Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,033 members, 7,814,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

BBNaija Lovebirds Khafi And Gedoni Finally Tie The Knot (See Weeding Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija Lovebirds Khafi And Gedoni Finally Tie The Knot (See Weeding Photos) (359 Views)

Peep The Wedding Picture Of Anita Joseph And Her Hubby As They Finally Tie The K / Exclusive Pictures of the BBNaija Lovebirds Shot On The OPPO F11pro / Bbnaija: Nigerians React As Khafi And Gedoni Finally Have S#x While Tuoyo And Di (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija Lovebirds Khafi And Gedoni Finally Tie The Knot (See Weeding Photos) by Okoyeaniche(m): 6:36am On Dec 27, 2020
Former Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) housemates, Khafi Kareem and Gedoni Ekpata have finally tied the knot in a low-key wedding ceremony that was held on Boxing day in London.

Recall that the adorable reality TV stars met and fell in love during the 2019 Big Brother Naija Reality TV show and got engaged a year ago, on 26th December 2019.

The couple got married today and took to their separate Instagram pages to share the exciting news with lovely words and photos from the event.

Khafi wrote;

"On this day last year, I woke up engaged to the love of my life. The worst thing happened this year but through the tears and sorrow the best also happened too, and that is signing on the dotted line to spending the rest of my life with you.

"We couldn’t celebrate this year (next year loading!) but genuinely, I celebrate and thank God every day for you @Gedoni. Cheers to married life ��❤️#MrsEkpataLoaded."

Gedoni also penned down some touching lines, saying he never took Khafi's love for granted and...CONTINUE

1 Share

Re: BBNaija Lovebirds Khafi And Gedoni Finally Tie The Knot (See Weeding Photos) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 6:39am On Dec 27, 2020
Congratulations A cup of khaffi and Gedoni

Na khaffi I for congratulate pass sha because shepursue this guy
But then again she get British citizen so Equaliser
Re: BBNaija Lovebirds Khafi And Gedoni Finally Tie The Knot (See Weeding Photos) by Hezzyluv: 6:44am On Dec 27, 2020
Congratulations. May divorce b far from u kokoroko.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Lovebirds Khafi And Gedoni Finally Tie The Knot (See Weeding Photos) by gregyboy(m): 7:02am On Dec 27, 2020
Nice
Re: BBNaija Lovebirds Khafi And Gedoni Finally Tie The Knot (See Weeding Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 7:52am On Dec 27, 2020
Beautiful

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten Celebrity Tule Challenge Ft. Zlatan, Davido, Officer Wos, Nasty Blaq, B / I Made Money From ‘beefing’ MI Abaga – Rapper Vector Reveals / Ozo Creates S Fashion Collection Is For Superions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.