Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,861 members, 7,862,844 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:43 AM

How To Gift Cash To A Person Using Bitcoin - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Gift Cash To A Person Using Bitcoin (162 Views)

I Have 50k Cash To Invest Online,i Need Suggestion / Can A Person Have Two Bvn Numbers / Best Way To Earn Airtime Or Cash To Ur Bank Acct Without Paying A Dime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Gift Cash To A Person Using Bitcoin by RedimIT: 5:20pm On Dec 27, 2020
This is going to be a very short article. Recently, I was on the phone with a friend who stays in Ghana and mentioned that he had issues sending some cash across to his mum who stays In Nigeria. That was when it occurred to me that this festive period, seeing that it is a period of gifting. So here is what you can do if you find yourself in such a position.

All you have to do is find a platform that buys BTC, sell the equivalent of its worth to naira, then at the point where you are to put in your bank account details, fill in the recipient's details as the receiver's account, and that is all!

incase you are wondering what platforms offer this service, visit www.redimit.com to sell your crypto for naira.

(1) (Reply)

Korea Africa Economic And Investment Forum / Cheap Plots Of Land For Sale At Anambra State / Howo Trucks Needed Asap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.