Died In 2020 by Oluwademilade: 8:44am On Dec 27, 2020
Buruji kashamu
Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Died In 2020 by Righteousness2(m): 9:13am On Dec 27, 2020
Sunkyapogee:

I think the only thing that matters at that side is if you were living a good life on earth irrespective of the religion..
Wrong thinking sir!
All our Good works are filthy rags before GOD.

There is a way to be Saved.
A Genuie Relationship with JESUS Christ is what saves you not your good works.

1 Like

Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Died In 2020 by Blackdisciple(m): 9:24am On Dec 27, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, those ones are currently in Hell... God Almighty is dealing ruthlessly with them for disrupting the peace of this great nation which resulted in the death of innocent people...

I hope they are brave enough to organize #EndSatanBrutality protests in Hell...

May God bless all patriotic Nigerians!

I strongly believe that one of your family member is among those army or the police ( SARS ) that open fire on the peaceful protesters @ lekki toll gate that day.
So you feel it was ok to fire at the protesters due to what ever your brother came and told you guys at home concerning the toll gate matter, he lied to you guys ooo
Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Died In 2020 by Derinofzion(f): 10:50am On Dec 27, 2020
Senator buruji kashamu
Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Died In 2020 by GGirll: 11:11am On Dec 27, 2020
ChiefS:
Senator Buruji Kashamu, Gen Domkat Bali, Dan Foster, Chico Ejiro etc.

The young pilot too may God rest her soul
Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Died In 2020 by Isabella199: 11:13am On Dec 27, 2020
Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Died In 2020 by Angeltjazz2017(m): 11:16am On Dec 27, 2020
Lekki massacre
Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Died In 2020 by Brooklynsouth(f): 11:32am On Dec 27, 2020
Fahdiga:
RIP HUNGERBAD. nairaland misses you dear. sleep on
wait ,is this true?
Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Died In 2020 by Greatzeus(m): 11:44am On Dec 27, 2020
Op,you omitted Kashamu
Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Died In 2020 by binary007: 11:46am On Dec 27, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, those ones are currently in Hell... God Almighty is dealing ruthlessly with them for disrupting the peace of this great nation which resulted in the death of innocent people...

What if you run mad today?
Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Died In 2020 by Oracleforce: 12:21pm On Dec 27, 2020
Those corrupt politicians who corona no kill for 2020 will definitely kill in 2021.....
Coronavirus should keep visiting them one by one till the other corrupt politicians repent.
Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Died In 2020 by EmekaBlue(m): 12:31pm On Dec 27, 2020
When poverty go die sef...very prominent Nigerian
Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Died In 2020 by akilo1: 12:32pm On Dec 27, 2020
Ollygold:

Android phone in another animal hand. Brainless human being
ass licker congrat,u just won thw mumu of the year award
Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Died In 2020 by farouk2much(m): 12:42pm On Dec 27, 2020
you've 4got emire of zaria
Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Died In 2020 by medtoks: 12:55pm On Dec 27, 2020
Maikanti Baru
Former Group Managing Director of NNPC
Died on 29th of May 2020
Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Died In 2020 by Bodydiialect57: 1:32pm On Dec 27, 2020
Are you the gateman taking the roll call in hell?
SilverNorGold:

Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Died In 2020 by soundlord: 2:29pm On Dec 27, 2020
SilverNorGold:

you ve just brought curse on your self...you got nerves...
Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Died In 2020 by Ihonzko(m): 2:42pm On Dec 27, 2020
Why was Buhari not mentioned?
Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Died In 2020 by Ginomel(m): 2:56pm On Dec 27, 2020
binary007:

What if you run mad today?

Can't you see that he is already mad. The only thing that remains is for him to strip and walk on the road mumbling to himself.

1 Like

Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Died In 2020 by BigBizzy(m): 4:16pm On Dec 27, 2020
this list is barbash....

Prominent Nigerians who died are those from police brutality and injustice from their oppressors

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Can’t Those Christians That Complained Go And Fight Terrorism - Buhari / Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) / What I Noticed Today When I Observed Public Waste Bin In Less Than One Hour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.