Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,026 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

Apostle Emmanuel Bako And Wife, Cindy Regain Freedom After Kidnap - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Apostle Emmanuel Bako And Wife, Cindy Regain Freedom After Kidnap (11175 Views)

Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako / Emmanuel Bako: Our Kidnappers Spoke Fulfulde, Collected N4.5m Ransom / Masquerades Attack Church, Apostle Emmanuel Etim, City Of Living Grace Chapel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Emmanuel Bako And Wife, Cindy Regain Freedom After Kidnap by Odewaleadesoye(m): 12:57am On Dec 28, 2020
Previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6332909/apostle-emmanuel-bako-wife-cindy

Kidnapped chairman of the Kaduna State chapter of the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria, Apostle Emmanuel Egoh Bako, and his wife, Cindy, have regained freedom from their captors.

Gunmen about 8:00pm on Christmas Day, invaded the Albarka Prayer Camp at Fadan Kagoma near Kafanchan in Jema’a Local Government Area of the state, shot indiscriminately before taking away the cleric, wife and one other person simply identified as Mr. Douglas to an unknown destination.

A government statement by the commissioner of Internal Security and Home Affairs, Mr. Samuel Aruwan, said Bako and the wife were freed from the kidnappers’ den on Sunday.

The statement was titled, ‘Apostle Bako, wife regain freedom.’

The commissioner said the Secretary of the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria in Kaduna State, Rev. Tony Inwulale, also confirmed the development to the government.

https://punchng.com/breaking-kidnapped-kaduna-pfn-chairman-wife-regain-freedom/

7 Likes

Re: Apostle Emmanuel Bako And Wife, Cindy Regain Freedom After Kidnap by oluseyiforjesus(m): 1:47am On Dec 28, 2020
Hallelujah

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Emmanuel Bako And Wife, Cindy Regain Freedom After Kidnap by Olunmercy56(f): 1:58am On Dec 28, 2020
Praise God!!!!

23 Likes

Re: Apostle Emmanuel Bako And Wife, Cindy Regain Freedom After Kidnap by Man90(m): 2:20am On Dec 28, 2020
Glory!!!

18 Likes

Re: Apostle Emmanuel Bako And Wife, Cindy Regain Freedom After Kidnap by ZUKKYY(m): 2:54am On Dec 28, 2020
Praise the Lord!!!!!

13 Likes

Re: Apostle Emmanuel Bako And Wife, Cindy Regain Freedom After Kidnap by aBrokeRichDude: 4:35am On Dec 28, 2020
Na waooo shocked

No kidnappers arrested and no ransom paid....

I fear who nr fear NIGERIA

11 Likes

Re: Apostle Emmanuel Bako And Wife, Cindy Regain Freedom After Kidnap by Nobody: 4:36am On Dec 28, 2020
This man go dey smoke igbo o. See as him lips black

1 Like

Re: Apostle Emmanuel Bako And Wife, Cindy Regain Freedom After Kidnap by OgatheTop: 4:36am On Dec 28, 2020
Buhari is the cause together with his double say people of Islamabad!

Re: Apostle Emmanuel Bako And Wife, Cindy Regain Freedom After Kidnap by kelechiodo(m): 4:37am On Dec 28, 2020
Thank God. But was freed at what cost. Kidnapping has become a very lucrative business to the detriment of the entire society especially now that the government has become involved in payment of ransoms. What a pity

8 Likes

Re: Apostle Emmanuel Bako And Wife, Cindy Regain Freedom After Kidnap by DoubleEngine007: 4:37am On Dec 28, 2020
This is a good news.. Glory to God!

5 Likes

Re: Apostle Emmanuel Bako And Wife, Cindy Regain Freedom After Kidnap by TooMuchStuff: 4:40am On Dec 28, 2020
Welcome back to the land of the Free!!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Emmanuel Bako And Wife, Cindy Regain Freedom After Kidnap by ipobarethieves: 4:41am On Dec 28, 2020
sad,FEAR NORTH angry. Banditry, TERRORISTS,child marriage,.Score A 1 plus angry

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Emmanuel Bako And Wife, Cindy Regain Freedom After Kidnap by DoubleEngine007: 4:43am On Dec 28, 2020
Deathissweet:
This man go dey smoke igbo o. See as him lips black
grin Brraah no be everybody wen him lips black dey smoke Igbo o. I never start smoke when my own black.. Now self wen I don smoke retire ,I dey use brush touch am while brushing as them advise me.. You need to see how my lips dey pink now wink Most times,na dead cells dey cause am.
Compliment of the season brother man!

