Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Kemi Olunloyo: My DSS Boyfriend Told Me A FULL LOCKDOWN Is Coming - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Olunloyo: My DSS Boyfriend Told Me A FULL LOCKDOWN Is Coming (48314 Views)

Full Lockdown Across Alaigbo / My DSS Invitation Not Influenced By Atiku – Fani-kayode / Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo: My DSS Boyfriend Told Me A FULL LOCKDOWN Is Coming by viviangist: 11:40am On Dec 27, 2020
Reactions Kemi-Olunloyo Says "My DSS Boyfriend In Aso Rock Tells Me a FULL LOCKDOWN is Coming Soon"

Investigative journalist, Kemi-Olunloyo has said she had gathered from her DSS boyfriend that a second lockdown in Nigeria is unavailable. She urged Nigerians to stock their houses with food.

news had earlier reported that the influencer drew the attention of the federal government to the rising cases of a new strain of COVID-19 which is deadlier than the known strain

She said the second waves of the virus was sweeping across many European, Asian, and American nations.

She, therefore, urged the federal government to take a decisive step now by banning flights from countries with high burden of the new variant of the virus. She listed countries like UK, South Africa, Denmark, and some countries.

Days ago, she described herself as unofficial Minister of Information and urged the government to immediately stop flights from UK, South Africa and others high burden countries to avoid the story that touches for taking late preventive measures. Her advice came as a result of the growing number of countries banning flights from UK and others.

She further added that Aso Rock appeared to mute this, which is not too good.

And a few hours ago, she has revealed that Nigerians should get prepared for a second lockdown which according to her may start before New year day, 1/1/2017. According to her, a DSS staff whom she called her boyfriend friend hinted her of this development.

The journalist, Kemi-Olunloyo, wrote: “#BREAKING My DSS Boyfriend in Aso Rock tells me a FULL LOCKDOWN is coming soon to Nigeria. All cities and states. B.1.1.7 #COVIDSecondWave. Better go shop for food before Buhari's army takes over the streets �

Source: https://twitter.com/KemiOlunloyo/status/1342897840817897473

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: My DSS Boyfriend Told Me A FULL LOCKDOWN Is Coming by Kriss216: 11:42am On Dec 27, 2020
Days ago, she described herself as unofficial Minister of Information and urged the government to immediately stop flights from UK,

Truth be told, Aunty Kemi would make a better Minister of Information than Uncle Liar Mohammed.

Her investigative journalism is top notch, though she get small craze for head.

408 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: My DSS Boyfriend Told Me A FULL LOCKDOWN Is Coming by johnmartus(m): 11:45am On Dec 27, 2020
Ah this woman. All the Dss in Aso rock would be investigate and redeploy. Who is dating this woman self

I swear if they give me free I will reject her.

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: My DSS Boyfriend Told Me A FULL LOCKDOWN Is Coming by IamWonderful: 11:45am On Dec 27, 2020
They want to loot the treasury again

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: My DSS Boyfriend Told Me A FULL LOCKDOWN Is Coming by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:45am On Dec 27, 2020
Was he also the one that told you about the second prominent death in Aso Rock that is turning out to be a lie

Chai!!! The day God created shame, this woman travelled!!!

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: My DSS Boyfriend Told Me A FULL LOCKDOWN Is Coming by omowolewa: 11:47am On Dec 27, 2020
Okay, expecting
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: My DSS Boyfriend Told Me A FULL LOCKDOWN Is Coming by Paperworka: 11:47am On Dec 27, 2020
See the smile on her face, it's like she has been anticipating for a lockdown so that her boyfriend will have ample time for her grin grin grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: My DSS Boyfriend Told Me A FULL LOCKDOWN Is Coming by Houseofglam7(f): 11:49am On Dec 27, 2020
She should replace him with a boyfriend that can help her get an unlimited supply of antipsychotic meds.

The sex will wane.....her madness,however most likely won't.

