Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Emoney Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obasanjo In Ondo State: Pictures & Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emoney Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obasanjo In Ondo State: Pictures & Video (48993 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Obasanjo / Buhari Meets Ooni, Sultan, Other Monarchs In Aso Villa / Jonathan And Obasanjo Snub Akpabio At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emoney Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obasanjo In Ondo State: Pictures & Video by Samsimple(m): 7:31am On Dec 28, 2020
Rich meeting the rich. Nothing here

Check my signature
Re: Emoney Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obasanjo In Ondo State: Pictures & Video by BlessedNuel: 7:32am On Dec 28, 2020
Money talks
Re: Emoney Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obasanjo In Ondo State: Pictures & Video by jneutron4000: 7:32am On Dec 28, 2020
Ooni of Ife is occupying himself with too much unnecessary things, As the Yoruba head of state, he should make himself more useful to the greatness of Yoruba race and not all this Faaji every now and then.
Re: Emoney Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obasanjo In Ondo State: Pictures & Video by Bugatie(m): 7:33am On Dec 28, 2020
marsman:
Every just wearing Agbada any how this days
"Calls my Tailor"

"....you don't have airtime to make this call, please recharge and call again" embarassed tongue
Re: Emoney Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obasanjo In Ondo State: Pictures & Video by Karlman: 7:34am On Dec 28, 2020
Money is Everything
Re: Emoney Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obasanjo In Ondo State: Pictures & Video by royalmu: 7:35am On Dec 28, 2020
unity004:
grin I meet Michael Jackson and Fela Kuti in my dream and it didn't make front-page. this is not news, next please
Nobody sees your dream until it becomes reality.
Re: Emoney Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obasanjo In Ondo State: Pictures & Video by marsman: 7:37am On Dec 28, 2020
Bugatie:

"....you don't have airtime to make this call, please recharge and call again" embarassed tongue

Re: Emoney Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obasanjo In Ondo State: Pictures & Video by royalmu: 7:38am On Dec 28, 2020
jneutron4000:
Ooni of Ife is occupying himself with too much unnecessary things, As the Yoruba head of state, he should make himself more useful to the greatness of Yoruba race and not all this Faaji every now and then.
He shouldn't have fun because he is Yoruba head of state, right?
Re: Emoney Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obasanjo In Ondo State: Pictures & Video by Donspicey: 7:44am On Dec 28, 2020
bewla:
When you get am u get am

who the fill me

You be gallon wey we go FILL you.....

Abbobbi money too sweet abeg.......

1 Like

Re: Emoney Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obasanjo In Ondo State: Pictures & Video by Femeto: 7:46am On Dec 28, 2020
Covid nor dey again?
Re: Emoney Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obasanjo In Ondo State: Pictures & Video by KingMack(m): 7:49am On Dec 28, 2020
youngeagle:
Real recognize real, just like money know money.

Bros I go doubt this one ooo... $Dollars know know ₦Naira

Re: Emoney Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obasanjo In Ondo State: Pictures & Video by mechanics(m): 7:55am On Dec 28, 2020
Lolz.
Re: Emoney Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obasanjo In Ondo State: Pictures & Video by LordsBattleAxe(m): 7:56am On Dec 28, 2020
There you have it.. In the upper echelons of society, tribalism and religious sentiments do not exist.
Re: Emoney Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obasanjo In Ondo State: Pictures & Video by Joseph08(m): 7:57am On Dec 28, 2020
When you have money invitation upon invitation comes your way whether you're interested or not and when you don't turn up they will become angry at you grin
Funny enough successful man doesn't know people that likes him everyone tends to pretend even your family members.

But poor man nobody regards him and won't be bothered inviting him for an event even his family members and people don't pretend not to like you they show it grin

What a world!

When will E-money meet with Liar Mohammed just asking for a friend

2 Likes

Re: Emoney Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obasanjo In Ondo State: Pictures & Video by bigcasava1(m): 7:59am On Dec 28, 2020
Ogboni reunion

