Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,566 members, 7,955,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:50 PM

GOD Has Forgiven You All Your Sins Already - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / GOD Has Forgiven You All Your Sins Already (556 Views)

Prophet Fufeyin To Mathias Ezeaku: I Have Forgiven You (Video) / What is Sin Against The Holy Spirit That Will Not Be Forgiven?? / Bishop Emma Isong To Buhari: "Confess Your Sins To Nigerians To Win Second Term" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GOD Has Forgiven You All Your Sins Already by Incrizz(f): 2:37am On Aug 25, 2021
GOD has forgiven you all your sins already in CHRIST JESUS...
You are forgiven.
Totally.
While you were yet a sinner, CHRIST died for you...
While you were yet being formed in the womb, all your sins that you will ever commit in life has been forgiven by GOD in CHRIST JESUS already...
It is a very joyful news...
You have been forgiven already in CHRIST JESUS...
You are forgiven of them all...
GOD holds nothing against you...
HE loves you...
HE has forgiven the whole world all their sins and has invited everyone into Heaven...
Everyone can now enter Heaven in CHRIST JESUS...
Everyone...
You can now enter Heaven in CHRIST JESUS...
The veil has been torn away when JESUS died on the cross of Calvary...
The DOOR is open for everyone to come in...

How do you find the door way?
JESUS the Son of the Living GOD is the Door.
HE is the Door Way...
HE said I am The Way, The Truth and The Life, no man comes to the FATHER except through ME...
HIS arms are wide open in embrace...

Come in. Come to JESUS and find rest for your soul.

There is no covenant cut in blood more powerful than the covenant cut in The Blood of JESUS CHRIST.
The covenant in The Blood of JESUS will break every covenant of blood tying your soul to hell and torture and no peace...

HE said in HIS Word,
A bruised reed HE will not break, a smoking flax HE will not quench...
A reed is a plant. A smoking flax can be compared to a firewood whose fire has died out but there is still smoke coming out from it.
Even that HE will not quench...

Come to JESUS, The Savior of the world...
HE made you...
You belong to HIM and HE longs to meet you...
HE knocks at the door of your heart for you to open to HIM today...

Open your heart to JESUS...

2 Likes

Re: GOD Has Forgiven You All Your Sins Already by Kobojunkie: 3:51am On Aug 25, 2021
Incrizz:
GOD has forgiven you all your sins already in CHRIST JESUS...
You are forgiven.
Totally.
While you were yet a sinner, CHRIST died for you...
While you were yet being formed in the womb, all your sins that you will ever commit in life has been forgiven by GOD in CHRIST JESUS already...
It is a very joyful news...
You have been forgiven already in CHRIST JESUS...
You are forgiven of them all...
GOD holds nothing against you...
HE loves you...
HE has forgiven the whole world all their sins and has invited everyone into Heaven...
Everyone can now enter Heaven in CHRIST JESUS...
Everyone...
You can now enter Heaven in CHRIST JESUS...
The veil has been torn away when JESUS died on the cross of Calvary...
The DOOR is open for everyone to come in...
I am afraid this is false doctrine! undecided

God hasn't forgiven all men their sins nor has He forgiven the world its sins. God instead judged and condemned the world to perish for it's sins. This is why those who chose to believe in and trust in Jesus Christ receive salvation from the condemnation that God has placed on the world - John 3 vs 16 - 21 undecided
Those are saved are expected to continue in Jesus Christ living in submission and obedience, or reject His teachings, living in sin instead risking eternal damnation instead. undecided
Re: GOD Has Forgiven You All Your Sins Already by Incrizz(f): 4:41pm On Aug 25, 2021
2 Corinthians 5:19
To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.
Kjv

GOD has forgiven the whole world their sins in CHRIST JESUS.
You are already forgiven in CHRIST JESUS
Totally. Completely.
Come to JESUS today
Re: GOD Has Forgiven You All Your Sins Already by Incrizz(f): 4:45pm On Aug 25, 2021
You are forgiven without holding back.
GOD forgives you. Completely. Totally

The whole world has been forgiven in CHRIST JESUS

that is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation.