10 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: My DSS Boyfriend Told Me A FULL LOCKDOWN Is Coming by longetivity(m): 11:49am On Dec 27, 2020
DSS boyfriend

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: My DSS Boyfriend Told Me A FULL LOCKDOWN Is Coming by Simplyleo: 11:52am On Dec 27, 2020
johnmartus:
Ah this woman. All the Dss in Aso rock would be investigate and redeploy. Who is dating this woman self

I don't know how old you are, but I know young guys disgust going out with old women. For you to be talking about sexual affair with a woman old enough to be a grandmother of primary school pupils age, I have no doubt you are in your sixties. If that is the case, you need to adjust your language to one that befits your old age, avoid the use of pedestrian language.

Also note, "investigate and redeploy" as used in your comment ought to be in the simple past. So the most appropriate forms of the two are "investigated and redeployed".

116 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: My DSS Boyfriend Told Me A FULL LOCKDOWN Is Coming by ThatFairGuy: 11:54am On Dec 27, 2020
Attention seeker

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: My DSS Boyfriend Told Me A FULL LOCKDOWN Is Coming by ValCon888: 11:55am On Dec 27, 2020
The corrupt rich are the ones bringing Covid into the country but it is the poor that ends up in lockdown. Useless country.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: My DSS Boyfriend Told Me A FULL LOCKDOWN Is Coming by lkillbrokehoes: 11:56am On Dec 27, 2020
Houseofglam7:
She should replace him with a boyfriend that can help her get an unlimited supply of antipsychotic meds.

The sex will wane.....her madness,however most likely won't.
Geh rara here mhen grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: My DSS Boyfriend Told Me A FULL LOCKDOWN Is Coming by Asura: 11:59am On Dec 27, 2020
Lockdown doesn't mean food won't be available. Endsars protest caused more damage to food prices.

My point is i don't think there is any need to advice people to panic buy.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: My DSS Boyfriend Told Me A FULL LOCKDOWN Is Coming by Houseofglam7(f): 12:00pm On Dec 27, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
Geh rara here mhen grin

Stuck with ya tongue
You know you can't unwish me grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: My DSS Boyfriend Told Me A FULL LOCKDOWN Is Coming by ednut1(m): 12:05pm On Dec 27, 2020
Kriss216:

Truth be told, Aunty Kemi would make a better Minister of Information than Uncle Liar Mohammed.

Her investigative journalism is top notch, though she get small craze for head.
there is no investigative journalism here. Its common sense. Which dss official will date a 50 plus ugly lunatic abeg abeg

11 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: My DSS Boyfriend Told Me A FULL LOCKDOWN Is Coming by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 27, 2020
The strategy is simple.

Go on full lockdown and access imf( Rapid Financing Instrument loans) and keep accessing high interest loans

That is the requirement to access loans.

The great reset, the 4th industrial revolution and agenda 2030 is now the goal of the international elite.

https://www.imf.org/en/News/Articles/2020/04/28/pr20191-nigeria-imf-executive-board-approves-emergency-support-to-address-covid-19

Typically, a country’s government and the IMF must agree on a program of economic policies before the IMF provides lending to the country. A country’s commitments to undertake certain policy actions, known as policy conditionality, are in most cases an integral part of IMF lending.

https://www.imf.org/en/About/Factsheets/IMF-Lending

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: My DSS Boyfriend Told Me A FULL LOCKDOWN Is Coming by Oracleforce: 12:16pm On Dec 27, 2020
johnmartus:

One man food is another man's poison...if they give me Aunty kemi, I will be so happy

13 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: My DSS Boyfriend Told Me A FULL LOCKDOWN Is Coming by millionboi2: 12:18pm On Dec 27, 2020
Nigerians can't afford another lockdown

