Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Abike Arab Money Buys Lexus IS250, Her First Car - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Abike Arab Money Buys Lexus IS250, Her First Car (47174 Views)

Portable Buys Lexus Car For His Producer After His Arrest Over Car Debt (Video) / Toyosi Jaiyesimi Buys Lexus Jeep (pics) / Seyi Law Buys Lexus For Stacey Aletile, His Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abike Arab Money Buys Lexus IS250, Her First Car by Kingrefreshed: 9:51pm On Dec 27, 2020
EvenBlogger:
Social Media Influencer Abike Arab Money Acquires Lexus IS250 Ahead Of Birthday

Social media influencer, Abike Arab Money, also known as Papaya Ex, recently announced her acquisition of a car – a Lexus IS250.

The television personality and Youtuber made the announcement on her Instagram page.

Abike bought the car ahead of her birthday on January 9.

The VBlogger shared several photos of herself posing with her new ride as she announced the news to her Instagram family of over 200,000 followers.

In her caption, the Instagram celebrity expressed relief to be done with taxi-hailing services.

Sharing a video of her new ride, she wrote: “Got myself a birthday gift.”

In another post, she wrote: “No more you can start the trip, now please get my car keys.”

Abike Arab Money, aka Papaya Ex, is a model, actress and social media influencer.

She is at the moment one of the well-known influencer in Nigeria and still on the rise.

If you can understand these 3 words ... "Paroll , Daybreak and Shortime" , you will know what i mean by Hustler ... if you don't understand Hook me up for more details ... anyway make i leave my Gossip ... na all of us dey patronize our business

Source: https://www.instagram.com/papaya_ex/

I want to clear my throat before I say what's on my mind.

Brand influencer indeed.

Re: Abike Arab Money Buys Lexus IS250, Her First Car by pacespot(m): 10:20pm On Dec 27, 2020
Heartbender:
Which hustle wey she hustle for 2020 wey person never hustle? If I say 'asha' now somebody go hurry shout 'wo'

Abeg call her ashawo as you like, is it not the same men like you that are paying her bills if your ashawo allegation is true. You guys will come on this forum and call every woman that has be able to achieve something for herself a prostitute, but outside there, you people are the real puzzy huggers
Re: Abike Arab Money Buys Lexus IS250, Her First Car by bhassan20: 11:18pm On Dec 27, 2020
HerMajestyCares:
WITH THE INSECURITY IN THE COUNTRY,
MY PARENT DON'T LET ME DRIVE.

WHEN EVER I'M IN NIGERIA,

MY DAD MAKES SURE HIS SECURITY PERSONNELS DOES THE DRVING TO ANYWHERE I WANT TO GO WITH HIS PERMISSION.

one of the disadvantage of being from a very wealthy home, you can't just go to anywhere all by your self without tight security. sad

I THANK JESUS FOR WEALTH AND LIFE cheesy
Make Fulani herdsmen no con kidnap you .
Re: Abike Arab Money Buys Lexus IS250, Her First Car by SirBunky85(m): 11:51pm On Dec 27, 2020
HerMajestyCares:

MY DAD MAKES SURE HIS SECURITY PERSONNELS DOES THE DRVING TO ANYWHERE I WANT TO GO WITH HIS PERMISSION.

one of the disadvantage of being from a very wealthy home, you can't just go to anywhere all by your self without tight security. sad

chai,plenty yabaleft patients full for here
Re: Abike Arab Money Buys Lexus IS250, Her First Car by hansomb: 12:35am On Dec 28, 2020
HerMajestyCares:

Who ask u 4 story. I doubt the authenticity of this story.
Re: Abike Arab Money Buys Lexus IS250, Her First Car by xjiggy: 9:31am On Dec 28, 2020
What does she mean by " Payroll, Daybreak and Short time" ? Those terms are suggestive.
Re: Abike Arab Money Buys Lexus IS250, Her First Car by nuelyoyo(m): 11:06am On Dec 28, 2020
Wow! Good for her, with this, the charges for her hustle will increase.
Re: Abike Arab Money Buys Lexus IS250, Her First Car by Tedassie(m): 2:00pm On Dec 28, 2020
And this girl is a muslim o...see as she advertise her milk factory undecided
Re: Abike Arab Money Buys Lexus IS250, Her First Car by Tedassie(m): 2:06pm On Dec 28, 2020
Chii59:
I envy no one. I pray for good success, God's blessings without any sorrow added to it.
kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fans Slam Jude Okoye For "Splitting P'square" After Commenting On Wizkid's Post / Tboss' Brother Blasts AY For Making A Joke About His Sister / Tonto Dikeh: My Ex-Lover Threatening To Expose My Nudes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.