Stats: 3,158,167 members, 7,835,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Emoney Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obasanjo In Ondo State: Pictures & Video - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emoney Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obasanjo In Ondo State: Pictures & Video (49042 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Obasanjo / Buhari Meets Ooni, Sultan, Other Monarchs In Aso Villa / Jonathan And Obasanjo Snub Akpabio At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Emoney Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obasanjo In Ondo State: Pictures & Video by Vanzcharles(m): 9:44am On Dec 28, 2020
Bigcowhorn:

This one that you are going about complaining about not being people's fathers and attaching Images about crime in Igboland one with psychological training will immediately deduce that you were brought alone by a Yoruba mother after you Igbo father rejected you. Hence the bitterness.

Eh vaca1... Vanzcharles what do you two think? He wanted to be your fathers too ba?

Personally I think I now know you real moniker. You are indeed wonderful in stupidity Afamed cheesy cheesy

Its just foolish to note or know how someone can be this stupid. What has baby factory got to do with this story.
He went on to say that it is only your biological father that you can know his source of income. So now, is E-money his biological father? Why tagging child harvestation and saying it is only a matter of time vengeance would be caught up with him.
He is stupid. I bet he is from a very poor home.

Re: Emoney Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obasanjo In Ondo State: Pictures & Video by mabea: 9:44am On Dec 28, 2020
IamWonderful:
That is life for you despite his sources of riches are vague and questionable like Bishop Ozulubu and Nwaneobi invitus obi, people will still accord him the respect until he is exposed and vengeance caught up with him
It seems you were born in a baby factory hence your obsession.
Re: Emoney Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obasanjo In Ondo State: Pictures & Video by IamWonderful: 9:46am On Dec 28, 2020
Bigcowhorn:

This one that you are going about complaining about not being people's fathers and attaching Images about crime in Igboland one with psychological training will immediately deduce that you were brought alone by a Yoruba mother after you Igbo father rejected you. Hence the bitterness.

Eh vaca1... Vanzcharles what do you two think? He wanted to be your fathers too ba?

Personally I think I now know you real moniker. You are indeed wonderful in stupidity Afamed.
Your village people don mine your skull spiritually cheesy cheesy
Igbo father? I will commit suicide for been born to people of criminal tendency, I wouldn't be able to bear it, that is why I can never be you or your father, we don't give birth outside wedlock, it is a taboo, I don't have any connection with criminals

Re: Emoney Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obasanjo In Ondo State: Pictures & Video by Vanzcharles(m): 9:49am On Dec 28, 2020
IamWonderful:
Igbo father? I will commit suicide for been born to people of criminal tendency, I wouldn't be able to bear it, that is why I can never be you or your father, we don't give birth outside wedlock, it is a taboo, I don't have any connection with criminals
You say you don't give birth outside wedlock, I laugh in China.
Re: Emoney Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obasanjo In Ondo State: Pictures & Video by IamWonderful: 9:50am On Dec 28, 2020
mabea:
It seems you were born in a baby factory hence your obsession.
No, we are not monsters, we are not senseless and irresponsible to do such, baby factory only belongs to the South East people not the west, we are respectable people and not inhumane to produce babies and sell in the market for ritualism, what height of wickedness is that?.
Re: Emoney Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obasanjo In Ondo State: Pictures & Video by Afamed: 9:53am On Dec 28, 2020
Bigcowhorn:

Personally I think I now know you real moniker. You are indeed wonderful in stupidity Afamed.
Your village people don mine your skull spiritually cheesy cheesy
For God sake, how long will you continue to be silly? What have I got to do with this your petty post?
Re: Emoney Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obasanjo In Ondo State: Pictures & Video by privaldo: 9:57am On Dec 28, 2020
IamWonderful:
That is life for you despite his sources of riches are vague and questionable like Bishop Ozulubu and Nwaneobi invitus obi, people will still accord him the respect until he is exposed and vengeance caught up with him

Like when Raymond Ibalodeli alias Hushpuppi, and Olakunle Ponle alias Woodbeery were also caught.
Re: Emoney Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obasanjo In Ondo State: Pictures & Video by Bigcowhorn: 9:58am On Dec 28, 2020
Afamed:

For God sake, how long will you continue to be silly? What have I got to do with this your petty post?