Nkv
Re: GOD Has Forgiven You All Your Sins Already by Incrizz(f): 4:48pm On Aug 25, 2021
Do you know the way to Heaven?
But JESUS does.

JESUS knows the way to Heaven.
HE is THE WAY.

Allow HIM take you there when the time comes.

GOD holds no sin against you.
HE forgives you for HIS SON's sake...

Let JESUS in...

1 Like

Re: GOD Has Forgiven You All Your Sins Already by Incrizz(f): 4:51pm On Aug 25, 2021
I bind you spirit of deception and falsehood out of this thread in the name of JESUS into deep pits.
No one will be deceived by your lies and deceitfulness on this thread or in any of my other threads ever again no matter how much you twist and turn.

1 Like

Re: GOD Has Forgiven You All Your Sins Already by Incrizz(f): 4:53pm On Aug 25, 2021
The simple read and hear GOD's voice today.

Light shines on a people living in great darkness today in JESUS name, amen.

Those who are living under the fear of death are set free today in JESUS name, amen
Re: GOD Has Forgiven You All Your Sins Already by Kobojunkie: 5:35pm On Aug 25, 2021
Incrizz:
You are forgiven without holding back.
GOD forgives you. Completely. Totally

The whole world has been forgiven in CHRIST JESUS

that is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation.

Nkv
I believe that the best way to help you see the foolishness of this doctrine you spew is to through allowing you reason it out on your own. undecided

So, according to you, the whole world has been forgiven its sins in Jesus Christ, meaning that even those who believe have no sins to ask forgiveness of since Jesus Christ already forgave them all, am I right? undecided

By this you then you then meaning that all Jesus Christ taught His disciples from beginning about there being judgement in the end, a heaven and a hell for those who disobey Him was all a lie. undecided
Re: GOD Has Forgiven You All Your Sins Already by Bodydiialect57: 10:01pm On Aug 25, 2021
Yes, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. He forgave all our sins.

This does not however gives liberty to self indulge in sins. What the knowledge of what Christ has done in forgiving our sins does is to keep us away from not only sin, but all appearances of evil.

For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men teaching us that denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly in this present world.
Titus 2:14.
The acid test of a life that has received Christ's forgiveness for sin is the turning away from all appearance of evil and living but for Christ.

If all a person does is willfully indulge in sins with the believe that past, present and future sins are forgiven, then it is clear that such has not had an encounter with the grace of God. When this grace comes, it teaches to run away from sins.
Re: GOD Has Forgiven You All Your Sins Already by Incrizz(f): 12:01am On Aug 26, 2021
Yes you are forgiven. Totally. Completely. Perfectly.
Come home and find rest for your soul
Come to JESUS, The Captain of your soul.

For GOD so loved the world that HE gave HIS only begotten SON, that whosoever shall believe in HIM shall not perish but have everlasting life...
Re: GOD Has Forgiven You All Your Sins Already by Kobojunkie: 1:42am On Aug 26, 2021
Bodydiialect57:
Yes, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. He forgave all our sins.

This does not however gives liberty to self indulge in sins. What the knowledge of what Christ has done in forgiving our sins does is to keep us away from not only sin, but all appearances of evil.

For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men teaching us that denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly in this present world.
Titus 2:14.
The acid test of a life that has received Christ's forgiveness for sin is the turning away from all appearance of evil and living but for Christ.

