Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Obi Cubana: Ritualists Behind Money Rain - Reno Omokri Warns - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Cubana: Ritualists Behind Money Rain - Reno Omokri Warns (4443 Views)

Ritualists Behind Killings Of Military Personel In Delta – CDS Defends Army / Reno Omokri Warns Osinbajo: Remember What Abacha Did To Diya / 'I Will Do Everything In My Power To Unseat You'- Reno Omokri Warns Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Cubana: Ritualists Behind Money Rain - Reno Omokri Warns by SATANICALLY: 10:32am On Jul 18, 2021
Reno Omokri, a former media assistant to ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, has shared a secret revealed to him by a friend who was a member of a white garment church.

Omokri was speaking about the money rain at the burial of the mother of Obi Cubana in Oba, Anambra State, at the weekend, quoting his friend as saying that as people pick the money sprayed on them, the more the sprayer’s wealth will keep growing.

DAILY POST reported earlier that top Nigerian celebrities such as Davido, Phyno, Kcee, among others on Friday stormed Oba for the burial of Obi Cubana’s mother.

D’banj, Kanayo O. Kanayo, Alex Ekubo, E-Money and many other influential Nigerians were also among the guests at the much talked about burial.

Several celebrities, businesspeople and politicians turned out in large numbers for the funeral and were seen throwing money in the air.

The burial became the talk of the town among Nigerians as viral videos showed celebrities such as Zubi Michael lavishly displaying their wealth in Oba.

Omokri advised people to always give their parents food to eat while they are alive, adding that it is one million times better than giving strangers food to eat after they die!

“True story: I know a guy who attended a white garment ‘church’ in the 80s (thankfully, he is now born again). One of the spiritual rites they used to have him do was spray money on beggars. They told him as long as those people pick it up, his wealth will pick up,” he tweeted.

“Isaac did not bless Jacob because he gave him a good burial. He blessed him because he gave him food to eat-Genesis 27:25-30. Giving your parents food to eat while they are alive is one million times better than giving strangers food to eat after they die!

“Hustle. Work hard. Work smart. Do everything legally possible to make a success of yourself. Not because you want to give your parents a talk of the town burial, but because you want to give them a talk of the town life. When they die, they can’t enjoy your success.”

He added, “The Spraying of Sunny Ade Versus The Spraying of Obi Cubana. Who Won?”

https://dailypost.ng/2021/07/18/obi-cubana-reno-omokri-reveals-secret-behind-money-rain/

3 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana: Ritualists Behind Money Rain - Reno Omokri Warns by KillMNKnow(f): 10:35am On Jul 18, 2021
Children of perdition will think we hate them... No we don't hate y'all, Simians.

What we hate is, you're destroying your community in the name of show offs with your "I most get rich through whatever means mentality.... Engaging in all sorts of criminalities and ritualism

Peter 2:10-11 Dear friends, I warn you as “temporary residents and foreigners” to keep away from worldly desires that wage war against your very souls. “Once you had no identity as a people; now you are God’s people. Once you received no mercy; now you have received God’s mercy.”

Titus 2:11-13 After all, God’s saving kindness has appeared for the benefit of all people. It trains us to avoid ungodly lives filled with worldly desires so that we can live self-controlled, moral, and godly lives in this present world. At the same time we can expect what we hope for the appearance of the glory of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ.

2 Kings 17:17
Verse Concepts
Then they made their sons and their daughters pass through the fire, and practiced divination and enchantments, and sold themselves to do evil in the sight of the Lord, provoking Him.

Deuteronomy 27:15
Verse Concepts
‘Cursed is the man who makes an idol or a molten image, an abomination to the Lord, the work of the hands of the craftsman, and sets it up in secret.’ And all the people shall answer and say, ‘Amen.’
Verse Concepts
Then they made their sons and their daughters pass through the fire, and practiced divination and enchantments, and sold themselves to do evil in the sight of the Lord, provoking Him.

Verse Concepts
‘Cursed is the man who makes an idol or a molten image, an abomination to the Lord, the work of the hands of the craftsman, and sets it up in secret.’ And all the people shall answer and say, ‘ Amen.

5 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana: Ritualists Behind Money Rain - Reno Omokri Warns by OssyMalik: 10:35am On Jul 18, 2021
Oga Reno, abeg go siddon!!

Obi Cubana buried his mother, he didn't kill anybody.

