Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

How To Develop A Trading Strategy - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Develop A Trading Strategy (202 Views)

I Have A Trading Strategy That Works. I Give 30% To My Investors Monthly / Best Deriv/binary.com Trading Strategy, 99.99% High Win Profits Accuracy / Ogah Seeks South Korea's Collaboration To Develop Nigerian Mining Sector (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Develop A Trading Strategy by oladipodesigns(m): 9:17pm On Dec 26, 2020
A trading strategy is a fixed plan that is designed to achieve a profitable return by going long or short in markets. The main reasons that a properly researched trading strategy helps are its verifiability, consistency, and objectivity.

Trading Strategies are specific and general techniques you use in your trading. The cryptocurrency trading space is too large not to go there without a trading technique or strategy.

A trading Strategy is a specific plan to achieve one or more trading goals under conditions of uncertainty caused by the volatility of the cryptocurrency space. Read More...

(1) (Reply)

NSE Listing Process: Growth Board Step By Step Guide / Turn Your Facebook Likes To Customers. / Land For Sale In Rivers State, Very Very Affordable @350k Per Plot Up To 50plots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.