1 Like

Re: Emoney Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obasanjo In Ondo State: Pictures & Video by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 28, 2020
Baba e-money odogwu Nwoke, one day I will meet you with my own Money bags . #Billionaire something
Re: Emoney Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obasanjo In Ondo State: Pictures & Video by jneutron4000: 8:05am On Dec 28, 2020
royalmu:
He shouldn't have fun because he is Yoruba head of state, right?
It is getting too much, Yoruba Nation at this time with the nonsense and level of insecurity in Nigeria needs someone who is highly focused on solving the Yoruba problems not Faaji and Owambe every now and then.
Re: Emoney Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obasanjo In Ondo State: Pictures & Video by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 28, 2020
seunmohmoh:
Have a lovely morning y'all.
Re: Emoney Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obasanjo In Ondo State: Pictures & Video by sonnie10: 8:21am On Dec 28, 2020
In the second picture, that person at the left putting on mask, that is the one with red scarf and white lace blouse, is that a man or a woman?
Re: Emoney Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obasanjo In Ondo State: Pictures & Video by Dukeolumidemans(m): 8:23am On Dec 28, 2020
Nwanne saa kwa anya gi ofunma, ndi ahu din njo... One one leg nwanne!!!
Re: Emoney Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obasanjo In Ondo State: Pictures & Video by royalmu: 8:37am On Dec 28, 2020
jneutron4000:
It is getting too much, Yoruba Nation at this time with the nonsense and level of insecurity in Nigeria needs someone who is highly focused on solving the Yoruba problems not Faaji and Owambe every now and then.
There has to be a balance between his traditional roles and social life. I believe he knows what he's doing.
Re: Emoney Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obasanjo In Ondo State: Pictures & Video by nnamdi640: 8:55am On Dec 28, 2020
Aplaudez:
So we should fry mango
No brother fry tomatoes. Help me and say 'money is good'. With money, you can open so many doors.
Re: Emoney Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obasanjo In Ondo State: Pictures & Video by sacajawea: 8:56am On Dec 28, 2020
tillaman:
Emeka money
That is electronic money my brother, Wire wire lon shishẹ
Re: Emoney Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obasanjo In Ondo State: Pictures & Video by vaca1: 8:56am On Dec 28, 2020
IamWonderful:
That is life for you despite his sources of riches are vague and questionable like Bishop Ozulubu and Nwaneobi invitus obi, people will still accord him the respect until he is exposed and vengeance caught up with him
Poverty don't scatter this one brain. Pele ooo. Chaiii
It's well. Keep hussling
Re: Emoney Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obasanjo In Ondo State: Pictures & Video by IamWonderful: 9:00am On Dec 28, 2020
vaca1:

Poverty don't scatter this one brain. Pele ooo. Chaiii
It's well. Keep hussling
I am not your father remember, it is only your father that you know his financial status, don't use him to judge, by grace of GOD I am what I am no need to boast, so keep your bitter experience to yourself

1 Like

Re: Emoney Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obasanjo In Ondo State: Pictures & Video by Bigcowhorn: 9:08am On Dec 28, 2020
IamWonderful:
That is life for you despite his sources of riches are vague and questionable like Bishop Ozulubu and Nwaneobi invitus obi, people will still accord him the respect until he is exposed and vengeance caught up with him

If you must be unfortunate and tribalist this new year tell me let me dedicate time and energy to you and your many monikers

Feel free to quote me with them like last time
Re: Emoney Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obasanjo In Ondo State: Pictures & Video by Josywhyte: 9:09am On Dec 28, 2020
Upon say high personality people go visit,no better spacing sef. Them still sidon like say dem dey inside. See as everywhere tight
Re: Emoney Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obasanjo In Ondo State: Pictures & Video by IamWonderful: 9:17am On Dec 28, 2020
Bigcowhorn:

If you must be unfortunate and tribalist this new year tell me let me dedicate time and energy to you and your many monikers

Feel free to quote me with them like last time
I am not your father so I can't be unfortunate, I am blessed beyond curse, I might be tribalist if that is your opinion for saying my mind, so be it, I can pretend to love criminals anymore, we want peace but you are scamming and swindling us even in our land, no to criminals, enough is enough.

Re: Emoney Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obasanjo In Ondo State: Pictures & Video by Emaxwell(m): 9:20am On Dec 28, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
Poor man Who wan invite you come this kain event

If na church, mosque or juma'at prayers now dem go invite you but all these Kain events Invitation letter no go ever reach you

This thing crack me grin

You go even dae see invitation/flyers for ground grin

1 Like

Re: Emoney Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obasanjo In Ondo State: Pictures & Video by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 28, 2020
I need the source of E money's money
Re: Emoney Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obasanjo In Ondo State: Pictures & Video by Vanzcharles(m): 9:34am On Dec 28, 2020
IamWonderful:
Do you know you are stupid?
Re: Emoney Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obasanjo In Ondo State: Pictures & Video by Bigcowhorn: 9:38am On Dec 28, 2020
IamWonderful:
I am not your father so I can't be unfortunate, I am blessed beyond curse, I might be tribalist if that is your opinion for saying my mind, so be it, I can pretend to love criminals anymore, we want peace but you are scamming and swindling us even in our land, no to criminals, enough is enough.
IamWonderful:
I am not your father remember, it is only your father that you know his financial status, don't use him to judge, by grace of GOD I am what I am no need to boast, so keep your bitter experience to yourself

grin grin grin

This one that you are going about complaining about not being people's fathers and attaching Images about crime in Igboland one with psychological training will immediately deduce that you were brought alone by a Yoruba mother after you Igbo father rejected you. Hence the bitterness.

Eh vaca1... Vanzcharles what do you two think? He wanted to be your fathers too ba?

Personally I think I now know you real moniker. You are indeed wonderful in stupidity Afamed.
Your village people don mine your skull spiritually cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) / Osita Chidoka Suspended For Dropping 2 Corpses At Igwe's Palace. Graphic / Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.