Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

I Just Got A Car Pls Tell Me How I Can Make Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Just Got A Car Pls Tell Me How I Can Make Money (408 Views)

I Just Opened A Business And Got A Salary Work I'm Confused / Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 / 10 Businesses That Can Make You Rich In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Got A Car Pls Tell Me How I Can Make Money by realman42: 10:57am On Dec 27, 2020
Suggestions needed.Thanks
Re: I Just Got A Car Pls Tell Me How I Can Make Money by Exc2000: 11:09am On Dec 27, 2020
Uber or Taxify
Re: I Just Got A Car Pls Tell Me How I Can Make Money by Mannyemmy(m): 11:22am On Dec 27, 2020
realman42:
What brand of car? What was your initial intention before purchasing the car? Do you have an active full time job or business you currently do? If yes, then it simply implies you're looking for a side hustle business with the car which is good. You can sign up on Uber and bolt on the condition you will be riding it yourself which will be less risky compared to giving it to an outsider. Moreover, if your job won't permit you, just use the 1 car to start a delivery business. Just rent a shop, register a business name if you don't have one, print out your business name banner on the car, employ a driver and secretary and get started the business and I believe it will be easily controlled regardless of your job. Don't despise the fact that you have only 1 car at hand! I have seen several delivery companies startup with one bike!
Lastly, you can also use the car for trading items such as clothes, wristwatches, package food products etc by driving to different institutions and companies.

Best regards.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Got A Car Pls Tell Me How I Can Make Money by longetivity(m): 11:22am On Dec 27, 2020
Go and sell it and use the Money to get another car cool
Re: I Just Got A Car Pls Tell Me How I Can Make Money by SavageResponse(m): 12:20pm On Dec 27, 2020
realman42:

I think you have just put the cart before the horse...the ideal thing would have been for you to decide on the type of business before buying the car
Re: I Just Got A Car Pls Tell Me How I Can Make Money by clacicar: 1:09pm On Dec 27, 2020
longetivity:

Lol
Re: I Just Got A Car Pls Tell Me How I Can Make Money by realman42: 2:52pm On Dec 27, 2020
Exc2000:
Uber or Taxify
Thanks
Re: I Just Got A Car Pls Tell Me How I Can Make Money by realman42: 2:54pm On Dec 27, 2020
Mannyemmy:

What brand of car? What was your initial intention before purchasing the car? Do you have an active full time job or business you currently do? If yes, then it simply implies you're looking for a side hustle business with the car which is good. You can sign up on Uber and bolt on the condition you will be riding it yourself which will be less risky compared to giving it to an outsider. Moreover, if your job won't permit you, just use the 1 car to start a delivery business. Just rent a shop, register a business name if you don't have one, print out your business name banner on the car, employ a driver and secretary and get started the business and I believe it will be easily controlled regardless of your job. Don't despise the fact that you have only 1 car at hand! I have seen several delivery companies startup with one bike!
Lastly, you can also use the car for trading items such as clothes, wristwatches, package food products etc by driving to different institutions and companies.

Best regards.
Thanks I appreciate
Re: I Just Got A Car Pls Tell Me How I Can Make Money by realman42: 2:56pm On Dec 27, 2020
Re: I Just Got A Car Pls Tell Me How I Can Make Money by realman42: 2:57pm On Dec 27, 2020
SavageResponse:

I think you have just put the cart before the horse...the ideal thing would have been for you to decide on the type of business before buying the car
Got it with mindset of transport
Re: I Just Got A Car Pls Tell Me How I Can Make Money by realman42: 2:58pm On Dec 27, 2020
longetivity:
Lol

(1) (Reply)

. / Nairalanders Help! Can I Still Sell My Bitcoin? / Congratulations To Igbo Boys Doing Apprentice. Harvard Finally Approves The Syst

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.