Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Avoid Unproductive People In 2021: Kanayo O. Kanayo, Cubana Chief Priest Replies - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Avoid Unproductive People In 2021: Kanayo O. Kanayo, Cubana Chief Priest Replies (55454 Views)

Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy / Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy After Davido Shade / Kanayo O Kanayo Opens His House In Aboh-Mbaise, Imo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Avoid Unproductive People In 2021: Kanayo O. Kanayo, Cubana Chief Priest Replies by Drsnives(m): 9:35pm On Dec 27, 2020
Chii59:
He made sense though.
Keep your lips sealed, and your circle small.
That's my weakness ooo.. God go help me

1 Like

Re: Avoid Unproductive People In 2021: Kanayo O. Kanayo, Cubana Chief Priest Replies by jaxxy(m): 9:40pm On Dec 27, 2020
Kylekent59:
He is right, but remember that the earth keeps spinning.

Tomorrow may turn out well for the unproductive person.

The best thing is to be peaceful and treat everyone as equal.

Unproductive people are not necessarily poor or broke people. A poor or broke person can be productive bt not yet his time and rich person can be unproductive based on his character or association with others or attitude to life in general.

Productivity is beyond just money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avoid Unproductive People In 2021: Kanayo O. Kanayo, Cubana Chief Priest Replies by Beverlyjean(f): 9:41pm On Dec 27, 2020
Centrallock:
What is it with cubana and his lousyness

I have never sent such a lousy fat 4k... he looks and acts so dirty ... always chasing clout

1 Like

Re: Avoid Unproductive People In 2021: Kanayo O. Kanayo, Cubana Chief Priest Replies by Sagefromtheeast: 9:42pm On Dec 27, 2020
And what's that "chief priest" even saying?
Re: Avoid Unproductive People In 2021: Kanayo O. Kanayo, Cubana Chief Priest Replies by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 27, 2020
Realtord43:
Well said sir.
Mostly unproductive girl
Simp must wise up in 2021. Some girls are so useless that they become a liability to their self and family...

I've been observing your comments on front page and the Romance section for sometime.

The way you're going about this Alpha male/redpill stuff is becoming scrary. You are slowly becoming a woman-hater (a misogynist) and weirdly, a man-hater (misandrist).

Please tone it down.

1 Like

Re: Avoid Unproductive People In 2021: Kanayo O. Kanayo, Cubana Chief Priest Replies by americaninja1: 9:47pm On Dec 27, 2020
Kylekent59:
He is right, but remember that the earth keeps spinning.

Tomorrow may turn out well for the unproductive person.

The best thing is to be peaceful and treat everyone as equal.
unproductive doesn’t equate to poverty or wealth, it’s not material. U can have a hundred unproductive wealthy people around u, they might b productive to another cause but nt to u. And u can have struggling productive people around u. Being productive equates to them looking out for your well being , and success, are they giving u the right information dat would Mak u productive .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avoid Unproductive People In 2021: Kanayo O. Kanayo, Cubana Chief Priest Replies by OJURONGBE1(m): 9:51pm On Dec 27, 2020
Can any lady here explain the recent surge in ankle chains by women?
Is it the fashion in Vogue?
I've seen morally decent ladies adorn their legs with it, same with the oshofrees.
Re: Avoid Unproductive People In 2021: Kanayo O. Kanayo, Cubana Chief Priest Replies by wonder233: 10:05pm On Dec 27, 2020
Here is a puzzle/riddle:
Ayo is more wealthy than Kanayo.
But Kanayo claims Ayo owes him.
Now,
Given the fact that Ayo is more wealthy: Can Ayo owe Kanayo?

2 Likes

Re: Avoid Unproductive People In 2021: Kanayo O. Kanayo, Cubana Chief Priest Replies by hstar: 10:06pm On Dec 27, 2020
Ok
Re: Avoid Unproductive People In 2021: Kanayo O. Kanayo, Cubana Chief Priest Replies by Braw(m): 10:06pm On Dec 27, 2020
HerMajestyCares:
You ARE Right MR,

AND IF YOU are Wealthy make sure you help those in need
Also

MAKE SURE YOU ARE CLOSER TO JESUS cheesy cheesy
So that you will be the best.

