Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Satanic Lies - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Satanic Lies (539 Views)

Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" / DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. / Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Satanic Lies by Missyajoke(f): 10:10pm On Dec 26, 2020
Nowadays Christiandom is filled with hypocrisy from our so called brothers and sisters in Christ so if that is the case who do you choose to stand with God or your Pastor or your Church members. Some Churches has filled amd indoctrinated their members with lies and the lies have gotten so deep that they can die for their Pastor. I want you to know your Pastor is not perfect and is just a man so why should you reference your Pastor more than God. It has even gotten worse to an extent that most people belief everything the Pastor says but rather forgets that the Bible is there for everyone to read. Imagine a Pastor telling the Members that ' Once saved forever saved which is wrong and shouldn't be so. We have Churches where they teach people how to speak in tongues ( gibberish). If a tongue doesn't come from God then the one you're been taught by your pastor is fake and vague. If you want to receive Holy Spirit ask God and be open minded and he'll give it to you.

Goodnight everyone.
Speak the Truth Ministries

1 Like

Re: Satanic Lies by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 27, 2020
Missyajoke:
Nowadays Christiandom is filled with hypocrisy from our so called brothers and sisters in Christ so if that is the case who do you choose to stand with God or your Pastor or your Church members. Some Churches has filled amd indoctrinated their members with lies and the lies have gotten so deep that they can die for their Pastor. I want you to know your Pastor is not perfect and is just a man so why should you reference your Pastor more than God. It has even gotten worse to an extent that most people belief everything the Pastor says but rather forgets that the Bible is there for everyone to read. Imagine a Pastor telling the Members that ' Once saved forever saved which is wrong and shouldn't be so. We have Churches where they teach people how to speak in tongues ( gibberish). If a tongue doesn't come from God then the one you're been taught by your pastor is fake and vague. If you want to receive Holy Spirit ask God and be open minded and he'll give it to you.

Goodnight everyone.
What Do U Know Abt Speaking In Tongues? How Do U Know Dat A Tongue Is 4rm God Or Not 4rm God? It's Better U Understand Dis B4 Concluding.
Re: Satanic Lies by Missyajoke(f): 5:03pm On Dec 27, 2020
Truvel:
What Do U Know Abt Speaking In Tongues? How Do U Know Dat A Tongue Is 4rm God Or Not 4rm God? It's Better U Understand Dis B4 Concluding.

Didn't you comprehend what I said lease read it again.

1 Like

Re: Satanic Lies by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 27, 2020
Missyajoke:

Didn't you comprehend what I said lease read it again.
I Asked Dis because U Talked Abt Tongues Being Taught By Pastors & U Called D Tongues Dey Speak Gibberish, Dat It's Not 4rm God.
Re: Satanic Lies by Missyajoke(f): 5:14pm On Dec 27, 2020
Truvel:
I Asked Dis because U Talked Abt Tongues Being Taught By Pastors & U Called D Tongues Dey Speak Gibberish, Dat It's Not 4rm God.

How will a Pastor teach you how to speak in tongues its not scriptural.

1 Like

Re: Satanic Lies by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 27, 2020
Missyajoke:

How will a Pastor teach you how to speak in tongues its not scriptural.
Av U Seen Any Pastor Teaching His Or Her Member B4?
Re: Satanic Lies by Kobojunkie: 5:38pm On Dec 27, 2020
Truvel:
Tongue refers to a language like Yoruba, Ibo, English, Hausa. The "tongue" that many of you so-called Christians repeat in the name of "speaking in tongues" also know referred to as glossolalia, is nothing but gibberish which are meaningless syllables repeated over and over to sound like speaking.

If you do not know the name of the language you speak when you claim you are speaking in tongues, know that you are instead speaking in gubberish.

If when you record yourself speaking,you find that when you play the recording back, it sounds like you were repeating the same syllables, not even words, over and every so often, you are speaking in gibberish.

In the history of this earth, there has been thousands of languages that have been spoken, some of them even forgotten, while references to others found online these days. If you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Satanic Lies by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 27, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Tongue refers to a language like Yoruba, Ibo, English, Hausa. The "tongue" that many of you so-called Christians repeat in the name of "speaking in tongues" also know referred to as glossolalia, is nothing but gibberish which are meaningless syllables repeated over and over to sound like speaking.

If you do not know the name of the language you speak when you claim you are speaking in tongues, know that you are instead speaking in gubberish.

If you record yourself speaking, only to find when you play it back you are simply repeating the same syllables over and every so often, you are speaking in gibberish.
I'm Not Surprised Abt Ur Comment Cuz, I Know D Church U Belong To Don't Believe In Such.
Re: Satanic Lies by Missyajoke(f): 6:52pm On Dec 27, 2020
Truvel:
Av U Seen Any Pastor Teaching His Or Her Member B4?

Yes, I have seen it in school.

1 Like

Re: Satanic Lies by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 27, 2020
Missyajoke:

Yes, I have seen it in school.
How Did He Or She Teach Dem?
Re: Satanic Lies by Missyajoke(f): 8:51pm On Dec 27, 2020
Truvel:
How Did He Or She Teach Dem?

