Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,994 members, 7,825,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Um Nairalanders Pls Help!!!! - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Um Nairalanders Pls Help!!!! (291 Views)

Pls Help Confirm ***CANE CURSO PB? *** / Can Sniper Kill Snakes? Pls Help!! / Pls Help Me Determine If This Pup Is A Slant Back GSD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Um Nairalanders Pls Help!!!! by Henuell(m): 8:53pm On Dec 26, 2020
Um my Puppy is breathing fast while she's sleeping/Resting i_don't know if its normal for it to breath that fast
Is its firstday with me

1 Like

Re: Um Nairalanders Pls Help!!!! by Haroldjunior: 7:21pm On Dec 27, 2020
The subject of your thread is just ironic. How you say "um" and then say "please help!!!!". You made your post come out somewhat unserious. Anyways. It's quite normal for big breeds to pant in their sleep. It's normal still if the dog was stressed up prior.
Re: Um Nairalanders Pls Help!!!! by Henuell(m): 6:38am On Dec 28, 2020
Haroldjunior:
The subject of your thread is just ironic. How you say "um" and then say "please help!!!!". You made your post come out somewhat unserious. Anyways. It's quite normal for big breeds to pant in their sleep. It's normal still if the dog was stressed up prior.
You must be somewhat intelligent tho....btw it ain't that of a_big breed altho it was crossbred EKUKE AND ROTT,but anyways it'd stopped already

(1) (Reply)

Monkey Resamble To A Human / Dog Bite In New York: Important Rules Worth Knowing / Everuthing About Tibetian Spaniel Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.