Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

How To Withdraw Your Payooner Funds And Receive Your Money To Nigeria Bank - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Withdraw Your Payooner Funds And Receive Your Money To Nigeria Bank (1147 Views)

UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) / Random Nigeria Bank Account Generator / How To Withdraw Pi Network Coin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Withdraw Your Payooner Funds And Receive Your Money To Nigeria Bank by Godbasi555(m): 9:32pm On Dec 27, 2020
Guys this just came out real and fast, HOW TO WITHDRAW YOUR PAYOONER FUNDS AND RECEIVE YOUR MONEY IMMEDIATELY TO YOUR NIGERIA BANK ACCOUNT. Well the truth is have been using this method to withdraw my dollars, euro and pounds on payooner right into my Nigerian bank account with a superb rate especially now dollars exchange is at it peak more money for us in naira.
Some of you will want to ask why is this withdrawal method any different and faster and the default withdrawal method initiated by payooner well just follow and read this post well you will get the full way on how to get your money in Naira fast its going to shock you cos you will receive the alert of your money immediately in less than 5 seconds unlike the default way payoneer launched that will take 2 to 5 days and maybe more days depending on the service of your bank and some people won't even get their money some people complained about stuffs like that on the web Lo and behold problem solved,

SEE FULL DETAILS BELOW ⬇️

https://www.gtechs.com.ng/2020/12/new-method-to-immediately-withdraw.html

PLS JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL � https:///hackerzweb

Re: How To Withdraw Your Payooner Funds And Receive Your Money To Nigeria Bank by emman44(m): 9:33pm On Dec 27, 2020
Payoneer has stopped withdrawal to dom account.
Re: How To Withdraw Your Payooner Funds And Receive Your Money To Nigeria Bank by twosquare(m): 3:18pm On Dec 28, 2020
emman44:
Do they still pay directly in Naira or the CBN directive has affected PY too?
Re: How To Withdraw Your Payooner Funds And Receive Your Money To Nigeria Bank by emman44(m): 4:23pm On Dec 28, 2020
twosquare:
Do they still pay directly in Naira or the CBN directive has affected PY too?
Yes , they still do.
Re: How To Withdraw Your Payooner Funds And Receive Your Money To Nigeria Bank by samsard(m): 2:54am On Dec 31, 2020
emman44:
This is likely false.
Re: How To Withdraw Your Payooner Funds And Receive Your Money To Nigeria Bank by emman44(m): 11:18am On Dec 31, 2020
samsard:
This is likely false.
I use Payoneer weekly boss and have 3 active accounts with them. So, I know what I am dishing out.
Re: How To Withdraw Your Payooner Funds And Receive Your Money To Nigeria Bank by samsard(m): 11:45am On Dec 31, 2020
emman44:

I use Payoneer weekly boss and have 3 active accounts with them. So, I know what I am dishing out.
Serious? That would have to be the greediest move they've ever made.
Re: How To Withdraw Your Payooner Funds And Receive Your Money To Nigeria Bank by samsard(m): 3:35pm On Dec 31, 2020
emman44:

Well, it's working for others. Maybe it's just your accounts. I do know paying to third-party accounts no longer works.
Payoneer not paying to dorm would direct opposite of the new CBN policy.
Re: How To Withdraw Your Payooner Funds And Receive Your Money To Nigeria Bank by emman44(m): 10:22pm On Dec 31, 2020
samsard:
Well, it's working for others. Maybe it's just your accounts. I do know paying to third-party accounts no longer works.
Payoneer not paying to dorm would direct opposite of the new CBN policy.
How do you go about it?
Re: How To Withdraw Your Payooner Funds And Receive Your Money To Nigeria Bank by Legionx: 1:21am On Jan 01, 2021
emman44:

Hello can I withdraw my payoneer funds straight to my naira account
Re: How To Withdraw Your Payooner Funds And Receive Your Money To Nigeria Bank by emman44(m): 4:24pm On Jan 01, 2021
Legionx:

yes you can but the exchange rate is around 375/$ as at the last time I withdrew. Check if you can pay to other payoneer account.
Re: How To Withdraw Your Payooner Funds And Receive Your Money To Nigeria Bank by Godbasi555(m): 3:02pm On Jan 11, 2021
Legionx:

find the link on the post that directed you here it's all there
Re: How To Withdraw Your Payooner Funds And Receive Your Money To Nigeria Bank by haon: 4:55pm On Sep 05, 2021
Withdraw your payoneer fund yourself. Very easy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3nf2HBmjNA

1 Like

Re: How To Withdraw Your Payooner Funds And Receive Your Money To Nigeria Bank by Umahso(m): 9:34pm On Nov 07, 2021
emman44:

I made a withdrawal from payoneer to my Zenith bank Naira account...Up till now I have not seen my money. When I contacted them (payoneer) they said It has been paid to my bank. But I never receive alert.

Someone should pls help me

(1) (Reply)

Bell PB-2000 professional power amplifier / Lagos College Manufactures Prototype Car / New Nylon Lubricant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.