Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,420 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Aso Ebi For Biden/Harris Inauguration From Africa (Video) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Aso Ebi For Biden/Harris Inauguration From Africa (Video) (40625 Views)

Biden, Harris Condemn Attacks On Jewish Communities In The US / Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration / US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aso Ebi For Biden/Harris Inauguration From Africa (Video) by Afamed: 9:02am On Dec 28, 2020
Ojahman:

This your English fit even make the Congress nor fit come confirm them
The Jonny boy no go school now

1 Like

Re: Aso Ebi For Biden/Harris Inauguration From Africa (Video) by capitalzero: 9:03am On Dec 28, 2020
rocknation62:
Marriage........Aso Ebi
You give birth.......Aso Ebi
Person Die..........Aso Ebi
You graduate........Aso Ebi
You win Elections.......Aso Ebi

All this uniform no necessary now!
If anyone asks me to buy aso ebi, I would tell such person I am not his ebi. Traditionally, aso ebi is for only ebi.

1 Like

Re: Aso Ebi For Biden/Harris Inauguration From Africa (Video) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:03am On Dec 28, 2020
post=97489210:

Lol cheesy
Amen on his behalf.

Meanwhile,
January 20th actually.
What he meant is that by January 6th which is the day congress will certify the victory and count the electoral college votes.That is the last bus stop and after that day every Trump supporter will accept reality some are foolishly hoping that congress does not accept the result on that day and that is impossible.That is what the guy you quoted meant on January 6th congress will meet to affirm Biden's victory that is the last and final stage then inauguration comes on January 20th.
Re: Aso Ebi For Biden/Harris Inauguration From Africa (Video) by Godons1: 9:04am On Dec 28, 2020
Patrioticman007:

I love Nigerians mentality, they are current in international politics. See fine material as asoebi wow, not like that aba made okoro trump own.

These Guys are the reason Donald Trump lost his reelection bid. They did same to Atiku, Ojukwu, Sarakı, Dino Melaye and Goodluck Jonathan. They carry bad luck follow body. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Biafrans Amaka grin grin grin

Re: Aso Ebi For Biden/Harris Inauguration From Africa (Video) by airsaylongcome: 9:05am On Dec 28, 2020
Johnnyessence:
funny nairalander. It's not over yet.

It's well and truly over mate. This one is dusted. That was how you guys waited for electoral college to overturn what cannot be overturned. American politicians think strategic. One stupid president cannot force the institutions to do his bidding.

1 Like

Re: Aso Ebi For Biden/Harris Inauguration From Africa (Video) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:05am On Dec 28, 2020
BreconHills:

You said the election has not been confirmed by Congress? The last hurdle was the electoral college which was duly done. To overule the election[b] it must be a unanimous vote by both Houses[/b]. As the Democrats control the House - overturning the election is a fantasy for people who believe the earth is flat!

I hope you are not among these right wing political fascists calling themselves evangelical Christians?

Modified
@bold that is what they are.
Political fascist calling themselves evangelicals.They are white supremacist too and they love guns more than God.
Re: Aso Ebi For Biden/Harris Inauguration From Africa (Video) by Afamed: 9:05am On Dec 28, 2020
Tetehjewels:

Johnny you never cease to amaze me. The person in the video specifically said the clothes are from Cote d'ivoire but somehow you turned it to Nigerian made.

When they tell you to travel and stop being a local champion you will start getting pissed.

Do you think it's only Nigerians who dress in matching outfits or even tie wrappers?

Na wa o
I didn't watch the video, but I know the Jonny has been a PDP propagandist. He's born to lie. Without watching it I definitely know he has come with fake video

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aso Ebi For Biden/Harris Inauguration From Africa (Video) by raphy(m): 9:08am On Dec 28, 2020
Funny world monkey no wan knw WhT is aso plus ebi as far as he has a banana to eat.

Shit
Re: Aso Ebi For Biden/Harris Inauguration From Africa (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:10am On Dec 28, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

What he meant is that by January 6th which is the day congress will certify the victory and count the electoral college votes.That is the last bus stop and after that day every Trump supporter will accept reality some are foolishly hoping that congress does not accept the result on that day and that is impossible.That is what the guy you quoted meant on January 6th congress will meet to affirm Biden's victory that is the last and final stage then inauguration comes on January 20th.
Oh okay,
We Gerrit now.
Thanks for the clarification.

And the person we quoted is one of our paddy paddy here,
A great guy he is.
Our ride or die kinda guy! cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Aso Ebi For Biden/Harris Inauguration From Africa (Video) by Afamed: 9:11am On Dec 28, 2020
Johnnyessence:
funny nairalander. It's not over yet.
For how long will you continue to be silly?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aso Ebi For Biden/Harris Inauguration From Africa (Video) by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:11am On Dec 28, 2020
wwwihy:

You get sense so? Is it the day of the inauguration that the Aso Ebi will be made and sold?

He means that trump will continue beyond January 20th
Re: Aso Ebi For Biden/Harris Inauguration From Africa (Video) by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 28, 2020
Afamed:

I didn't watch the video, but I know the Jonny has been a PDP propagandist. He's born to lie. Without watching it I definitely know he has come with fake video

I swear down. Sometimes I wonder if the guy ever smelled the four walls of any educational institution

2 Likes

Re: Aso Ebi For Biden/Harris Inauguration From Africa (Video) by hustla(m): 9:20am On Dec 28, 2020
Johnnyessence:
Funny Nigerians. We quickly over assumed on something that's not yet confirm yet. Trump is still USA President. More pictures.

