Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,516 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

FG Involved In NIMC Registration Fraud - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FG Involved In NIMC Registration Fraud (719 Views)

My Experience At LASU NIMC Center / Ikenna Unegbu: NIMC DG Defiles A 2-Year-old Girl In His Office In Owerri / SIM Registration Fraud: 95 Million Nigerians May Be Liable To 25 Years Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Involved In NIMC Registration Fraud by adebayo987: 7:51pm On Dec 26, 2020
In the NIMC offices at Port Harcourt, people are charged N4,000 to register NIMC. Without it, you are on your own. Please, why is this country like this? and how can this attitude encourage anyone to register this NIN? Even the poor cannot afford the registration anymore and that means a lot of (rural) people who were able to access phone numbers would be thrown back to ancient times when there was no phones.

What are your experiences at the NIMC centres in your area concerning prize of registration? I want to take this matter up. Thanks!

Re: FG Involved In NIMC Registration Fraud by Remman(m): 7:56pm On Dec 26, 2020
That is Nigeria o. Nobody wan carry last. Take advantage of the situation that can feed you o. Politicians are doing it. So, what do you expect others to do?
Re: FG Involved In NIMC Registration Fraud by adebayo987: 7:59pm On Dec 26, 2020
Remman:
That is Nigeria o. Nobody wan carry last. Take advantage of the situation that can feed you o. Politicians are doing it. So, what do you expect others to do?

It is people like you that are running this country backward.

4 Likes

Re: FG Involved In NIMC Registration Fraud by Dicado: 8:02pm On Dec 26, 2020
adebayo987:
In the NIMC offices at Port Harcourt, people are charged N4,000 to register NIMC. Without it, you are on your own. Please, why is this country like this? and how can this attitude encourage anyone to register this NIN? Even the poor cannot afford the registration anymore and that means a lot of (rural) people who were able to access phone numbers would be thrown back to ancient times when there was no phones.

What are your experiences at the NIMC centres in your area concerning prize of registration? I want to take this matter up. Thanks!

My brother, this country is not working. I will advice you to ignore. Hope you know what happens to people who lead protest in this country under the General. You better lock up.
Re: FG Involved In NIMC Registration Fraud by adebayo987: 8:03pm On Dec 26, 2020
Dicado:

My brother, this country is not working. I will advice you to ignore. Hope you know what happens to people who lead protest in this country under the General. You better lock up.

It's well
Re: FG Involved In NIMC Registration Fraud by Remman(m): 8:05pm On Dec 26, 2020
adebayo987:

It is people like you that are running this country backward.

And people like you who are in this country have made it any better?
Re: FG Involved In NIMC Registration Fraud by zickyclef: 8:05pm On Dec 26, 2020
Dicado:

keep quiet politheifians like u.d next protest will be bloody.
Re: FG Involved In NIMC Registration Fraud by Uzomacharles: 8:19pm On Dec 26, 2020
which side cos i wan go register on monday...
I hear say na free
Re: FG Involved In NIMC Registration Fraud by Dicado: 8:20pm On Dec 26, 2020
zickyclef:

keep quiet politheifians like u.d next protest will be bloody.

ok, try it na. audio bloody protest.
Re: FG Involved In NIMC Registration Fraud by adebayo987: 8:26pm On Dec 26, 2020
Uzomacharles:

I hear say na free

National Identity Management Commission Nimc, 238 Port Harcourt - Aba Expressway, Rumukoroshe,. The crowd are much. So, some agents are walking about to pick people who have the money. You will stay until you are tired and go home as people who arrive lately would pay, register and go home while early poor arrivers are struggling for attention. So annoying!
Re: FG Involved In NIMC Registration Fraud by adebayo987: 8:28pm On Dec 26, 2020
Uzomacharles:

I hear say na free

I will go with some cash by next week to get evidence. Please share your experience when you get there on monday. I've reported this attitude to their headquarters but yet to see any response.
Re: FG Involved In NIMC Registration Fraud by obama30: 8:34pm On Dec 26, 2020
adebayo987:

There's no need to hurry, they can cut off your number temporary till you register.

Are the network Company going to stop selling sim? If yes that means millions of children that will be adult tomorrow cannot use phone.

Is government going to stop registration if NIMC? If yes millions of unborn children's are not going to have NIN number.
I don't see reason to hurry for now, I just relax to see how all this polices die down the same way VBN calm down

2 Likes

Re: FG Involved In NIMC Registration Fraud by Uzomacharles: 10:33pm On Dec 26, 2020
adebayo987:

National Identity Management Commission Nimc, 238 Port Harcourt - Aba Expressway, Rumukoroshe,. The crowd are much. So, some agents are walking about to pick people who have the money. You will stay until you are tired and go home as people who arrive lately would pay, register and go home while early poor arrivers are struggling for attention. So annoying!

When you're in Rome act like Roman grin grin
Re: FG Involved In NIMC Registration Fraud by hanyechukwu88981: 5:04am On Dec 27, 2020
:keep quiet politheifians like u.d next protest will be bloody.ok, try it na. audio bloody protest.
Re: FG Involved In NIMC Registration Fraud by GREATROSES2: 9:23pm On Dec 27, 2020
Here in Omoku ONELGA Rivers State of Nigeria, we are paying 5000 naira, some are even paying 15000 naira with i beg i beg.

(1) (Reply)

We Bombed Heart Of Sambisa, Killed Insurgents –DHQ / Check Out Another Trick Used By Bank Scammers To Defraud People / Would Nigerians Standby While 3 Police Lynch A Man In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.