Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

I Have 50k Cash To Invest Online,i Need Suggestion - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Have 50k Cash To Invest Online,i Need Suggestion (2603 Views)

I Have 195k To Invest Online, Who Can Help Out / I Have 50k To Invest In CPA Marketing, Who Can Guide Till Result Start Flowing. / Do You Invest Online? Teach others what you do and learn from them too. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have 50k Cash To Invest Online,i Need Suggestion by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 10, 2019
I have 50k to invest Online for steady profits,I need suggestion, drop the name,show your proof of earning and legitimacy... I will register and invest once convinced.
Re: I Have 50k Cash To Invest Online,i Need Suggestion by Hallenjay: 8:33am On Feb 10, 2019
drpatrick:
I have 50k to invest Online for steady profits,I need suggestion, drop the name,show your proof of earning and legitimacy... I will register and invest once convinced.
if u r in port harcourt... 08086248557. Whatsap
Re: I Have 50k Cash To Invest Online,i Need Suggestion by foand: 9:06am On Feb 10, 2019
I have a proposal you can try,Whatsapp me 08068488055.
Re: I Have 50k Cash To Invest Online,i Need Suggestion by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 10, 2019
Hallenjay:

What has being in Port Harcourt got to do with online business?
Re: I Have 50k Cash To Invest Online,i Need Suggestion by captainking(m): 9:29am On Feb 10, 2019
Hallenjay:
I am In ph.. What does the business entail?? Let's gist..
Re: I Have 50k Cash To Invest Online,i Need Suggestion by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 10, 2019
foand:
I have a proposal you can try,Whatsapp me 08068488055.

Proposal?? I need online business, not proposal.
Re: I Have 50k Cash To Invest Online,i Need Suggestion by Hallenjay: 9:34am On Feb 10, 2019
drpatrick:

What has being in Port Harcourt got to do with online business?
so u can see and know who's doing the online job and guarantee.... It's make u feel more safer...
Re: I Have 50k Cash To Invest Online,i Need Suggestion by Hallenjay: 10:24am On Feb 10, 2019
captainking:

I am In ph.. What does the business entail?? Let's gist..
chat me up or post ur whatsap digit
Re: I Have 50k Cash To Invest Online,i Need Suggestion by Simplecity(m): 10:55am On Feb 10, 2019
drpatrick:
buy a youtube channel bro

1 Like

Re: I Have 50k Cash To Invest Online,i Need Suggestion by KingOfThePay(m): 11:39am On Feb 10, 2019
There will be a massive Training event on Telegram which will be commencing on the 16th February. This training will will dymistifying how you can make massive success with Ecommerce business and CPA Marketing 2019 Style.

*Training 1:* BIG BOYS ECOMMERCE - My new 2019 ecommerce system that can make you cash on steriods .. This is whole different ball game to the old school ecomm system..It is better experienced than explained, With this system Getting 10 orders a day on your products is a piece of cake! So do the maths, 10 orders a day for products selling from N10,000 to N20,000 per piece.
With this You will rather be concerned on having your products in stock all the time so you can keep up with demands.

*Training 2* CPA EVOLUTION- How I am making Silent Serious Cash with *Cash on Delivery* CPA Offers. Now This is something else. Do you know what it means to be a pioneer and founder of something that is so massive but still not widely known? Have you heard of the term early birds before? Good..
Cash on Delivery CPA offers is the new icing on the cake for CPA as the Ecommerce industry is taking over the whole world....Discover how you can start making serious cash with new type of CPA offers selling products all over Asia and Europe without touching, seeing, or inventory on products...

Just Only one of the systems is enough to get you financially established in the long run talk more of the two...so do your calculus

More details and outline of the training will be posted in the group.
Secure your money first and learn. Don't start any venture when you are not grounded with sound knowledge.

To join the group send an email to Kingofthepay@gmail.com and you will be added...

Training is free no strings attached but still, no nonsense tolerated only serious millionaire warriors
Re: I Have 50k Cash To Invest Online,i Need Suggestion by captainking(m): 12:44pm On Feb 10, 2019
Hallenjay:
chat me up or post ur whatsap digit
Re: I Have 50k Cash To Invest Online,i Need Suggestion by foand: 12:57pm On Feb 10, 2019
drpatrick:

Proposal?? I need online business, not proposal.

yes, it is an online business. And you can start it immediately.
Re: I Have 50k Cash To Invest Online,i Need Suggestion by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 10, 2019
Simplecity:
buy a youtube channel bro

Explain
Re: I Have 50k Cash To Invest Online,i Need Suggestion by ReppingLocals(f): 7:28am On Feb 11, 2019
Desiring a viable and profitable investment without committing your time?
Invest in Global Currency Market
For Small Investors (Pooled Investment - Hedge funds)
⊙~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~⊙
Minimum Initial Capital : NGN50K - 300K
Fixed: ROI 20%/Monthly

For More Info Contact:
Call or TEXT to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9 (WhatsApp)

Kind regards.

