Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Benin, Dr Oguname And Their Facebook Attack On Igbo - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Benin, Dr Oguname And Their Facebook Attack On Igbo (1926 Views)

Ogbonnaya Okoro Replies Ooni On Igbo Migration / Hausa-fulani Sentiment On Igbo Prosperity In Northern Nigeria / Oba Of Benin Reacts To Attack On Octogenarian In Benin Palace, Heads To Asorock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benin, Dr Oguname And Their Facebook Attack On Igbo by Ctorch: 3:32pm On Dec 27, 2020
Benin people , Dr Oguname and their Facebook attack on Igbos.

Every single post on the said Benin Empire Facebook page is all about Igbos 24 hours a day.

Is this obsession or Just pure Jealousy from Benin people?

Re: Benin, Dr Oguname And Their Facebook Attack On Igbo by Ctorch: 3:33pm On Dec 27, 2020
As seen

Re: Benin, Dr Oguname And Their Facebook Attack On Igbo by Ctorch: 3:34pm On Dec 27, 2020
Another

Re: Benin, Dr Oguname And Their Facebook Attack On Igbo by Ctorch: 3:35pm On Dec 27, 2020
Okay

Re: Benin, Dr Oguname And Their Facebook Attack On Igbo by Ctorch: 3:36pm On Dec 27, 2020
Buratai never made such statement. This is madness.

Re: Benin, Dr Oguname And Their Facebook Attack On Igbo by Ctorch: 3:40pm On Dec 27, 2020
These guys are just something else.

Imagine.

Re: Benin, Dr Oguname And Their Facebook Attack On Igbo by Ctorch: 3:41pm On Dec 27, 2020
Every about the page is just Igbo

Re: Benin, Dr Oguname And Their Facebook Attack On Igbo by Ctorch: 3:47pm On Dec 27, 2020
The biggest threat to Edo people are igbos

Re: Benin, Dr Oguname And Their Facebook Attack On Igbo by Ctorch: 3:48pm On Dec 27, 2020
Another one

Re: Benin, Dr Oguname And Their Facebook Attack On Igbo by Ctorch: 3:52pm On Dec 27, 2020
Cc

TAO11
Samuk
BalogunOdua
Gregboy
Edeyoung
JuliusMalema
Etrusen
Etinosa1234
Re: Benin, Dr Oguname And Their Facebook Attack On Igbo by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 27, 2020
Ctorch:
Cc
TAO11 Samuk BalogunOdua Gregboy Edeyoung
Etrusen Etinosa1234
I tire for Bini people sef. Na hate campaign be this one or wetin?

1 Like

Re: Benin, Dr Oguname And Their Facebook Attack On Igbo by Balogunodua(m): 4:59pm On Dec 27, 2020
Ctorch:
Cc

TAO11
Samuk
BalogunOdua
Gregboy
Edeyoung
JuliusMalema
Etrusen
Etinosa1234
Eehehehe... cheesy

What concern Edo with ESN
Re: Benin, Dr Oguname And Their Facebook Attack On Igbo by AntiBalogunodua: 5:00pm On Dec 27, 2020
[s]
Balogunodua:

Eehehehe... cheesy

What concern Edo with ESN
[/s]
Re: Benin, Dr Oguname And Their Facebook Attack On Igbo by ezinne50165: 8:53pm On Dec 27, 2020
Re: Benin, Dr Oguname And Their Facebook Attack On Igbo by Etinosa1234: 9:05pm On Dec 27, 2020
From what I see , it's because of a perceived claim by Nnamdi Kanu that Esan and Benin are part of Biafra.. I've encountered a lot of people on nairaland that told me such

After Nigeria, Benin want their own nation like it had before 1914

Besides... Just let the sleeping dogs lie... Its their opinion... Everyone is just getting prepared in the advent of a Nigeria breakup..

