Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Yetunde Barnabas Engaged To Olayinka Peter - Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yetunde Barnabas Engaged To Olayinka Peter - Pictures (56418 Views)

Yetunde Barnabas And Olayinka Peter Court Wedding (Photos) / Peter Olayinka And Yetunde Barnabas' Wedding Introduction (Photos) / Paul Okoye Saved Olayinka Peter Oladeji From Police Harassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yetunde Barnabas Engaged To Olayinka Peter - Pictures by lexy2014: 8:55pm On Dec 27, 2020
Minjim:
Which club does he play for ?

Sparta Prague
Re: Yetunde Barnabas Engaged To Olayinka Peter - Pictures by Confirmedzombie: 8:55pm On Dec 27, 2020
Very ugly dirty broke frustrated gold digger.
See how dry ugly and frustrated the broke footballer looks.

Nonsense
Mtcheeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Yetunde Barnabas Engaged To Olayinka Peter - Pictures by Confirmedzombie: 8:56pm On Dec 27, 2020
Minjim:

Eyimba football club. Aba
Re: Yetunde Barnabas Engaged To Olayinka Peter - Pictures by Bewiseedet(m): 8:56pm On Dec 27, 2020
Happy engaement to a foreign base footballer and a passer-by Nollywood actress
Re: Yetunde Barnabas Engaged To Olayinka Peter - Pictures by molbic(m): 8:57pm On Dec 27, 2020
Olayinka the one that plays for silvespur for turkey abi na the one wey dey play for slavia Prague abi na the same person happy engagement anyway
Re: Yetunde Barnabas Engaged To Olayinka Peter - Pictures by Seyzcham91(m): 8:58pm On Dec 27, 2020
we all know already so you didn't have to say it

Vagina People are not after Anything Else Besides That
Fahdiga:
This Waka pass actress is after the guy's money
Re: Yetunde Barnabas Engaged To Olayinka Peter - Pictures by owobokiri(m): 8:58pm On Dec 27, 2020
Capital yes! Love of your life!! King of your kingdom!!! Bla bla bla bla bla... Why won't you say yes? Professional footballer playing in the champion league... Na who you for say yes to? Happy married life shaaa

1 Like

Re: Yetunde Barnabas Engaged To Olayinka Peter - Pictures by merits(m): 8:58pm On Dec 27, 2020
Minjim:
Plateau united of cezch rep.

2 Likes

Re: Yetunde Barnabas Engaged To Olayinka Peter - Pictures by tunjijones(m): 8:58pm On Dec 27, 2020
Yaks02:

Club bruge, Belgium

Slavia Prague in Czech Republic.

4 Likes

Re: Yetunde Barnabas Engaged To Olayinka Peter - Pictures by Bewiseedet(m): 8:58pm On Dec 27, 2020
GIANTPLUSHUB:
Nice one. They look cute together.
make thunder nor fire u for lying oo
Re: Yetunde Barnabas Engaged To Olayinka Peter - Pictures by ehix89(m): 8:59pm On Dec 27, 2020
Yaks02:

Club bruge, Belgium
no be only Club brugge.

1 Like

Re: Yetunde Barnabas Engaged To Olayinka Peter - Pictures by Seyzcham91(m): 8:59pm On Dec 27, 2020
i wonder oo since i don dey watch movies for my life never seen her oo and yet na under actress dem dey hide
vidicsky:
Everyone now is an actress.
Re: Yetunde Barnabas Engaged To Olayinka Peter - Pictures by CheedyJ(m): 9:00pm On Dec 27, 2020
Fahdiga:
it’s his money & he’s not complaining at least for now. Just wish them well and move on...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yetunde Barnabas Engaged To Olayinka Peter - Pictures by olabode89(m): 9:00pm On Dec 27, 2020
Minjim:

Sparta Prague in Czech Republic.
Re: Yetunde Barnabas Engaged To Olayinka Peter - Pictures by marsup: 9:00pm On Dec 27, 2020
saasala:
Peter Olayinka, I know you very well and I have followed your success story as a footballer from Gent in Belgium to Yenicami in Turkey and even now that you are playing for Slavia Prague in Cech republic till your first call up to the super Eagles in 2019 where you couldnt impress due to your poor performance and was never called up again. You are not so much of a fantastic footballer but you are earning a decent income in far away Europe. You claim to be 25 years but you are around 37 and will retire in maximum of 8 years. You deserve a better girl than this Nollywood LovePeddler. I also know Yetunde Barnabas since her days as the Most Beautiful girl in Abuja till now that she features in numerous Yoruba movies majorly on YouTube. My brohter, I tell you this, she is a LovePeddler and you have not found yourself a wife.

The jury has spoken

3 Likes

Re: Yetunde Barnabas Engaged To Olayinka Peter - Pictures by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 27, 2020
Afonja babes grin
Re: Yetunde Barnabas Engaged To Olayinka Peter - Pictures by Omoslim26: 9:01pm On Dec 27, 2020
deedeemob:
Slavia Prague of Czech republic
The other guy said club brugge you say slavia prague
wats going on here can someone be playing for 2diff clubs simultenously?