12 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana: Ritualists Behind Money Rain - Reno Omokri Warns by festacman(m): 10:36am On Jul 18, 2021
There are a few things people should understand:
- The massive display of money at Obi Cubana's mother's burial happens every week in Anambra State at the burial and wedding ceremonies involving rich personalities or wealthy families. It is no big deal.

- The only difference with Obi Cubana's event is that he is a YOUNG man who is neck-deep in SHOWBUSINESS and so attracted massive bloggers' coverage and social media attention. There was so much showbiz make-believe or razamatazz in that burial packaging and execution intended to make it talk of the town and many people fell for it and developed unnecessary envy with toxic reactions. For example, in as much as it is possible but did anybody really see the receipt of casket to confirm that it was bought for N30 million other than what was said by bloggers?

- Among the Igbos, attendance and support at one's event is debt to be paid. Therefore if you have attended and financially supported many people at their burial and marriage events, they will in turn support you when it is your turn. Obi Cubana has obviously attended many. Again if you have mentored or financially helped many up and coming businessmen to grow, they will turn up massively for you. Obi Cubana has mentored and supported many.

- Far from saying that there was no ritual money spray at that event but the truth is that every note sprayed on Obi Cubana was carefully gathered by the organizing committee in bags to be sorted and machine-counted by bank workers who were kept upstairs. Don't get carried away. Bag was secured.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana: Ritualists Behind Money Rain - Reno Omokri Warns by uglyafonja: 10:38am On Jul 18, 2021
What is this one talking about.... RUBBISH
ALWAYS TALKING TOO MANY NONSENSE ALL THE TIME AND AT ONCE
Re: Obi Cubana: Ritualists Behind Money Rain - Reno Omokri Warns by madridguy(m): 10:38am On Jul 18, 2021
grin grin
Re: Obi Cubana: Ritualists Behind Money Rain - Reno Omokri Warns by Randerl: 10:39am On Jul 18, 2021
This man, Reno Omokri
Understands Some Unique Spiritual
Principles here which millions can
never grasp or understand in their
life time. (and Genesis 27:25-30)

6 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana: Ritualists Behind Money Rain - Reno Omokri Warns by FarahAideed: 10:39am On Jul 18, 2021
Abeg Obi Cubana and his jolly friends are not NIGERIas problem , infact we should commend them for stimulating every sector of the economy from Aviation to beverages last week

3 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana: Ritualists Behind Money Rain - Reno Omokri Warns by udele1: 10:40am On Jul 18, 2021
Ok. We like the ritual. This thread will no longer make front page. Because of the video's i added here. Let me see how the mods get around this grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBBnhb6KsxY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-l-ATpVxwo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03qPBjb2Qvk

Re: Obi Cubana: Ritualists Behind Money Rain - Reno Omokri Warns by Righteousness2(m): 10:44am On Jul 18, 2021
Reno made some valid points.

Inasmuch as they were some jolly good fellows who came with a philanthropist and good heart,

I am so sure that many Destinies of young men/ ladies have been traded in these few days of fun.

There are People who deliberately came there to invest in fresh young bloods in their quest for more wealth.
There are People who came Purposely to get a source of contact to initiate People and bring down their fellows.

We are in very evil and wicked times. There are People whose life will not be the same. Especially those who were are too Carnal and have no understanding or knowledge of the Spiritual.

Listen, there is no limit to the Wickedness of anyone without JESUS Christ.
The World is Filled with Wickedness. Don't be Carried away with Chaff.

9 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana: Ritualists Behind Money Rain - Reno Omokri Warns by Maxymilliano(m): 10:58am On Jul 18, 2021
But Reno Omokri the sadist

Re: Obi Cubana: Ritualists Behind Money Rain - Reno Omokri Warns by techWriter3: 11:01am On Jul 18, 2021
Well

Need help with your assignment, project, thesis, or dissertation? Get details here: https://www.nairaland.com/6588063/contact-us-technical-academic-writing
Re: Obi Cubana: Ritualists Behind Money Rain - Reno Omokri Warns by esivue007(m): 11:08am On Jul 18, 2021
From onset,I wasn't carried away at all.
It either those guys na ogboni members or any other cult...............
Honestlty,ain't hating them though but it's obvious and crystal clear.
No be naija we dey? undecided undecided undecided
Me,I no wan talk more than that sha.