What more confirmation do you need abeg?
Re: Aso Ebi For Biden/Harris Inauguration From Africa (Video) by rocknation62(m): 9:23am On Dec 28, 2020
capitalzero:

If anyone asks me to buy aso ebi, I would tell such person I am not his ebi. Traditionally, aso ebi is for only ebi.

Some people use this means to make money...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aso Ebi For Biden/Harris Inauguration From Africa (Video) by ipobarethieves: 9:24am On Dec 28, 2020
Johnnyessence:
Trump is still fighting his battles. I pray for him for victory.
young man,GAME over already.There"s NOTHING PENCE can do on Jan 6..Even Ur Spiritual leader,Evang Righteousness89, Righteousness2 don give up his dry fasting..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aso Ebi For Biden/Harris Inauguration From Africa (Video) by shidof(m): 9:29am On Dec 28, 2020
Johnnyessence:
Funny Nigerians. We quickly over assumed on something that's not yet confirm yet. Trump is still USA President. More pictures.
You've always been a loser, you said the same thing about on Atiku against Buhari last year. Is Atiku no longer cumming?? ���
Re: Aso Ebi For Biden/Harris Inauguration From Africa (Video) by EmekaA125(m): 9:32am On Dec 28, 2020
Rubbish
Re: Aso Ebi For Biden/Harris Inauguration From Africa (Video) by ipobarethieves: 9:32am On Dec 28, 2020
Tetehjewels:

Johnny you never cease to amaze me. The person in the video specifically said the clothes are from Cote d'ivoire but somehow you turned it to Nigerian made.

When they tell you to travel and stop being a local champion you will start getting pissed.

Do you think it's only Nigerians who dress in matching outfits or even tie wrappers?

Na wa o
Person wey nor get MB to watch the video he post.Isnt dat one Dumb upstairs? Free the clown
Re: Aso Ebi For Biden/Harris Inauguration From Africa (Video) by ipobarethieves: 9:33am On Dec 28, 2020
cool Jonny just come the conFUSED one wink lipsrsealed cool

1 Like

Re: Aso Ebi For Biden/Harris Inauguration From Africa (Video) by Iamgrey5(m): 9:35am On Dec 28, 2020
Johnnyessence:
funny Democrat supporter. I just dey laugh kikiii.
Mention the Six wars Obama started

And tell me how he disturbed Libya and Syria.

1 Like

Re: Aso Ebi For Biden/Harris Inauguration From Africa (Video) by kledingadam: 9:37am On Dec 28, 2020
cool
Re: Aso Ebi For Biden/Harris Inauguration From Africa (Video) by Rareoil(m): 9:46am On Dec 28, 2020
Patrioticman007:

I love Nigerians mentality, they are current in international politics. See fine material as asoebi wow, not like that aba made okoro trump own.

It is the same tribe that made both of them.
Re: Aso Ebi For Biden/Harris Inauguration From Africa (Video) by Rareoil(m): 9:51am On Dec 28, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Mention the Six wars Obama started

And tell me how he disturbed Libya and Syria.

Countries invaded by USA under the Obama administration:

1. Afghanistan

2. Iraq

3. Pakistan

4. Somalia

5. Syria

6. Yemen

7. Libya
Re: Aso Ebi For Biden/Harris Inauguration From Africa (Video) by Afamed: 9:57am On Dec 28, 2020
Johnnyessence:
moderators should please do the needful. no sacred cows please.
ASUU has called off the strike,high time you returned to school
Re: Aso Ebi For Biden/Harris Inauguration From Africa (Video) by Iamgrey5(m): 9:58am On Dec 28, 2020
Rareoil:

Countries invaded by USA under the Obama administration:

1. Afghanistan ��

2. Iraq ��

3. Pakistan ��

4. Somalia ��

5. Syria ��

6. Yemen ��

7. Libya ��
You mean the Us invaded Iraq and Afghanistan again after Bush started a war in those countries before Obama even became president?

Us invaded Somalia that is already in a civil war for over a decade before Obama became president

Pakistan? You are obviously making things up because you obviously don't understand special relationship Pakistan enjoys with the American military

Yemen? You mean the same Yemen Houti rebels have been fighting for decades to get independence from the Suni led government.

Then Libya and Syria? You obviously think Obama was the one that carried out the air strikes in Libya right?

1 Like

Re: Aso Ebi For Biden/Harris Inauguration From Africa (Video) by zudozz: 10:06am On Dec 28, 2020
I hear say the EEgeeeooot still dey go court. grin
Re: Aso Ebi For Biden/Harris Inauguration From Africa (Video) by Vlain: 10:06am On Dec 28, 2020
BigSarah:
Lol...Africans can't see the big picture yet, whether you pitch your tent with the west or China. Youre still at loss

Gbam
Re: Aso Ebi For Biden/Harris Inauguration From Africa (Video) by BreconHills(m): 10:08am On Dec 28, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

@bold that is what they are.
Political fascist calling themselves evangelicals.They are white supremacist too and they love guns more than God.

Completely agree!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aso Ebi For Biden/Harris Inauguration From Africa (Video) by israelmao(m): 10:13am On Dec 28, 2020
Inauguration that may take place.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Australia Welcomes 2021 With Sydney Fireworks Display / President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital / Military Coup In Gabon. Army Takes Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.