I THANK GOD FOR GIVING ME A WEALTHY PARENT cheesy cheesy cheesy

Olobe
Re: Avoid Unproductive People In 2021: Kanayo O. Kanayo, Cubana Chief Priest Replies by thatsleepboy1: 10:23pm On Dec 27, 2020
HerMajestyCares:
You ARE Right MR,
AND IF YOU are Wealthy make sure you help those in need

Also

MAKE SURE YOU ARE CLOSER TO JESUS cheesy cheesy
So that you will be the best.

I THANK GOD FOR GIVING ME A WEALTHY PARENT cheesy cheesy cheesy

can you help the poor? if yes pls I need your little help,

can you buy a mini bus or a car for me on hire purchase or weekly delivery so as to gather money to further my education next year. as for the car, my driver's license will be out by March if lockdown does not affect the process and there's no need for license when it comes to the minibus cos it'll be for public transportation and they don't ask for much of those things in the motor park. thanks
Re: Avoid Unproductive People In 2021: Kanayo O. Kanayo, Cubana Chief Priest Replies by inumidun2010(m): 10:24pm On Dec 27, 2020
Over and out..
Re: Avoid Unproductive People In 2021: Kanayo O. Kanayo, Cubana Chief Priest Replies by donem: 10:32pm On Dec 27, 2020
paulolee:
I love dt kok outfits and it seems I would rock same to the village on 30th when visiting dt my wizard uncle dt said i wont see next year..
That talk from your uncle strong o.. I just the imagine wetin for warrant such comment, but thank God, God no be man, for if God be man wahala for the.

1 Like

Re: Avoid Unproductive People In 2021: Kanayo O. Kanayo, Cubana Chief Priest Replies by DeAlphaMale(m): 10:40pm On Dec 27, 2020
I don't understand... Was that supposed to be a bash or what
Re: Avoid Unproductive People In 2021: Kanayo O. Kanayo, Cubana Chief Priest Replies by millionboi2: 10:54pm On Dec 27, 2020
MrSensor:
Konayo o kanayo my main man I understand you o. Some sacrifices are unproductive and need to be avoided.
hahahaha
Re: Avoid Unproductive People In 2021: Kanayo O. Kanayo, Cubana Chief Priest Replies by Gabbriell: 10:57pm On Dec 27, 2020
Realtord43:
Well said sir.
Mostly unproductive girl
Simp must wise up in 2021. Some girls are so useless that they become a liability to their self and family.

No value can be derived from them, they alway want to get something but cant give anything even simple ideals.

They always feel worthy while in reality they are worthless.

Well, cant blame them because of SIMP who give them unmerited attention and money all because of smelly pus.ssy grin

Am not sure this is what he said oo grin grin grin
Re: Avoid Unproductive People In 2021: Kanayo O. Kanayo, Cubana Chief Priest Replies by Hushbingo: 11:43pm On Dec 27, 2020
Raxxye:
So what's the gist here?
Is it Kanayo's statement, which is not in anyway new, or
Cubana's Chief priest's reply, which I couldn't make any sense of, or
the two individuals?
This cubana guy is exposing himself too much this period, knowing fully well how he started. Common sense is not common. Even davido go japa wen casala burst...

Everybody go deny allegiance to am if wahala start. Make E enjoin he wealthy but bitter life (obviously the man is depressed this period) life quietly to avoid hushpuppy solo remix

Efcc loading .....