2 Likes

Re: Benin, Dr Oguname And Their Facebook Attack On Igbo by Punishment1: 9:42pm On Dec 27, 2020
Ctorch:
Another

Benin people are so annoying. They think that they can speak for Esan people. Luckily, most Esan people are waking up and not believing the lies that Benin people have been parroting for years. Esan Oye, Oye.
Re: Benin, Dr Oguname And Their Facebook Attack On Igbo by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 27, 2020
ezinne50165:

That statement alone mad me ooooo
Re: Benin, Dr Oguname And Their Facebook Attack On Igbo by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 27, 2020
Etinosa1234:
From what I see , it's because of a perceived claim by Nnamdi Kanu that Esan and Benin are part of Biafra.. I've encountered a lot of people on nairaland that told me such

After Nigeria, Benin want their own nation like it had before 1914

Besides... Just let the sleeping dogs lie... Its their opinion... Everyone is just getting prepared in the advent of a Nigeria breakup..

From what you see?

All these headlines I see here na just because of one statement..that nobody knows when such statement was made?

The whole page of the Facebook page na igbo matter I dey see there oooo

"The greatest threat to Edos are Igbos"......This is no joke....Haaaa

Hmmmmmm
Re: Benin, Dr Oguname And Their Facebook Attack On Igbo by Etinosa1234: 11:04pm On Dec 27, 2020
Juliusmalema:

From what you see?

All these headlines I see here na just because of one statement..that nobody knows when such statement was made?

The whole page of the Facebook page na igbo matter I dey see there oooo

"The greatest threat to Edos are Igbos"......This is no joke....Haaaa

Hmmmmmm

Obviously u don't know how to read or u have gone blind as expected...

What was written was "the greatest threat to Edos are Ipob" not Igbos... This also supports my earlier comments

Stop disgracing ur self always

2 Likes

Re: Benin, Dr Oguname And Their Facebook Attack On Igbo by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 27, 2020
Punishment1:

Benin people are so annoying. They think that they can speak for Esan people. Luckily, most Esan people are waking up and not believing the lies that Benin people have been parroting for years. Esan Oye, Oye.

Totally annoying.

Check different pages of Facebook, just one topic..

Nawa oooo.
Re: Benin, Dr Oguname And Their Facebook Attack On Igbo by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 27, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Obviously u don't know how to read or u have gone blind as expected...

What was written was "the greatest threat to Edos are Ipob" not Igbos... This also supports my earlier comments

Stop disgracing ur self always

I don't blame you guys anyway...
Talk one for front, do another for back..

I am quite such if I go and check the page na only igbo topics go full there..

You guys are really something else..
Re: Benin, Dr Oguname And Their Facebook Attack On Igbo by Etinosa1234: 11:11pm On Dec 27, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Totally annoying.

Check different pages of Facebook, just one topic..

Nawa oooo.

Be deceiving ur self... Most esans I know associate and see the Benin as their brothers..

Even esan history support the claim that they originate from Benin

The onojies of esan land still pay homage to Oba of Benin and the Oba approves the enthronement of any onojie...

Face ur Igbo history anuofia
Re: Benin, Dr Oguname And Their Facebook Attack On Igbo by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 27, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Be deceiving ur self... Most esans I know associate and see the Benin as their brothers..

Even esan history support the claim that they originate from Benin

The onojies of esan land still pay homage to Oba of Benin and the Oba approves the enthronement of any onojie...

Face ur Igbo history anuofia

How did esan arrive in my post again?

It is quite obvious the Facebook page is a coporate facebook page designed just to be attacking Igbos..

Shame.... and shameful...
Re: Benin, Dr Oguname And Their Facebook Attack On Igbo by Etinosa1234: 11:16pm On Dec 27, 2020
Juliusmalema:

I don't blame you guys anyway...
Talk one for front, do another for back..

I am quite such if I go and check the page na only igbo topics go full there..

You guys are really something else..

In all honesty , I've always known u to be foolish but u have taken this to a whole new level...

U once dissociated ur self from ipob but now u are barking like a toothless Dog..

The Op himself knows he's clearly looking to instigate another tribal war when he brought an FB topic to nairaland..

Most of the screenshot the Op posted showed that the Benin group were against Ipob not Igbos.. and being that u refused to associate with ipob, it is very stupid of u to come on this thread barking without reading the contents of the Original post

Here's one of the post shared by the Op incase u were blind to the former one

Re: Benin, Dr Oguname And Their Facebook Attack On Igbo by Etinosa1234: 11:18pm On Dec 27, 2020
Juliusmalema:

How did esan arrive in my post again?

It is quite obvious the Facebook page is a coporate facebook page designed just to be attacking Igbos..

