Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,934 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Iceberg Slim Flaunts His New Girlfriend (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iceberg Slim Flaunts His New Girlfriend (Photo) (63997 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Weds Iceberg Slim (Court Wedding Photo) / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iceberg Slim Flaunts His New Girlfriend (Photo) by Decaf: 9:07pm On Dec 27, 2020
Na just to smash and leave this one again.
Re: Iceberg Slim Flaunts His New Girlfriend (Photo) by SOZINN: 9:07pm On Dec 27, 2020
For now
grin grin grin
Re: Iceberg Slim Flaunts His New Girlfriend (Photo) by pyro62(m): 9:07pm On Dec 27, 2020
You sold your maybach just to buy benz sad

2 Likes

Re: Iceberg Slim Flaunts His New Girlfriend (Photo) by fdigital(m): 9:08pm On Dec 27, 2020
i guess Juliet is doing good as well
Re: Iceberg Slim Flaunts His New Girlfriend (Photo) by ojun50(m): 9:08pm On Dec 27, 2020
Another News loading loading every week

1 Like

Re: Iceberg Slim Flaunts His New Girlfriend (Photo) by valentinenkem: 9:08pm On Dec 27, 2020
It is well

1 Like

Re: Iceberg Slim Flaunts His New Girlfriend (Photo) by Seyzcham91(m): 9:08pm On Dec 27, 2020
This guy just dey get confirm Pussy Up and down

Imagine make person dey Bleep that kind juliet ibrahim with her shape and big yansh kon leave am go after this one again

if i dey roll with that kind juliet ibrahim forget am nothing else i dey look for in a woman
viviangist:
Juliet Ibrahim’s Ex-boyfriend, IcebergSlim, unveils his new Rose without thorns.

Check the Picture below and tell us what you gat !!

Source; https://www.instagram.com/p/CJTWGSzDdtL/

Re: Iceberg Slim Flaunts His New Girlfriend (Photo) by kingjahjah(m): 9:09pm On Dec 27, 2020
if na all des daughters of common men.......dey will take ur matter to babaalawo

1 Like

Re: Iceberg Slim Flaunts His New Girlfriend (Photo) by Karlifate: 9:09pm On Dec 27, 2020
Holyfield1:
Dude really squeezed life out of Juliet's yansh that year grin

And he kept on uploading it on the internet like wallpaper.

3 Likes

Re: Iceberg Slim Flaunts His New Girlfriend (Photo) by ryloy: 9:10pm On Dec 27, 2020
Iceberg

5 Likes

Re: Iceberg Slim Flaunts His New Girlfriend (Photo) by Jerryojozy(m): 9:11pm On Dec 27, 2020
NwaAikpe is back
Re: Iceberg Slim Flaunts His New Girlfriend (Photo) by Naijaarchive(m): 9:11pm On Dec 27, 2020
This guy just dey chop better thing

2 Likes

Re: Iceberg Slim Flaunts His New Girlfriend (Photo) by MoneyTrees(m): 9:12pm On Dec 27, 2020
Kpommo sweet cheesy
Only real niggars understand this cheesy

viviangist:
Juliet Ibrahim’s Ex-boyfriend, IcebergSlim, unveils his new Rose without thorns.

Check the Picture below and tell us what you gat !!

Source; https://www.instagram.com/p/CJTWGSzDdtL/

Re: Iceberg Slim Flaunts His New Girlfriend (Photo) by molbic(m): 9:12pm On Dec 27, 2020
women are not food the bigger the nyash and breast the quicker you cum

1 Like

Re: Iceberg Slim Flaunts His New Girlfriend (Photo) by Jerryojozy(m): 9:12pm On Dec 27, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Does she have polio?
I do not understand that pose.
If Juliet Ibrahim is a guinea fowl, this one is a lame duck.

I don't blame the brother because we all need a place we can ejaculate in at will.
Kudos to him for finally getting over Juliet.
welcome back!!

