Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Did Jesus Actually Say This? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did Jesus Actually Say This? (388 Views)

Did Jesus Actually Preached Religion? Read Reno Omokri's Response To Muslim Man / Let The Dead Bury The Dead (What Jesus Actually Meant?) / How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Jesus Actually Say This? by truthmans2012: 11:09am On Dec 27, 2020
“O children of Israel, indeed I am the messenger of Allah to you confirming what came before me of the Torah and bringing good tidings of a messenger to come after me, whose name is Ahmad." (Quran 61:6)

Why would Jesus still refer us to Ahmad when he said "I am the Way, the Truth and the Life, nobody can come unto God except through me? (John 14:6). He said he is the way and not one of the ways, meaning that there is no other way. Since he is the only way, he could not direct us away from himself to a man who does not know the way

Funny enough, Ahmad who the Quran says Jesus referred us to is also searching for the way, which he didn't find till his death as confirmed by the Quran itself: SHOW US THE STRAIGHT PATH,
The path of those whom Thou hast favoured; Not the (path) of those who earn Thine anger nor of those who go astray". (Quran 1:6-7).
How would the Way (Jesus) direct us to Ahmad who is still looking for the Way? This doesn't make both physical or spiritual sense.

Was it not the same Jesus who said " An this Gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world (Arabs inclusive) for a witness to all nations and then the end will come (Mat. 24:14), which means that it is the Gospel that should be preached till the end of time. Why would he refer us to Islam brought by Ahmad contradicting himself?

The same Jesus said : Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen (Mathew 28: 19-20).

Till the end of the world here again means that the Gospel is to be preached till the end of the world, who sent Ahmad to bring Islam?

Muslims are therefore advised to be suspicious of the speaker in the Quran.
Re: Did Jesus Actually Say This? by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 27, 2020
Those making the claim are like APC: they know the truth, but lying is in their DNA.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Jesus Actually Say This? by dawnomike(m): 11:43am On Dec 27, 2020
Title of the write-up is 'The Way' grin
Re: Did Jesus Actually Say This? by Kamdil: 11:58am On Dec 27, 2020
truthmans2012:
“[s]O children of Israel, indeed I am the messenger of Allah to you confirming what came before me of the Torah and bringing good tidings of a messenger to come after me, whose name is Ahmad." (Quran 61:6)

Why would Jesus still refer us to Ahmad when he said "I am the Way, the Truth and the Life, nobody can come unto God except through me? (John 14:6). He said he is the way and not one of the ways, meaning that there is no other way. Since he is the only way, he could not direct us away from himself to a man who does not know the way

Funny enough, Ahmad who the Quran says Jesus referred us to is also searching for the way, which he didn't find till his death as confirmed by the Quran itself: SHOW US THE STRAIGHT PATH,
The path of those whom Thou hast favoured; Not the (path) of those who earn Thine anger nor of those who go astray". (Quran 1:6-7).
How would the Way (Jesus) direct us to Ahmad who is still looking for the Way? This doesn't make both physical or spiritual sense.

Was it not the same Jesus who said " An this Gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world (Arabs inclusive) for a witness to all nations and then the end will come (Mat. 24:14), which means that it is the Gospel that should be preached till the end of time. Why would he refer us to Islam brought by Ahmad contradicting himself?

The same Jesus said : Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen (Mathew 28: 19-20).

Till the end of the world here again means that the Gospel is to be preached till the end of the world, who sent Ahmad to bring Islam?

Muslims are therefore advised to be suspicious of the speaker in the Quran. [/s]
this is the after effect of taking contraband substances . too much tramadol isn't good for your health, it is making your stupidity colourless.
Re: Did Jesus Actually Say This? by truthmans2012: 12:13pm On Dec 27, 2020
Kamdil:
this is the after effect of taking contraband substances . too much tramadol isn't good for your health, it is making your stupidity colourless.

This is the result of lack of defence. The write-up is very clear for those who want to know the truth.
Re: Did Jesus Actually Say This? by LordReed(m): 12:27pm On Dec 27, 2020
LoL! This is the funny thing about religions, you can revise the previous things to incorporate what ever new thing you want to add then claim god said so. Bwahahahaha!
Re: Did Jesus Actually Say This? by truthmans2012: 7:51pm On Dec 27, 2020
Re: Did Jesus Actually Say This? by truthmans2012: 6:39pm On Dec 28, 2020
The only muslim who reacted could not put up any defence other than a mere abuse.
Re: Did Jesus Actually Say This? by truthmans2012: 4:41pm On Jan 03, 2021
Re: Did Jesus Actually Say This? by xproducer: 5:35pm On Jan 03, 2021
"Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.” - Acts 4:12

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." - John 3:16

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Antichristian? / Strongest Storm Rages In Qatar! Destroys The City. ( Video) / Bishop Oyedepo Sends Warning Across To Christians Worldwide, Read What He Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.