10 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana: Ritualists Behind Money Rain - Reno Omokri Warns by Aufbauh(m): 11:09am On Jul 18, 2021
Kai
Re: Obi Cubana: Ritualists Behind Money Rain - Reno Omokri Warns by jumper524(m): 11:10am On Jul 18, 2021
I honestly don't see reason why people envy the lifestyle of others.
it is a southern tradition to celebrate the death of an aged person while the north only perform burial rites and give sadaka on the dead behalf.
different strokes for different folks.
if obi Cubana decides to celebrates his mother in a much bigger way, I see no reason for the hate. its the tradition to do so.
what you should learn from it is that one should learn to keep positive friends just like the obi cubana.

12 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana: Ritualists Behind Money Rain - Reno Omokri Warns by Fahdiga(m): 11:11am On Jul 18, 2021
Obi Cubana has really dealt with some people that they can no longer sleep. Why the hate.

5 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana: Ritualists Behind Money Rain - Reno Omokri Warns by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 18, 2021
Bitterness in Genes and blood.

When he was GEJ assistant he wasn't aware that his master shares ritual money.

Omokilikili should stop exhibiting genes of hatred.

Same omoluabi same stock same blood

Avoid bitter people...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana: Ritualists Behind Money Rain - Reno Omokri Warns by Fahdiga(m): 11:20am On Jul 18, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Children of perdition will think we hate them... No we don't hate y'all, Simians.

What we hate is, you're destroying your community in the name of show offs with your "I most get rich through whatever means mentality.... Engaging in all sorts of criminalities and ritualism

Peter 2:10-11 Dear friends, I warn you as “temporary residents and foreigners” to keep away from worldly desires that wage war against your very souls. “Once you had no identity as a people; now you are God’s people. Once you received no mercy; now you have received God’s mercy.”

Titus 2:11-13 After all, God’s saving kindness has appeared for the benefit of all people. It trains us to avoid ungodly lives filled with worldly desires so that we can live self-controlled, moral, and godly lives in this present world. At the same time we can expect what we hope for the appearance of the glory of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ.

Verse Concepts

Verse Concepts
‘Cursed is the man who makes an idol or a molten image, an abomination to the Lord, the work of the hands of the craftsman, and sets it up in secret.’ And all the people shall answer and say, ‘Amen.’
Verse Concepts

Verse Concepts
‘Cursed is the man who makes an idol or a molten image, an abomination to the Lord, the work of the hands of the craftsman, and sets it up in secret.’ And all the people shall answer and say, ‘ Amen.
Oga stop littering nairaland with trash. You have been on overdrive since the news of Obi Cubana mom's burial filtered the internet. Why are you bitter like this? To what end if may ask. Focus on your life and leave the Igbos alone

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana: Ritualists Behind Money Rain - Reno Omokri Warns by koondog: 11:22am On Jul 18, 2021
Hungry afonjas talking about Igbos' wealth. Most afonjas are struggling right now since they rely on civil service salary or jobs for survival from federal allocation that has been cut by half. Go to SW, over 70% of men under 40 are jobless and roaming about. They are wondering how Omo Yigbos as they say are not struggling like them, instead they are multiplying in wealth. This defies logic to afonjas and must work to bring Omo Igbos down. Oponu, come and bring them down nah. Only if you know who Igbo people are, you stop wasting your time. Afonjas, read my lips you can never ever in your life compete with Yigbos, never because we are not the same people; our blood content, culture, drive, morality, discipline, IQ, even our food (Igbo food are rich vitamins that energize Yigbos) e.t.c., are not the same.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana: Ritualists Behind Money Rain - Reno Omokri Warns by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 18, 2021
jumper524:
I honestly don't see reason why people envy the lifestyle of others.
it is a southern tradition to celebrate the death of an aged person while the north only perform burial rites and give sadaka on the dead behalf.
different strokes for different folks.
if obi Cubana decides to celebrates his mother in a much bigger way, I see no reason for the hate. its the tradition to do so.
what you should learn from it is that one should learn to keep positive friends just like the obi cubana.

Case closed..