Airport should be closed

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: My DSS Boyfriend Told Me A FULL LOCKDOWN Is Coming by EMMY76: 12:31pm On Dec 27, 2020
Imposing another lockdown without providing enough palliatives for the suffering weary masses might cause mass riots all over nigeria.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: My DSS Boyfriend Told Me A FULL LOCKDOWN Is Coming by johnmartus(m): 12:32pm On Dec 27, 2020
Shior wink wink
Oracleforce:

One man food is another man's poison...if they give me Aunty kemi, I will be so happy
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: My DSS Boyfriend Told Me A FULL LOCKDOWN Is Coming by Freestainworld(m): 12:37pm On Dec 27, 2020
Boyfriend? This woman no dey shame
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: My DSS Boyfriend Told Me A FULL LOCKDOWN Is Coming by illicit(m): 12:40pm On Dec 27, 2020
shocked
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: My DSS Boyfriend Told Me A FULL LOCKDOWN Is Coming by oluwasegun007(m): 12:50pm On Dec 27, 2020
Aunty Kemi on the beat...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: My DSS Boyfriend Told Me A FULL LOCKDOWN Is Coming by jericco1(m): 12:51pm On Dec 27, 2020
Omo na wa, wetin dey worry this follow follow government

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: My DSS Boyfriend Told Me A FULL LOCKDOWN Is Coming by CandidNotes: 1:04pm On Dec 27, 2020
I digress.

Feminism

I am not a feminist but I believe that IN THE WORKPLACE every gender should be treated equally and paid fairly. But in the home, a man is the incontestable HEAD. I have never seen a team with two Captains, at best it's a Senior and Junior Captain. In every sport, endeavour, religion, there's only one Leader. Even in the Trinity, there's God the Father, the Son and the Holyspirit but God the Father is the Head. The human family is a trinity itself comprising of the Father, Mother and the Children, the Father in this case is the Head. Attempting to have two Heads will only lead to conflict as the unit will constantly be pulled in two different directions. The mother will not be happy, the father will not be happy and the children will be raised in a toxic environment. Nevertheless, a man should treat his wife with love and kindness and the woman should respect and submit to her husband.

I have observed that the original feminists are HERMAPHRODITES and MASCULINE LESBIANS who feel like they are actually men but are trapped in female bodies (you need to live abroad to understand what I mean). Hence, they feel that they are being treated differently from their male counterparts and would like to get the same treatment. These "women" have more testosterone than estrogen, they regularly engage in the exact same professions as men: Military, Construction etc. Rather than be honest and ask for equal rights because they are "men" in and of themselves, they hide behind the cloak of ALL women thereby destroying the lives and homes of unsuspecting, regular women. Please note that Feminists are brainwashing you.

Red/Blue Pill and Simps

When you are done converting all the males around you to black women hating men (as is the current situation in the US) I hope you can guarantee/understand the following:

1. You will be lucky enough (LOL) to find a white woman to marry.
2. Your daughter from your white wife will favour her white and not her black side (Mikel Obi's daughters).
3. Your black daughters and sisters will get the red pill treatment from their boyfriends and husbands.
4. Your cousins and nieces etc will get the red pill treatment from every man they encounter because of the mindset you are promoting.
5. Your granddaughters will have it worse because the red pill treatment will even be worse than it currently is.
6. Find a way to make every female in your family WHITE otherwise they will all be single or get the red pill treatment since that is what black women deserve.

Good luck!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: My DSS Boyfriend Told Me A FULL LOCKDOWN Is Coming by asobo: 1:05pm On Dec 27, 2020
grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: My DSS Boyfriend Told Me A FULL LOCKDOWN Is Coming by HeadNigga: 1:05pm On Dec 27, 2020
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: My DSS Boyfriend Told Me A FULL LOCKDOWN Is Coming by AFULA(m): 1:05pm On Dec 27, 2020
okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions / Atiku Set To Return To Pdp? Accuses Apc Of Ingratitude / Sowore Reacts To The Killing Of 14-Year-Old Girl At #YorubaNation Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.