1 Like

Re: Iceberg Slim Flaunts His New Girlfriend (Photo) by vickydevoka(m): 9:15pm On Dec 27, 2020
Seyzcham91:

Imagine make person dey Bleep that kind juliet ibrahim with her shape and big yansh kon leave am go after this one again

if i dey roll with that kind juliet ibrahim forget am nothing else i dey look for in a woman
I swear u Neva been into relationship b4. U talk like a kid

2 Likes

Re: Iceberg Slim Flaunts His New Girlfriend (Photo) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 27, 2020
smiley

2 Likes

Re: Iceberg Slim Flaunts His New Girlfriend (Photo) by inumidun2010(m): 9:18pm On Dec 27, 2020
If not for Dagrin, I no go know this Guy... Dagrin pelu Iceberg slim, ama tesiwaju bi stadium teslim... Yansh Squeezer

1 Like

Re: Iceberg Slim Flaunts His New Girlfriend (Photo) by Pelaiye2703(m): 9:20pm On Dec 27, 2020
She's pretty in her own way.

1 Like

Re: Iceberg Slim Flaunts His New Girlfriend (Photo) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 27, 2020
blinking001:
Dude has low taste in women.
Lies. This lady is beautiful.

4 Likes

Re: Iceberg Slim Flaunts His New Girlfriend (Photo) by gassbee: 9:22pm On Dec 27, 2020
blinking001:
bros post ur babe make we see

1 Like

Re: Iceberg Slim Flaunts His New Girlfriend (Photo) by We4all: 9:22pm On Dec 27, 2020
Seyzcham91:

So, the only thing useful to you is sex.
Re: Iceberg Slim Flaunts His New Girlfriend (Photo) by dederocs(m): 9:22pm On Dec 27, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Does she have polio?
I do not understand that pose.
If Juliet Ibrahim is a guinea fowl, this one is a lame duck.

I don't blame the brother because we all need a place we can ejaculate in at will.
Kudos to him for finally getting over Juliet.
That place is needed grin

2 Likes

Re: Iceberg Slim Flaunts His New Girlfriend (Photo) by CSTRR: 9:23pm On Dec 27, 2020
If fornication was a person.

1 Like

Re: Iceberg Slim Flaunts His New Girlfriend (Photo) by OwoukoUrua(m): 9:24pm On Dec 27, 2020
but his career his dead
Re: Iceberg Slim Flaunts His New Girlfriend (Photo) by Seyzcham91(m): 9:25pm On Dec 27, 2020
hmm! what else useful to me? undecided tell me na grin
We4all:

So, the only thing useful to you is sex.
Re: Iceberg Slim Flaunts His New Girlfriend (Photo) by humilitypays(m): 9:25pm On Dec 27, 2020
I wonder why sex no de tire some guys sha...something u have been doing for over 10 years yet it shack u like its your first time. You will see some guys who have slept with over 1000 different girls still acting nervous and desperate to.sex a girl, guys una no de tire like me weh don already tire hang boot tehteh? una de try abeg shocked

2 Likes

Re: Iceberg Slim Flaunts His New Girlfriend (Photo) by tpapi: 9:25pm On Dec 27, 2020
blinking001:
bros reduce dat stuff to just 500mg

1 Like

Re: Iceberg Slim Flaunts His New Girlfriend (Photo) by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:26pm On Dec 27, 2020
Lastmankc:
This guy look like simp

Simp ke??

With the way he man handled Juliet's ahzz that year??
Re: Iceberg Slim Flaunts His New Girlfriend (Photo) by CheedyJ(m): 9:26pm On Dec 27, 2020
blinking001:
Is it ur taste ?
Re: Iceberg Slim Flaunts His New Girlfriend (Photo) by CSTRR: 9:26pm On Dec 27, 2020
blinking001:
Someone that gave Juliet Ibrahim doggy is a senior developer in the girlfriend business.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shola Ogudu Survives Motor Accident (Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" / Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.