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Emmanuel Bako And Wife, Cindy Regain Freedom After Kidnap by rawtouch: 4:59am On Dec 28, 2020
goodnews

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Emmanuel Bako And Wife, Cindy Regain Freedom After Kidnap by opalu: 5:05am On Dec 28, 2020
Glory be to God

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Emmanuel Bako And Wife, Cindy Regain Freedom After Kidnap by Nobody: 5:07am On Dec 28, 2020
if they weren't freed they will say its bcs they are Christians.. lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Emmanuel Bako And Wife, Cindy Regain Freedom After Kidnap by Capernum: 5:13am On Dec 28, 2020
Jesu seun o.
Nagode yesu.

Shey won ko sanwo lati fi rawon pada Sha?

Oluwa seun fun wa.
Isegun leyi je fun awa omolehin.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Emmanuel Bako And Wife, Cindy Regain Freedom After Kidnap by Nobody: 5:15am On Dec 28, 2020
Too many kidnappings and releases these days, kidnapping business must be really booming this season.

Thank God for the Apostle and his wife though.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Emmanuel Bako And Wife, Cindy Regain Freedom After Kidnap by EdmundDantes(m): 5:31am On Dec 28, 2020
What about Mr. Douglas?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Emmanuel Bako And Wife, Cindy Regain Freedom After Kidnap by stonemasonn: 5:46am On Dec 28, 2020
EdmundDantes:
What about Mr. Douglas?
Maybe PFN Kaduna only paid for Apostle and his wife.
Re: Apostle Emmanuel Bako And Wife, Cindy Regain Freedom After Kidnap by Goldencheese(m): 5:51am On Dec 28, 2020
A piece of good news before the year ends.
Re: Apostle Emmanuel Bako And Wife, Cindy Regain Freedom After Kidnap by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 6:00am On Dec 28, 2020
So now, the job of government is to announce it whenever someone is kidnapped, they will wait for the family to negotiate and pay the ransom and once the person is free, the government will announce it again. Nigeria Tufiakwa!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Emmanuel Bako And Wife, Cindy Regain Freedom After Kidnap by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:02am On Dec 28, 2020
Thank God for their lives

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Emmanuel Bako And Wife, Cindy Regain Freedom After Kidnap by merits(m): 6:04am On Dec 28, 2020
So kidnapping have become a norm bizness in Nigeria bah.
And bubu promised us security of life and property during campaign.its well.

Re: Apostle Emmanuel Bako And Wife, Cindy Regain Freedom After Kidnap by Lordswazz(m): 6:06am On Dec 28, 2020
Won't the Southern Kaduna be better off as a standalone State? That way, they can take better control of their safety and security.

It is obvious that there's very little in common that Northern & Southern Kaduna share.

If the country was a sane one, after this many religious-motivated attacks, they should've just split from each other.
Re: Apostle Emmanuel Bako And Wife, Cindy Regain Freedom After Kidnap by guru90: 6:18am On Dec 28, 2020
Kidnapped and free the person.....

I don't understand what is really going on at North......

Me de fear to travel to North self.......
Re: Apostle Emmanuel Bako And Wife, Cindy Regain Freedom After Kidnap by guru90: 6:20am On Dec 28, 2020
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
So now, the job of government is to announce it whenever someone is kidnapped, the will wait for the family to negotiate and pay the ransom and once the person is free, the government will announce it again. Nigeria Tufiakwa!

Brother, I tire for this country....
Re: Apostle Emmanuel Bako And Wife, Cindy Regain Freedom After Kidnap by chumakk: 6:23am On Dec 28, 2020
They have cashed out. Nigerian police report should start publishing money kidnappers has collected since.
Re: Apostle Emmanuel Bako And Wife, Cindy Regain Freedom After Kidnap by Godons1: 6:31am On Dec 28, 2020
Thank God

1 Like

Re: Apostle Emmanuel Bako And Wife, Cindy Regain Freedom After Kidnap by greatness77: 6:41am On Dec 28, 2020
Odewaleadesoye:
Previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6332909/apostle-emmanuel-bako-wife-cindy

https://punchng.com/breaking-kidnapped-kaduna-pfn-chairman-wife-regain-freedom/
how much do they pay? it seems kidnapping in the north is a very lucrative business unlike south here dat they will fish u out and put u on a death row, before I forget what of kidnapper wadume? I heard he will be running for presidency coming 2023 election

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How They Tried To Dupe Me Through Recharge Card Scam / Cannibals And Cannibalism In Nigeria (disturbing Graphics) / Police Intercept 7,500 Live Cartridges, ₦‎600 Million Indian Hemp In Kebbi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.