1 Like

Re: Yetunde Barnabas Engaged To Olayinka Peter - Pictures by Afostev11(m): 9:02pm On Dec 27, 2020
Minjim:
how we go take know naa
Re: Yetunde Barnabas Engaged To Olayinka Peter - Pictures by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 27, 2020
saasala:
Peter Olayinka, I know you very well and I have followed your success story as a footballer from Gent in Belgium to Yenicami in Turkey and even now that you are playing for Slavia Prague in Cech republic till your first call up to the super Eagles in 2019 where you couldnt impress due to your poor performance and was never called up again. You are not so much of a fantastic footballer but you are earning a decent income in far away Europe. You claim to be 25 years but you are around 37 and will retire in maximum of 8 years. You deserve a better girl than this Nollywood whhore. I also know Yetunde Barnabas since her days as the Most Beautiful girl in Abuja till now that she features in numerous Yoruba movies majorly on YouTube and Africa Magic Yoruba. Her faim in the Yoruba industry is growing rapidly but I know who and who she has slept with to attain the small height. My brohter, I tell you this, she is a whhore and you have not found yourself a wife.

Once you retire, just like every average Nigerian footballer in Europe, after a few years you will get broke or not have as much money again (Typical of footballers especially you bench warmers), then she will leave you and find a baba alaye who will sponsor her ostentatious lifestyle.

I am sorry for you brother Peter.

I've seen bitterness, but yours is ground breaking

5 Likes

Re: Yetunde Barnabas Engaged To Olayinka Peter - Pictures by streetsoldier1(m): 9:03pm On Dec 27, 2020
saasala:
Peter Olayinka, I know you very well and I have followed your success story as a footballer from Gent in Belgium to Yenicami in Turkey and even now that you are playing for Slavia Prague in Cech republic till your first call up to the super Eagles in 2019 where you couldnt impress due to your poor performance and was never called up again. You are not so much of a fantastic footballer but you are earning a decent income in far away Europe. You claim to be 25 years but you are around 37 and will retire in maximum of 8 years. You deserve a better girl than this Nollywood whhore. I also know Yetunde Barnabas since her days as the Most Beautiful girl in Abuja till now that she features in numerous Yoruba movies majorly on YouTube and Africa Magic Yoruba. Her faim in the Yoruba industry is growing rapidly but I know who and who she has slept with to attain the small height. My brohter, I tell you this, she is a whhore and you have not found yourself a wife.

Once you retire, just like every average Nigerian footballer in Europe, after a few years you will get broke or not have as much money again (Typical of footballers especially you bench warmers), then she will leave you and find a baba alaye who will sponsor her ostentatious lifestyle.

hater spoted

2 Likes

Re: Yetunde Barnabas Engaged To Olayinka Peter - Pictures by neyorlmogzy(m): 9:03pm On Dec 27, 2020
saasala:

This one weak me

2 Likes

Re: Yetunde Barnabas Engaged To Olayinka Peter - Pictures by Starz825(m): 9:06pm On Dec 27, 2020
Fahdiga:
obviously jaree
Re: Yetunde Barnabas Engaged To Olayinka Peter - Pictures by alaira(m): 9:06pm On Dec 27, 2020
saasala:
Peter Olayinka, I know you very well and I have followed your success story as a footballer from Gent in Belgium to Yenicami in Turkey and even now that you are playing for Slavia Prague in Cech republic till your first call up to the super Eagles in 2019 where you couldnt impress due to your poor performance and was never called up again. You are not so much of a fantastic footballer but you are earning a decent income in far away Europe. You claim to be 25 years but you are around 37 and will retire in maximum of 8 years. You deserve a better girl than this Nollywood LovePeddler. I also know Yetunde Barnabas since her days as the Most Beautiful girl in Abuja till now that she features in numerous Yoruba movies majorly on YouTube. My brohter, I tell you this, she is a LovePeddler and you have not found yourself a wife.

Please don't condemn anyone. You are not Almighty God. What if she has changed to a better being?

2 Likes

Re: Yetunde Barnabas Engaged To Olayinka Peter - Pictures by ThetrueWord: 9:06pm On Dec 27, 2020
Minjim:
Peter Olayinka Oladeji is a Nigerian professional footballer who plays as a forward for Slavia Prague in the Czech First League.
Re: Yetunde Barnabas Engaged To Olayinka Peter - Pictures by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 27, 2020
Fahdiga:

And your mum was after your dad's dick....look what they created.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yetunde Barnabas Engaged To Olayinka Peter - Pictures by Naijaarchive(m): 9:07pm On Dec 27, 2020
Fine gal
Re: Yetunde Barnabas Engaged To Olayinka Peter - Pictures by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 27, 2020
saasala:

1 Like

Re: Yetunde Barnabas Engaged To Olayinka Peter - Pictures by brenister10: 9:08pm On Dec 27, 2020
Money speaks. Few years back the guy was living at omitowoju in ibadan, but now, Oluwa don answer him call. To God be the glory

3 Likes

Re: Yetunde Barnabas Engaged To Olayinka Peter - Pictures by niyidenrele: 9:08pm On Dec 27, 2020
The look on the lady's face , is far from a woman who is in love with her, yet to be husband, in fact from my intuition, I can vividly says, she's not happy
Re: Yetunde Barnabas Engaged To Olayinka Peter - Pictures by niyidenrele: 9:10pm On Dec 27, 2020
brenister10:
Money speaks. Few years back the guy was living at omitowoju in ibadan, but now, Oluwa don answer him call. To God be the glory
pls where is that in Ibadan, is it the one around molete, challenge areas?
Re: Yetunde Barnabas Engaged To Olayinka Peter - Pictures by brenister10: 9:10pm On Dec 27, 2020
[quote author=ThisCouldBeUs post=97480266][/quote]

You talk sense bro. We grew up in the same ghetto back in the days. He's a cool and nice dude. I just hope the girl no be golden digger but someone that will love Peter for real

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burna Boy Celebrates His 'Wifey' Stefflon Don For Ranking 3rd Best Seller / Maria: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Paul Okoye Releasing His Phone Numbers / Kim Kardashian Celebrates Kanye West's 44th Birthday Despite Filing For Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.