If all a person does is willfully indulge in sins with the believe that past, present and future sins are forgiven, then it is clear that such has not had an encounter with the grace of God. When this grace comes, it teaches to run away from sins.
Your statements are contradictory, but first, let me ask about your claim. undecided

you claim is that if a person willfully indulges on sins then it is clear that such a person has not encountered the grace of God, what if the person does not "willfully" indulge in sin as it is a habit that has been formed over a period, then has such a encountered the grace or God? undecided

Your earlier claim is Jesus Christ forgave us all our sins, my guess is you refer also to past present and future sins , am I right? If that be the case, why did Jesus Christ address the issue of sin repeatedly with His disciples? Why did He gave them a Law that defines for them that which is sin if according to you they have all been forgiven their sins? undecided

Why did Jesus Christ even bother saying in John 15 vs 14 that His friends are those who do as He tells them to - implying that His enemies are those who refuse to do as He says - if all is forgiven ? undecided

Why did He teach such parables as the parable of the wise man who built His house on a rock which stresses obedience of His teachings and commandments against disobedience (sin) in Matthew 7 vs 24 - 29 undecided

Was Jesus Christ not aware that He had forgiven all past , present and future sins? undecided
Re: GOD Has Forgiven You All Your Sins Already by Incrizz(f): 3:40pm On Aug 26, 2021
You are forgiven and loved of GOD.
That was why HE sent HIS only begotten SON to die for you on the cross of Calvary.

Now that JESUS has died for you and risen for your justification, HE will not love you less.

JESUS died for you while you were yet a sinner.

HE paid for your sins.

In CHRIST JESUS, you are holy, righteous, sinless and blameless.

That is your real identity.

Take your place today.
GOD loves you immensely.
Re: GOD Has Forgiven You All Your Sins Already by Incrizz(f): 3:48pm On Aug 26, 2021
You have been wholely forgiven by GOD through the blood of JESUS.

Come home.

Say to The LORD,
I thank YOU LORD JESUS for dying for me, thank YOU for paying for my sins.
I am sorry for all my wrong, and I repent of them today.
I want all that YOU worked on the cross for me.
Be my LORD and Savior.
Wash me clean with YOUR Blood and write my name in The Book of Life in JESUS name.
Thank YOU FATHER for saving me.
Thank YOU LORD for writing my name in The Book Of Life

Romans 10:10
For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
Re: GOD Has Forgiven You All Your Sins Already by Incrizz(f): 4:03am On Aug 27, 2021
My hope is built on nothing less
Than JESUS' Blood and righteousness
I dare not trust the sweetest friend
But only lean on JESUS name

On CHRIST The Solid Rock I stand
All other ground is sinking sand
All other ground is sinking sand
Re: GOD Has Forgiven You All Your Sins Already by Incrizz(f): 4:05am On Aug 27, 2021
YOU came from Heaven to Earth
To show the way
From the Earth to the Cross
My debt YOU paid
From the Cross to the grave
From the grave to the sky
LORD I lift your name on high
Re: GOD Has Forgiven You All Your Sins Already by Incrizz(f): 4:11am On Aug 27, 2021
John 3:17
For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Take your rightful place in CHRIST today.
One is holy blameless and pure when one submits to Life of CHRIST.
Outside of CHRIST JESUS, one cannot overcome sin of one's power.

JESUS CHRIST has the anointing that can break every yoke of sin and darkness holding you bound or down.
Re: GOD Has Forgiven You All Your Sins Already by Incrizz(f): 4:48am On Aug 27, 2021
You might be saying to yourself, "you don't know what I have done, you don't know how far I have gone".

That is exactly what I am saying to you, those grave sins you have committed that you feel you can never be forgiven for, is why CHRIST was beaten, bruised and battered and died on the cross for.

The very sin for which now even you yourself cannot forgive yourself for, I am saying to you, CHRIST JESUS has paid for it. You have been forgiven.

Don't let a sin that GOD HIMSELF has forgiven you for through Blood of JESUS, keep you away from repentance.

In CHRIST JESUS, GOD does not see it.
So ask GOD forgiveness and thank HIM that HIS SON suffered the grave consequences of your sins.

Be grateful and accept GOD's gift of Salvation.
This is not the time to pull away.

You have been forgiven already through the death and resurrection of CHRIST JESUS, give your life to GOD today.

The Prophet Micah in 7:19 foretold that GOD will cast our sins into the depth of the sea.
That is what exactly GOD has done when CHRIST died for you on the Cross.

