Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,037 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Aso Ebi For Biden/Harris Inauguration From Africa (Video) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Aso Ebi For Biden/Harris Inauguration From Africa (Video) (40630 Views)

Biden, Harris Condemn Attacks On Jewish Communities In The US / Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration / US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aso Ebi For Biden/Harris Inauguration From Africa (Video) by becky39000(m): 10:26am On Dec 28, 2020
Johnnyessence:
Funny Nigerians. We quickly over assumed on something that's not yet confirm yet. Trump is still USA President. More pictures.

Senseless & myopic thinking!!!
angry

2 Likes

Re: Aso Ebi For Biden/Harris Inauguration From Africa (Video) by grandlexuz(m): 10:37am On Dec 28, 2020
Johnnyessence:
Watch Nigeria made Aso ebi for Biden/Harris inauguration from Africa o. Funny enough, they haven't may be Biden/Harris will be swear in or not. Nigerians are very funny, inauguration that haven't been confirm yet by the congress. Watch the interesting video here.
Video credit: Badero Olusola.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NR0I6cpDqVk

Always very easy to spot an empty head. All this energy on Trump could have been better channelled learning how to read and write proper English.
You make the fool living next street sound like a genius. Ignoramus.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aso Ebi For Biden/Harris Inauguration From Africa (Video) by chegbe1104: 10:45am On Dec 28, 2020
Funny Nigerians. We quickly over assumed on something that's not yet confirm yet. Trump is still USA President. More pictures

So in your mind the election will be overturned. You better think of better things
Re: Aso Ebi For Biden/Harris Inauguration From Africa (Video) by Bunmhi(f): 10:54am On Dec 28, 2020
Wahala, Fitina
Re: Aso Ebi For Biden/Harris Inauguration From Africa (Video) by Lovelyn451(f): 10:55am On Dec 28, 2020
muykem:
IPOB will not buy this cloth.
yes, we won't buy
Re: Aso Ebi For Biden/Harris Inauguration From Africa (Video) by hotwax: 11:16am On Dec 28, 2020
Johnnyessence:
funny Democrat supporter. I just dey laugh kikiii.

Watch how democrats kill more muslims. And I will love it.

Their hate for trump will come at a price
Re: Aso Ebi For Biden/Harris Inauguration From Africa (Video) by Edgektwo: 11:48am On Dec 28, 2020
TRUMP HAS BN FOR BIDEN
Re: Aso Ebi For Biden/Harris Inauguration From Africa (Video) by Rareoil(m): 12:38pm On Dec 28, 2020
Iamgrey5:
You mean the Us invaded Iraq and Afghanistan again after Bush started a war in those countries before Obama even became president?

Us invaded Somalia that is already in a civil war for over a decade before Obama became president

Pakistan? You are obviously making things up because you obviously don't understand special relationship Pakistan enjoys with the American military

Yemen? You mean the same Yemen Houti rebels have been fighting for decades to get independence from the Suni led government.

Then Libya and Syria? You obviously think Obama was the one that carried out the air strikes in Libya right?

Bros I no get strength

https://www.cnn.com/2014/09/23/politics/countries-obama-bombed/index.html
Re: Aso Ebi For Biden/Harris Inauguration From Africa (Video) by stayclearofme: 1:15pm On Dec 28, 2020
Johnnyessence:
Funny Nigerians. We quickly over assumed on something that's not yet confirm yet. Trump is still USA President. More pictures.
What is this one saying?
Re: Aso Ebi For Biden/Harris Inauguration From Africa (Video) by stayclearofme: 1:16pm On Dec 28, 2020
Johnnyessence:
funny nairalander. It's not over yet.
Day dreamer.
Re: Aso Ebi For Biden/Harris Inauguration From Africa (Video) by Godons1: 1:18pm On Dec 28, 2020
HeadShot:

You must be a yoruba muslim
Thats why they chant sai barber and form amotekun to fight off fulani at the same time...

My myopic friend...come to Aba and see people already rocking this Asoebi...

Confused and bitter souls evrywhere

Na FAT LIE be this.
I drove through Aba yesterday on my way from PH and there's no such thing in Aba. Besides, IGBO don't like Joe Biden. They are die hard supporters of Donald Trump, they massively support and campaign for him. But their bad luck made him loose. They did same to Atiku, Sarakı, Dino Melaye, Ojukwu and Goodluck Jonathan.

The North made Joe Biden win. We are die hard supporters of Democrats and we campaign massively for Joe Biden. The North now has a say in America
grin grin grin angry grin

The North Amaka. grin

Re: Aso Ebi For Biden/Harris Inauguration From Africa (Video) by Johnnyessence(m): 1:30pm On Dec 28, 2020
Afamed:

ASUU has called off the strike,high time you returned to school
tell that to your self and your fellow zombie.
Re: Aso Ebi For Biden/Harris Inauguration From Africa (Video) by walteriyke: 1:40pm On Dec 28, 2020
[quote author=wwwihy post=97485141][/quote] hope u will go and stop the inauguration
Re: Aso Ebi For Biden/Harris Inauguration From Africa (Video) by HeadShot: 1:57pm On Dec 28, 2020
Godons1:

Na FAT LIE be this.
I drove through Aba yesterday on my way from PH and there's no such thing in Aba. Besides, IGBO don't like Joe Biden. They are die hard supporters of Donald Trump, they massively support and campaign for him. But their bad luck made him loose. They did same to Atiku, Sarakı, Dino Melaye, Ojukwu and Goodluck Jonathan.

The North made Joe Biden win. We are die hard supporters of Democrats and we campaign massively for Joe Biden. The North now has a say in America
grin grin grin angry grin

The North Amaka. grin

black foreheads evrywhere

What do they know aside bomb making grin grin

Re: Aso Ebi For Biden/Harris Inauguration From Africa (Video) by Godons1: 2:22pm On Dec 28, 2020
HeadShot:

black foreheads evrywhere

What do they know aside bomb making grin grin

The thing pain this man say, NA THE NORTH MAKE JOE BIDEN WIN HIS ELECTION. grin grin grin angry grin grin

You Guys should kiss Biafra BYE grin

Re: Aso Ebi For Biden/Harris Inauguration From Africa (Video) by chris51(f): 4:17pm On Dec 28, 2020
wwwihy:

You get sense so? Is it the day of the inauguration that the Aso Ebi will be made and sold?

I wonder oo. Aso must be available and sewn before the D day.
Re: Aso Ebi For Biden/Harris Inauguration From Africa (Video) by objobj: 8:43am On Dec 29, 2020
Johnnyessence:
funny Democrat supporter. I just dey laugh kikiii.

The killer of sulemani, the killer of scientist and the killer of saudi jounalist khashorgi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Australia Welcomes 2021 With Sydney Fireworks Display / President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital / Military Coup In Gabon. Army Takes Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.