#Myopinion
Re: Avoid Unproductive People In 2021: Kanayo O. Kanayo, Cubana Chief Priest Replies by aalangel(f): 12:06am On Dec 28, 2020
That one is still parading himself as Cubana Chief priest.... mtcheww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Avoid Unproductive People In 2021: Kanayo O. Kanayo, Cubana Chief Priest Replies by AFONJACOW(m): 12:51am On Dec 28, 2020
Until KOK use him do ritual he go know power pass power
Re: Avoid Unproductive People In 2021: Kanayo O. Kanayo, Cubana Chief Priest Replies by folu4real(f): 2:21am On Dec 28, 2020
Realtord43:
Well said sir.
Mostly unproductive girl
Simp must wise up in 2021. Some girls are so useless that they become a liability to their self and family.

No value can be derived from them, they alway want to get something but cant give anything even simple ideals.

Well, cant blame them because of SIMP who give them unmerited attention and money all because of smelly pus.ssy grin

Always attacking women, kilode?
Re: Avoid Unproductive People In 2021: Kanayo O. Kanayo, Cubana Chief Priest Replies by JaneYave(f): 5:19am On Dec 28, 2020
paulolee:
I love dt kok outfits and it seems I would rock same to the village on 30th when visiting dt my wizard uncle dt said i wont see next year..
I no fit laugh, abeg, anionting cover you !
Re: Avoid Unproductive People In 2021: Kanayo O. Kanayo, Cubana Chief Priest Replies by JaneYave(f): 5:31am On Dec 28, 2020
Shoodboi:

I've been observing your comments on front page and the Romance section for sometime.

The way you're going about this Alpha male/redpill stuff is becoming scrary. You are slowly becoming a woman-hater (a misogynist) and weirdly, a man-hater (misandrist).

Please tone it down.
Well said! Don't be surprised, he might be the opposite in reality .

1 Like

Re: Avoid Unproductive People In 2021: Kanayo O. Kanayo, Cubana Chief Priest Replies by Godbless3(m): 6:50am On Dec 28, 2020
Perfectsouth:
I go still dey surprise if this man and his goons no do ritual for real life...

Hahahahaha...
Re: Avoid Unproductive People In 2021: Kanayo O. Kanayo, Cubana Chief Priest Replies by Map1(m): 7:06am On Dec 28, 2020
Realtord43:
Well said sir.
Mostly unproductive girl

do you know thunder Balogun?
Re: Avoid Unproductive People In 2021: Kanayo O. Kanayo, Cubana Chief Priest Replies by JubrinElSudan: 7:29am On Dec 28, 2020
Na so una hype 2020, make una calm down for this 2021 before e turn 2020promax
Re: Avoid Unproductive People In 2021: Kanayo O. Kanayo, Cubana Chief Priest Replies by paulolee(m): 8:32am On Dec 28, 2020
JaneYave:
I no fit laugh, abeg, anionting cover you !
amen
Re: Avoid Unproductive People In 2021: Kanayo O. Kanayo, Cubana Chief Priest Replies by harmony75: 10:00am On Dec 28, 2020
true KOK anybody that does not inspire my life I don't waste my time with such person.
Re: Avoid Unproductive People In 2021: Kanayo O. Kanayo, Cubana Chief Priest Replies by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 28, 2020
Chii59:
He made sense though. Keep your lips sealed, and your circle small.
Thats how I roll. People show me shall...
Re: Avoid Unproductive People In 2021: Kanayo O. Kanayo, Cubana Chief Priest Replies by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 28, 2020
JubrinElSudan:
Na so una hype 2020, make una calm down for this 2021 before e turn 2020promax

Nor mind Dem before we know now 2021 go come dey do shakara.
Re: Avoid Unproductive People In 2021: Kanayo O. Kanayo, Cubana Chief Priest Replies by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 28, 2020
americaninja1:
unproductive doesn’t equate to poverty or wealth, it’s not material. U can have a hundred unproductive wealthy people around u, they might b productive to another cause but nt to u. And u can have struggling productive people around u. Being productive equates to them looking out for your well being , and success, are they giving u the right information dat would Mak u productive .

Gbam!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Uche Jombo's 40th Birthday Party / Rihanna Names Her Son RZA Athelston Mayers (Photos) / Jude Okoye Reacts To Donjazzy And Olamide's Reconciliation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.