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana: Ritualists Behind Money Rain - Reno Omokri Warns by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 18, 2021
Wetin concern Reno Omokri with the money way them spray for Obi Cubana mama burial??
Reno Omokri too dey put e mouth for wetin no concern am.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana: Ritualists Behind Money Rain - Reno Omokri Warns by blues234: 11:26am On Jul 18, 2021
FEAR
Re: Obi Cubana: Ritualists Behind Money Rain - Reno Omokri Warns by Gotze1: 11:29am On Jul 18, 2021
E no kuku come concern me
Re: Obi Cubana: Ritualists Behind Money Rain - Reno Omokri Warns by mzBEAM(f): 11:33am On Jul 18, 2021
KillMNKnow:

Verse Concepts

Verse Concepts
Verse Concepts

Verse Concepts

Eleribu pro max
Re: Obi Cubana: Ritualists Behind Money Rain - Reno Omokri Warns by redsun(m): 11:41am On Jul 18, 2021
Really!! I thought this guy was rational, but with this coming from him, he is just as deluded as a common babalawo. There is no magic to wealth, other than looting coffers unchecked like tunubu, coercing victims like the rich pastors do, or defrauding victims like hushipupu. Nigerians individual riches come at the disruptive expense of the masses and the society. It's not exactly wealth, rather it's a momentary experience of self actualization without the basics in place.

Another positive and magical way to wealth creation is being a genius like bill gate.
Re: Obi Cubana: Ritualists Behind Money Rain - Reno Omokri Warns by Charmingrascal(m): 11:43am On Jul 18, 2021
I don't know whether ritual is involved or not but generally speaking nobody earns money in a legitimate way through hardwork and still squander it lavishly for the sole aim of impressing, intimidating and oppressing others.

I have not seen the likes of Dangote, Ogunlesi, Alakija,Onyeama, Innocent Chukwuma waste money senselessly like that.

Money is not vanity money is important and it is a necessity, it is enjoyed with peace of mind if made legally, you will not see a reason to show off or impress.

Get money oo!!

4 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana: Ritualists Behind Money Rain - Reno Omokri Warns by MYHUBBY: 11:45am On Jul 18, 2021
koondog:
Hungry afonjas talking about Igbos' wealth. Most afonjas are struggling right now since they rely on civil service salary or jobs for survival from federal allocation that has been cut by half. Go to SW, over 70% of men under 40 are jobless and roaming about. They are wondering how Omo Yigbos as they say are not struggling like them, instead they are multiplying in wealth. This defies logic to afonjas and must work to bring Omo Igbos down. Oponu, come and bring them down nah. Only if you know who Igbo people are, you stop wasting your time. Afonjas, read my lips you can never ever in your life compete with Yigbos, never because we are not the same people; our blood content, culture, drive, morality, discipline, IQ, even our food (Igbo food are rich vitamins that energize Yigbos) e.t.c., are not the same.

just look at average Igbo mentality and IQ? it's a shame if this your imbecilic post is the mentality of average Igbo

you people are only good in ranting and wailing and I can bet you that 70% of people wailing about Cubana mom's burial ain't Yoruba because average Yoruba believe so much in illogicality of immortality like average southerners

having said that, saying Yoruba are jealous of those Igbo selling fan yogo and gala in Lagos express roads is a comic statement taking too far, your kinsmen can't even stand Yoruba when it comes to richness/wealthiness

you think is all about spending money in burial that make you rich, how are you helping your communities?

you Igbo need new 21 century brain to reason like human for once

5 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana: Ritualists Behind Money Rain - Reno Omokri Warns by Akwamkpuruamu: 11:46am On Jul 18, 2021
[s][b]
KillMNKnow:

Verse Concepts

Verse Concepts
Verse Concepts

Verse Concepts
[/b]...
[/s]
But Northern is wrong when Arewa boys flaunts their wealth during Eids

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana: Ritualists Behind Money Rain - Reno Omokri Warns by Akwamkpuruamu: 11:48am On Jul 18, 2021
Witchcraft is when All your advices never translated to making you have more money
Re: Obi Cubana: Ritualists Behind Money Rain - Reno Omokri Warns by Nuelito: 11:49am On Jul 18, 2021
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind first
Re: Obi Cubana: Ritualists Behind Money Rain - Reno Omokri Warns by Burruchaga71(m): 11:56am On Jul 18, 2021
Someone can not bury his mother in peace again,What is wrong with Nigerians ?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Northern Christians Won’t Vote Tinubu / Tribunal Upholds Yayannan’s Election Into Jigawa Assembly / Breaking.!!! Supreme Court Postpones Rivers Guber Ruling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.