Shame.... and shameful...
Didn't u support this guys post

Re: Benin, Dr Oguname And Their Facebook Attack On Igbo by Etinosa1234: 11:22pm On Dec 27, 2020
Ctorch:

Guy... Its clear what u are actually looking for is a tribal war on nairaland

If u can read well, most of their posts is about Ipob and not Igbos in general...
There are a lot of Igbos who don't support Ipob. But u are putting all of them in the topic to cause a heated argument on nl.. I pity the people that will jump in without reading ur post... Esp that juliusmalema that claims not to be ipob but is presently convulsing on this post
Re: Benin, Dr Oguname And Their Facebook Attack On Igbo by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 27, 2020
Etinosa1234:

In all honesty , I've always known u to be foolish but u have taken this to a whole new level...

U once dissociated ur self from ipob but now u are barking like a toothless Dog..

The Op himself knows he's clearly looking to instigate another tribal war when he brought an FB topic to nairaland..

Most of the screenshot the Op posted showed that the Benin group were against Ipob not Igbos.. and being that u refused to associate with ipob, it is very stupid of u to come on this thread barking without reading the contents of the Original post

Here's one of the post shared by the Op incase u were blind to the former one

I have not even said anything to warrant this whole level of attacks and curses.

Bearing in mind the posts are clear and unbelievable that you guys can harbor such mindset..it is right to say what I said..

I don't even want to visit the page but different screenshot pointing to just one topic is simply out of hand..... whether Ipob or not...every sane mind knows the whole thing is purely targeted at Igbos and more reason I won't like to visit such Facebook page and see such hateful posts coming from it.
Re: Benin, Dr Oguname And Their Facebook Attack On Igbo by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 27, 2020
Etinosa1234:
Didn't u support this guys post

He was as suprised as everyone to the post..
Re: Benin, Dr Oguname And Their Facebook Attack On Igbo by Etinosa1234: 11:31pm On Dec 27, 2020
Juliusmalema:

I have not even said anything to warrant this whole level of attacks and curses.

Bearing in mind the posts are clear and unbelievable that you guys can harbor such mindset..it is right to say what I said..

I don't even want to visit the page but different screenshot pointing to just one topic is simply out of hand..... whether Ipob or not...every sane mind knows the whole thing is purely targeted at Igbos and more reason I won't like to visit such Facebook page and see such hateful posts coming from it.

First of, Are all igbos ipob?, Are u ipob?

Answer this, let's know ur stand

Sorry abt the insults... Ur failure to read the Original posts got on my nerves
Re: Benin, Dr Oguname And Their Facebook Attack On Igbo by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 27, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Guy... Its clear what u are actually looking for is a tribal war on nairaland

If u can read well, most of their posts is about Ipob and not Igbos in general...
There are a lot of Igbos who don't support Ipob. But u are putting all of them in the topic to cause a heated argument on nl.. I pity the people that will jump in without reading ur post... Esp that juliusmalema that claims not to be ipob but is presently convulsing on this post

Ok ooooo
Re: Benin, Dr Oguname And Their Facebook Attack On Igbo by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 27, 2020
Etinosa1234:

First of, Are all igbos ipob?, Are u ipob?

Answer this, let's know ur stand

Sorry abt the insults... Ur failure to read the Original posts got on my nerves

@ first paragraph, There is nothing to defend on this post..

I just read another one "Are the igbo people having an agenda"

What's the essence of all these posts?

Is it that there are no other subjects to discuss but just only one topic?

Not healthy....
Re: Benin, Dr Oguname And Their Facebook Attack On Igbo by Etinosa1234: 11:38pm On Dec 27, 2020
Juliusmalema:

No vex... But next time, read before coming to conclusion

The posts are clear but u fail to read and understand it... It is mainly targeted at a group in ur tribe who is perceived to want to tarnish the Benin culture..
None of the post targeted the entire Igbo nation rather it was ipob

Go to the Facebook page... Most of their posts aren't even abt ipob as the Op falsely postulated

Their past 6 posts, only 2 was abt ipob... One of them was to correct the lie that esans originated from Igbo with books of historians..

Next time read and stop jumping into conclusions

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido Prostrates To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo! / Why Are We Fascinated By Death! / Edo (benin) Nairalander's Let Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.