Re: I Have 50k Cash To Invest Online,i Need Suggestion by Tony142: 9:45am On Feb 11, 2019
Forex, invest it in forex or binary option, I can help u to trade and we share the profit together
Re: I Have 50k Cash To Invest Online,i Need Suggestion by koladini(m): 10:58am On Feb 11, 2019
Invest in my unique startup eccomerce store (Naijasoccershop.com). An already functional print on demand store that'll definitely yield profits with proper social media awareness and influencing. Contact me for more details and info on 08135695575 WhatsApp
Re: I Have 50k Cash To Invest Online,i Need Suggestion by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 11, 2019
I can teach you about ecommerce business..... How you can make money dropshipping on Amazon, you can get products to buy in bulk from factories from alibaba and you can use a payonneer account to cash your earnings. I will show you how you can get your account approved as a non Us resident from Nigeria
Re: I Have 50k Cash To Invest Online,i Need Suggestion by ReppingLocals(f): 9:18am On Feb 12, 2019
ReppingLocals:
Desiring a viable and profitable investment without committing your time?
Invest in Global Currency Market
For Small Investors (Pooled Investment - Hedge funds)
⊙~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~⊙
Minimum Initial Capital : NGN50K - 300K
Fixed: ROI 20%/Monthly

For More Info Contact:
Call or TEXT to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9 (WhatsApp)

Kind regards.

Life's choice don't let evil communications meddle with your decision.
Every step you take is your sole decision.
Invest and Earn.

Kind regards.

Re: I Have 50k Cash To Invest Online,i Need Suggestion by HeliosHay(m): 9:56am On Feb 12, 2019
drpatrick:

If you're looking for a whorthwhile investment, i'd suggest Amazon Self Publishing (Otherwise known as Kindle Direct Publishing)

I’ve been a self-publisher for over 2 years now and I can honestly say it is one of the easiest ways to make money online - especially as a beginner. It will not make you rich overnight but IT CAN MAKE YOU RICH. I've been Self Publishing for about 2 years now and I've made over N18 million from it

I love it because it is very passive. Once your books are up, you do not have to do anything again. Amazon will publish it, market it and send you your monthly payments for life (as long as your books continue to sell).

What's more? Kindle publishing is completely legal, you will use your real names, no changing of IP address and your money will be sent to you here in Nigeria.

If you are ready to do the work and get good books into the KDP system, the rewards are truly tremendous. I sleep and wake up to check the number of people that have bought my books in countries I have never been to.

THE BASICS OF KINDLE DIRECT PUBLISHING

Step 1. Register
Go over to kdp.amazon.com and open an account. This first step is necessary so you can commit yourself to the project.
-Use an email that you open frequently because they will communicate with you.
-Use your real names, real Nigerian address and other relevant details.

Step 2. Research
Research is one of the crucial aspects of success with Kindle Direct Publishing
Go to Google and enter Amazon Bestsellers in the search box. Click on the Amazon bestseller result to go to Amazon.
Once you are there, click on the kindle category, then kindle eBooks and start searching for books that are selling.
There are other research methods but this is my favorite.

Step 3. Write Or Outsource The Content
Get materials and write quality content for your books. The content must be original or your book will not be published. Ensure you proofread properly. Kindle readers will kill you with bad reviews if there are a lot of errors.

Step 4. Design A Cover
Just check other books in the category you chose and make a similar cover.

Step 5. Format The Book Properly
Formatting is another aspect that can easily mar your work. In fact some people are offering this service online and they are making a lot of money from it. You need to know the right way to format so the book will work well on different types of mobile devices apart from the Kindle Reader. Amazon provides extensive information on this topic.

Step 6. Write A Good Description

This is self explanatory. Your description could be two or three paragraphs or more. This is what will represent your sales page so you need to do it well.

Step 7. Upload Your Book To KDP

PROOF OF MY EARNINGS

I have attached below screenshots showing my earnings from Audiobooks for October, November and December 2018 as well as my royalty earnings life to date since I started publishing in 2016.

ONE-ON-ONE TRAINING

Feel free to do your own research about this business opportunity and learn as you go. However, for those of you who will like me to personally mentor them as they go through the process of publishing their FIRST book, this mentorship program is for you.

FEE For One-On-One Mentorship: N250,000

BENEFITS:

1. I will show you how I do my research and publish books in niches that sell well
2. I will show you the writing companies I use to create high-quality books
3. I will show you how to check your content for plagiarism should you decide to hire freelance writers yourself
4. I will show you how hire the best freelance cover designers for as little as $5
5. I will show you how to design the book cover yourself if you're creative and good with design
6. I will show you simple and effective marketing tricks that will ensure every book gives you money each month.
7. Even though Audiobook publishing via ACX is limited to people living in the US, UK and Canada. I will show you how you can bypass this restriction and earn royalties from Audiobooks while living in Nigeria
8. I will show you an Easy way to get your payment in Nigeria every month.

MODE OF MENTORSHIP

Please note - this mentorship will be carried out via skype or Facebook video calls. I also have a secret facebook group for students in my mastermind. As a mentee, you will be added to that group.

