Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,871 members, 7,813,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

The Man In Aso Rock Is A $536 Million Hired Impostor Exposed By America Uni - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Man In Aso Rock Is A $536 Million Hired Impostor Exposed By America Uni (4436 Views)

Buba Galadima: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Buhari That We Used To Know / Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" / The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Man In Aso Rock Is A $536 Million Hired Impostor Exposed By America Uni by cirove5441: 5:19am On Dec 27, 2020
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is A $536 Million Hired Impostor Exposed By America Uni by SmartPolician: 5:30am On Dec 27, 2020
Rivers State must reconsider the quality of men they usually make governors. I won't write more than this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is A $536 Million Hired Impostor Exposed By America Uni by GMBuhari: 5:45am On Dec 27, 2020
stupido poste
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is A $536 Million Hired Impostor Exposed By America Uni by Godons1: 6:41am On Dec 27, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu and IGBO PEOPLE don come again. grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is A $536 Million Hired Impostor Exposed By America Uni by CandyOps(m): 1:51pm On Dec 27, 2020
Godons1:

I really believe the current government has been hijacked by marauders and conmen.

because the Bubu we know cannot stand by and let carton men take over affair of the nation. Na Jubril dey in control now. Imagine say Bubu never go for medical check-up since almost 2 months now

4 Likes

Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is A $536 Million Hired Impostor Exposed By America Uni by blackboy(m): 2:33pm On Dec 27, 2020
The video says nothing in respect to the topic.

1 Like

Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is A $536 Million Hired Impostor Exposed By America Uni by Abohboy: 3:29pm On Dec 27, 2020
CandyOps:

I really believe the current government has been hijacked by marauders and conmen.

because the Bubu we know cannot stand by and let carton men take over affair of the nation. Na Jubril dey in control now. Imagine say Bubu never go for medical check-up since almost 2 months now

Bihari has and always will be a bad leader saying he is jubril is just a way for Nigerians and igbos who voted for him in 2015 to claim that they didn’t vote in someone bad, look at what he did in 1983, he stalled the Lagos metro rail project, stalled ajaokuta, stalled Abuja-itakpe-Warri rail line, stalled Aladja steel plant, caused a massive recession destroying thousands of industries across Nigeria, from Buhari’s leadership onwards was when Nigeria started to collapse, the first 6 years was how Nigeria was supposed to be run, then gowon messed up Nigeria even more after the civil war, claiming Nigeria had a lot of money to spend instead of him to build rail, housing projects, power plants, roads, water plants no he doubled civil servant salary and government salary disgusting honestly and you are here claiming Buhari is jubril to hide your stupidity for voting him in back in 2015

1 Like

Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is A $536 Million Hired Impostor Exposed By America Uni by UnBanEbenezer(f): 5:56pm On Dec 27, 2020
Godons1:
Bighead9 is this you?
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is A $536 Million Hired Impostor Exposed By America Uni by CandyOps(m): 6:41pm On Dec 27, 2020
Abohboy:

Bihari has and always will be a bad leader saying he is jubril is just a way for Nigerians and igbos who voted for him in 2015 to claim that they didn’t vote in someone bad, look at what he did in 1983, he stalled the Lagos metro rail project, stalled ajaokuta, stalled Abuja-itakpe-Warri rail line, stalled Aladja steel plant, caused a massive recession destroying thousands of industries across Nigeria, from Buhari’s leadership onwards was when Nigeria started to collapse, the first 6 years was how Nigeria was supposed to be run, then gowon messed up Nigeria even more after the civil war, claiming Nigeria had a lot of money to spend instead of him to build rail, housing projects, power plants, roads, water plants no he doubled civil servant salary and government salary disgusting honestly and you are here claiming Buhari is jubril to hide your stupidity for voting him in back in 2015

I was an electoral officer during the elections. I didn't get to vote but I get your point.

You made a whole lotta sense. you sound like you're in your late 30s or 40s because your knowledge of time and history is on point!
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is A $536 Million Hired Impostor Exposed By America Uni by davididenyi(m): 8:46pm On Dec 27, 2020
Ipob hv come again
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is A $536 Million Hired Impostor Exposed By America Uni by Abohboy: 8:55am On Dec 28, 2020
CandyOps:

I was an electoral officer during the elections. I didn't get to vote but I get your point.

You made a whole lotta sense. you sound like you're in your late 30s or 40s because your knowledge of time and history is on point!

I’m actually under 25 believe it or not

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Obi Cubana: Ritualists Behind Money Rain - Reno Omokri Warns / Eid-El-Kabir: Okowa Calls For United Nigeria / 1192 Persons Killed, 3348 Kidnapped In Kaduna In 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.