He was like say after me this and that.

1 Like

Re: Satanic Lies by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 27, 2020
Missyajoke:

He was like say after me this and that.
Den It's Carnal.
Re: Satanic Lies by Missyajoke(f): 10:38pm On Dec 27, 2020
Truvel:
Den It's Carnal.

It was in my kokokoro eyes the pastor said say after me grin grin grin I was shocked that day

1 Like

Re: Satanic Lies by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 28, 2020
Missyajoke:

It was in my kokokoro eyes the pastor said say after me grin grin grin I was shocked that day
Speaking In Tongues Is An Inspirational Gift. We Av Two Kinds Of Tongues: 1. Praying In Tongues(praying In D Holyghost): Dat Was What U Saw Him Teaching Dem. 2. Speaking In Tongues( Msg 4rm God To People In An Unknown Language):
Re: Satanic Lies by Missyajoke(f): 8:19am On Dec 28, 2020
Truvel:
Speaking In Tongues Is An Inspirational Gift. We Av Two Kinds Of Tongues: 1. Praying In Tongues(praying In D Holyghost): Dat Was What U Saw Him Teaching Dem. 2. Speaking In Tongues( Msg 4rm God To People In An Unknown Language):

Pastor teaching them how to pray is unscriptural.

1 Like

Re: Satanic Lies by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 28, 2020
Missyajoke:

Pastor teaching them how to pray is unscriptural.
After D Experience, Could Dey Able To Speak On Their Own?
Re: Satanic Lies by Missyajoke(f): 8:35am On Dec 28, 2020
Truvel:
After D Experience, Could Dey Able To Speak On Their Own?

How do you expect me to know
Re: Satanic Lies by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 28, 2020
Missyajoke:

How do you expect me to know
I Asked because Since U Had Been With Dem In Sch Den.
Re: Satanic Lies by Missyajoke(f): 8:38am On Dec 28, 2020
Truvel:
I Asked because Since U Had Been With Dem In Sch Den.

I was just passing by now

1 Like

Re: Satanic Lies by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 28, 2020
Missyajoke:
Nowadays Christiandom is filled with hypocrisy from our so-called brothers and sisters in Christ so if that is the case who do you choose to stand with God or your Pastor or your Church members. Some Churches have filled and indoctrinated their members with lies and the lies have gotten so deep that they can die for their Pastor. I want you to know your Pastor is not perfect and is just a man so why should you reference your Pastor more than God. It has even gotten worse to an extent that most people believe everything the Pastor says but rather forget that the Bible is there for everyone to read. Imagine a Pastor telling the Members that ' Once saved forever saved which is wrong and shouldn't be so. We have Churches where they teach people how to speak in tongues ( gibberish). If a tongue doesn't come from God then the one you're been taught by your pastor is fake and vague. If you want to receive Holy Spirit ask God and be open-minded and he'll give it to you.

Goodnight everyone.

You are so dumb that you can't even space out or paragraph your write up.

Now! How many times does one have to be saved?
Re: Satanic Lies by sonmvayina(m): 12:11pm On Dec 28, 2020
cry
soulpeppersoup:

You are so dumb that you can't even space out or paragraph your write up.

Now! How many times does one have to be saved?

Saved from what ?
Re: Satanic Lies by Tedassie(m): 12:08am On Feb 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:

If when you record yourself speaking,you find that when you play the recording back, it sounds like you were repeating the same syllables, not even words, over and every so often, you are speaking in gibberish.

In the history of this earth, there has been thousands of languages that have been spoken, some of them even forgotten, while references to others found online these days. If you
'Speaking in tongues' is of two dimensions: The tongues of men(Human languages) like that of Acts 2:4-17. Speaking a human language(you may not have known nor learnt anywhere beforehand) through the manifesting Power of the Holy Spirit). Xenoglossy

How do you think the Apostles were able to preach the gospel to people of different nationalities and languages? #foodforthought

The other one, Paul the Apostle tagged as "Unknown tongues" or "Tongues of Angels" (1Corinthians 13, 14 or thereabout) is that which seems like a cacophony or gibberish!(to the natural mind). But it's a language of the spirit; a mystery indecipherable to anyone. Remember, the Bible says the things of the spirit are foolishness to the natural mind(carnal man).

To put it rather loosely:
The distinction between the two is that the tongues of men is a spiritual gift in communicating to man while the other is a "Prayer language" or "Access code"( to God (which bypasses the human intellect, skill of language etc). It's not taught by nor learnt from man but the Holy Spirit of the Living God)
When genuine believers speak
(I say 'Genuine' cos it can be faked!) they can't remember with clarity the exact wordings of the tongues they may have spoken,they may only remember how their spirit* felt. More importantly, this thing is not necessarily at one's control. You can't exactly preempt it, except you're in alignment with the Holy Spirit and through Him been taught how to connect seamlessly with your spirit-man.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Hypocrite! Muslim Man Who Criticized Actress Rahama Sadau&naked Butt Picture. / Reasons Why You Should Avoid Southern Nigerian Christian. / GOD Has Forgiven You All Your Sins Already

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.