I am located in London
Contact obinnaezeanaka@yahoo.com
My phone number will be given to those who are ready.

1 Like

Re: I Have 50k Cash To Invest Online,i Need Suggestion by adexcool2019: 10:18am On Feb 12, 2019
May be you visit this Link => www.obadolagro..com for the Full Details Information Of This Lucrative Part Time Business You can even Start Without Spends any Capital Kobo from your Pocket .
Re: I Have 50k Cash To Invest Online,i Need Suggestion by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 12, 2019
HeliosHay:

If you're looking for a whorthwhile investment, i'd suggest Amazon Self Publishing (Otherwise known as Kindle Direct Publishing)

I’ve been a self-publisher for over 2 years now and I can honestly say it is one of the easiest ways to make money online - especially as a beginner. It will not make you rich overnight but IT CAN MAKE YOU RICH. I've been Self Publishing for about 2 years now and I've made over N18 million from it

I love it because it is very passive. Once your books are up, you do not have to do anything again. Amazon will publish it, market it and send you your monthly payments for life (as long as your books continue to sell).

What's more? Kindle publishing is completely legal, you will use your real names, no changing of IP address and your money will be sent to you here in Nigeria.

If you are ready to do the work and get good books into the KDP system, the rewards are truly tremendous. I sleep and wake up to check the number of people that have bought my books in countries I have never been to.

THE BASICS OF KINDLE DIRECT PUBLISHING

Step 1. Register
Go over to kdp.amazon.com and open an account. This first step is necessary so you can commit yourself to the project.
-Use an email that you open frequently because they will communicate with you.
-Use your real names, real Nigerian address and other relevant details.

Step 2. Research
Research is one of the crucial aspects of success with Kindle Direct Publishing
Go to Google and enter Amazon Bestsellers in the search box. Click on the Amazon bestseller result to go to Amazon.
Once you are there, click on the kindle category, then kindle eBooks and start searching for books that are selling.
There are other research methods but this is my favorite.

Step 3. Write Or Outsource The Content
Get materials and write quality content for your books. The content must be original or your book will not be published. Ensure you proofread properly. Kindle readers will kill you with bad reviews if there are a lot of errors.

Step 4. Design A Cover
Just check other books in the category you chose and make a similar cover.

Step 5. Format The Book Properly
Formatting is another aspect that can easily mar your work. In fact some people are offering this service online and they are making a lot of money from it. You need to know the right way to format so the book will work well on different types of mobile devices apart from the Kindle Reader. Amazon provides extensive information on this topic.

Step 6. Write A Good Description

This is self explanatory. Your description could be two or three paragraphs or more. This is what will represent your sales page so you need to do it well.

Step 7. Upload Your Book To KDP

PROOF OF MY EARNINGS

I have attached below screenshots showing my earnings from Audiobooks for October, November and December 2018 as well as my royalty earnings life to date since I started publishing in 2016.

ONE-ON-ONE TRAINING

Feel free to do your own research about this business opportunity and learn as you go. However, for those of you who will like me to personally mentor them as they go through the process of publishing their FIRST book, this mentorship program is for you.

FEE For One-On-One Mentorship: N250,000

BENEFITS:

1. I will show you how I do my research and publish books in niches that sell well
2. I will show you the writing companies I use to create high-quality books
3. I will show you how to check your content for plagiarism should you decide to hire freelance writers yourself
4. I will show you how hire the best freelance cover designers for as little as $5
5. I will show you how to design the book cover yourself if you're creative and good with design
6. I will show you simple and effective marketing tricks that will ensure every book gives you money each month.
7. Even though Audiobook publishing via ACX is limited to people living in the US, UK and Canada. I will show you how you can bypass this restriction and earn royalties from Audiobooks while living in Nigeria
8. I will show you an Easy way to get your payment in Nigeria every month.

MODE OF MENTORSHIP

Please note - this mentorship will be carried out via skype or Facebook video calls. I also have a secret facebook group for students in my mastermind. As a mentee, you will be added to that group.

I am located in London
Contact obinnaezeanaka@yahoo.com
My phone number will be given to those who are ready.
cool cool cool
My prayer be say make dem try write reasonable & readable books
Re: I Have 50k Cash To Invest Online,i Need Suggestion by sommerised(m): 8:53pm On Feb 13, 2019
Damentia:
I can teach you about ecommerce business..... How you can make money dropshipping on Amazon, you can get products to buy in bulk from factories from alibaba and you can use a payonneer account to cash your earnings. I will show you how you can get your account approved as a non Us resident from Nigeria
Please I need this urgently..... danchuksy@gmail.com
Re: I Have 50k Cash To Invest Online,i Need Suggestion by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 13, 2019
sommerised:

Please I need this urgently..... danchuksy@gmail.com
what sapp me on the contact on my signature

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Happened To 'the Billion Coin' / How To Trade Nigeria Stock Online / Make Thousands Of Naira Now !!hurry!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.