You are forgiven.
Repent
Re: GOD Has Forgiven You All Your Sins Already by Incrizz(f): 4:53am On Aug 27, 2021
John 1:12
But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

Receive HIM today.
Believe on HIS name today.

Say, "JESUS, SON of The Living GOD, JESUS, The Saviour of the world, I believe in YOU that YOU have saved me. I repent of my ins and receive YOUR forgiveness. Thank YOU so much for dying for me and forgiving me all my sins"

1 John 3:1
Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God:
Re: GOD Has Forgiven You All Your Sins Already by Incrizz(f): 3:40am On Aug 28, 2021
Very rarely will anyone die for a righteous person, though for a good person someone might possibly dare to die. But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
Re: GOD Has Forgiven You All Your Sins Already by geoworldedu: 3:49am On Aug 28, 2021
It should be the other way round. Human beings should be the ones to forgive God of his numerous sins against humanity. If God were to be a man, he would be rotting in jail for many count charges, including genocide, infanticide, rape, etc.
Re: GOD Has Forgiven You All Your Sins Already by Incrizz(f): 8:01pm On Aug 28, 2021
Romans 5:7-8
Very rarely will anyone die for a righteous person, though for a good person someone might possibly dare to die. But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
Re: GOD Has Forgiven You All Your Sins Already by Incrizz(f): 7:17pm On Aug 30, 2021
John 3:16
For GOD so loved the world that He gave His only Begotten Son, that whosever shall believe in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
Re: GOD Has Forgiven You All Your Sins Already by Incrizz(f): 7:18pm On Aug 30, 2021
The door of repentance is open.
But it will not always be open.
GOD is inviting you to HIS banquet.
Re: GOD Has Forgiven You All Your Sins Already by Incrizz(f): 9:56pm On Aug 30, 2021
The House of our Heavenly Father will get full of saved souls soon...
GOD also left us a warning, once the door is shut, it is going to be too late then to want to come in.

Consider Noah, he was laughed to scorn when he started building the Ark, warning the people of an impending flood and the need for them to come into the Ark.
Consider the years it took for Noah to build that Ark all by himself since no one would believe him.
Whereas humans laughed him to scorn and didn't believe him, animals where flocking to Noah for refuge.
When the rain was about to start, GOD shut the door.
It was never reopened till after the rain and flood.
Those inside had to be and were protected.

This present world has been reserved for fire, for destruction because of the wickedness thereof, for the devil and his angels and to anyone who accepts the mark of the beast.

"JESUS, SON OF THE LIVING GOD, I believe YOU died for me, I believe YOU have paid for my sins, I accept YOUR free gift of Salvation, forgive all my sins in JESUS name, I repent of them soley by your grace, be my LORD and Saviour in JESUS name" said in faith to THE LORD JESUS will cause the miracle of Salvation to happen in your life.
Re: GOD Has Forgiven You All Your Sins Already by Incrizz(f): 9:58pm On Aug 30, 2021
Holy...
Most Holy....
Is The LORD, GOD...
is The LORD, GOD...
Holy...
Most Holy....
Is The LORD, GOD...
is The LORD, GOD...
Most High...
Re: GOD Has Forgiven You All Your Sins Already by Incrizz(f): 4:43am On Sep 06, 2021
Inviting The LORD JESUS into one's life is the best decision one will ever make.
HE saved me.
HE shall save you too if you trust HIM.
HE is The Only One who truly cares about you.
Re: GOD Has Forgiven You All Your Sins Already by Incrizz(f): 7:08pm On Oct 11, 2021
Oh the wonder...
Oh the passion...
Of the fiery love of CHRIST...
Death defeated...
By HIS rising...
Darkness conquered by HIS light...

Who are we that HE would love us...
Who but HE would give HIS life..................

(1) (Reply)

First Address By Mrs Evelyn Joshua, The New Leader Of TB Joshua Church (SCOAN) / RCCG Preps For 2021 Transformer Word Conference / When God Walked The Earth - Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.