Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Ronaldo Wins Globe Soccer 2001-2020 Player Of The Century Award - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Wins Globe Soccer 2001-2020 Player Of The Century Award (29007 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Men’s Player Of The Year At Dubai Globe Soccer Award / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins 2017 Ballon D’or; His 5th Award (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The World's Best Player Award! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Wins Globe Soccer 2001-2020 Player Of The Century Award by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 28, 2020
stayclearofme:

Get off my mention with your dumb comments! See the way you are contradicting yourself. So you know that no footballer has a perfect career yet you called Messi a failure for both country and club because of some errors. How old are you?
Your comprehension skills are faulty.
I said he has failed for both his club and country many more TIMES.
In other words,he has made errors that cost them significant results many more TIMES.
Go back to primary school if the English is too difficult to understand!!!!!
Re: Ronaldo Wins Globe Soccer 2001-2020 Player Of The Century Award by stayclearofme: 3:09pm On Dec 28, 2020
HellVictorinho:

Your comprehension skills are faulty.
I said he has failed for both his club and country many more TIMES.
In other words,he has made errors that cost them significant results many more TIMES.
Go back to primary school if the English is too difficult to understand!!!!!
Olodo Mr English....How can you say somebody with such achievements failed club and country many more times? How many of such errors has he made compared to his achievements?...Mr Grammatical I already asked you to get off my mention. keep contradicting yourself with your English....Dumbass!
Re: Ronaldo Wins Globe Soccer 2001-2020 Player Of The Century Award by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 28, 2020
stayclearofme:

Olodo Mr English....How can you say somebody with such achievements failed club and country many more times? How many of such errors has he made compared to his achievements?...Mr Grammatical I already asked you to get off my mention. keep contradicting yourself with your English....Dumbass!
Pure nonsense!!!!!!!
The fact that he has many achievements doesn't mean he can't have more consequential errors than someone who also has many achievements!!!!!!!!
Your definition of a contradiction is wrong!!!!
Google the meaning of the words in your head before you type Mr Messi Worshipper!!!!!!!
Re: Ronaldo Wins Globe Soccer 2001-2020 Player Of The Century Award by tunatrezy(m): 3:42pm On Dec 28, 2020
GoshenNLA:
Na man e be
In another news.....,
Kindly check my signature for high quality jerseys for major clubs and country #StrictlyOriginal
#iSELL #iBRAND

How far bro if you dey lagos plz drop your WhatsApp digit
Re: Ronaldo Wins Globe Soccer 2001-2020 Player Of The Century Award by stayclearofme: 4:09pm On Dec 28, 2020
HellVictorinho:

Pure nonsense!!!!!!!
The fact that he has many achievements doesn't mean he can't have more consequential errors than someone who also has many achievements!!!!!!!!
Your definition of a contradiction is wrong!!!!
Google the meaning of the words in your head before you type Mr Messi Worshipper!!!!!!!
Good bye Mr Grammatical and Messi hater.
Re: Ronaldo Wins Globe Soccer 2001-2020 Player Of The Century Award by GoshenNLA(m): 4:46pm On Dec 28, 2020
tunatrezy:

How far bro if you dey lagos plz drop your WhatsApp digit
I dey Ibadan
Delivery to Lag is N1,000
Re: Ronaldo Wins Globe Soccer 2001-2020 Player Of The Century Award by Breastfeed: 6:25pm On Dec 28, 2020
congrats ororo
Re: Ronaldo Wins Globe Soccer 2001-2020 Player Of The Century Award by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 28, 2020
stayclearofme:

Good bye Mr Grammatical and Messi hater.
Rubbish!!!!
I don't hate Messi!!!!
Re: Ronaldo Wins Globe Soccer 2001-2020 Player Of The Century Award by stayclearofme: 9:35pm On Dec 28, 2020
HellVictorinho:

Rubbish!!!!
I don't hate Messi!!!!
Na u sabi....Happy New Year in advance.
Re: Ronaldo Wins Globe Soccer 2001-2020 Player Of The Century Award by maisams01(m): 4:16pm On Dec 29, 2020
Nonsense
Soccer is the real name
The real sport with passion
But I guess you won't talk like this if Messi won it undecided
Hypocrites everywhere

theFilmtricsay
[/quote] shut the Bleep up
who told you English is the real name when English people calls it football
only Americans call it soccer
and that award is irrelevant Even if Messi won it
Re: Ronaldo Wins Globe Soccer 2001-2020 Player Of The Century Award by stayclearofme: 4:48am On Jan 01, 2021
FuckThaMod:

Yes.. Salah is arguably better than Messi.
It's only 6 balon dor that is making people respect Messi
Lol... cheesy
Make Salah win just one balloon d'or na make we see talkless of six.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

AFCON 2019: The Five “must See” Big Games Of The Group Stage / Didier Drogba Retires From Playing Football / Obafemi Martins Flaunts His Kids In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.