I will be silly as long as you are silly.

My favorite Afronja how far?

Re: Emoney Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obasanjo In Ondo State: Pictures & Video by Bigcowhorn: 10:00am On Dec 28, 2020
IamWonderful:

Better go and find thick rope, you half caste Afronja, and stop wasting out time with lies. The signs are all there grin grin

Re: Emoney Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obasanjo In Ondo State: Pictures & Video by IamWonderful: 10:02am On Dec 28, 2020
Bigcowhorn:
[s][/s]

Better go and find thick rope and stop wasting out time with lies. The signs are all there grin grin
Bros I am enjoying myself in here, especially smashing flat heads of criminals on the wall, it is amazing
Re: Emoney Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obasanjo In Ondo State: Pictures & Video by mabea: 10:04am On Dec 28, 2020
IamWonderful:
No, we are not monsters, we are not senseless and irresponsible to do such, baby factory only belongs to the South East people not the west, we are respectable people and not inhumane to produce babies and sell in the market for ritualism, what height of wickedness is that?.
Repent while you still have time. There's so much bile and hatred in you. There's no tribe that doesn't have criminal elements among them. For instance, ritualism is very prevalent in the south west but nobody is carrying it on the head to denigrate the whole tribe the way you do. Nobody knows you beyond your nairaland monika but Igbos are in their millions all over the world. So it is for your own good that you allow the ray of love to light through your heart so you may have peace.
Re: Emoney Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obasanjo In Ondo State: Pictures & Video by Bigcowhorn: 10:05am On Dec 28, 2020
IamWonderful:
Bros I am enjoying myself in here, especially smashing flat heads of criminals on the wall, it is amazing

Keep deceiving yourself, Half caste Afronja

Re: Emoney Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obasanjo In Ondo State: Pictures & Video by IamWonderful: 10:47am On Dec 28, 2020
mabea:
Repent while you still have time. There's so much bile and hatred in you. There's no tribe that doesn't have criminal elements among them. For instance, ritualism is very prevalent in the south west but nobody is carrying it on the head to denigrate the whole tribe the way you do. Nobody knows you beyond your nairaland monika but Igbos are in their millions all over the world. So it is for your own good that you allow the ray of love to light through your heart so you may have peace.
What do you mean by when I still have time? Are you threatening to kill me or what? There is no tribe that doesn't have criminal elements in them, that is true but the igbos are more pronounced, it is everywhere even in the southwest, I was in Alaba and I was scammed of my #36550 by 12 igbos speaking their language, I trusted them and they dashed my trust, I came on Nairaland to share my experience but Igbo people also supported such crime and one Igbo mod quickly remove the post, I don't issue with igbos until they I was scammed, I have been registered on this forum since 2015, they are committing crime and still support it.
Re: Emoney Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obasanjo In Ondo State: Pictures & Video by Bunmhi(f): 10:57am On Dec 28, 2020
When money is speaking, if you know you know
Re: Emoney Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obasanjo In Ondo State: Pictures & Video by Revolva(m): 11:12am On Dec 28, 2020
Imagine wetin money can do....makes u sit amongst Kings
Re: Emoney Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obasanjo In Ondo State: Pictures & Video by Aksnoopy: 11:57am On Dec 28, 2020
IamWonderful:
You better don't take this hate into 2021, you this mumu poor man.
Re: Emoney Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obasanjo In Ondo State: Pictures & Video by IamWonderful: 12:02pm On Dec 28, 2020
Aksnoopy:
You better don't take this hate into 2021, you this mumu poor man.
I am not your father, I can never be poor, comparing me with your father is appalling, preposterous and absurd.
Re: Emoney Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obasanjo In Ondo State: Pictures & Video by mekysmart123: 1:28pm On Dec 28, 2020
IamWonderful:
When you are writing nonsense just to push home your tribalistic post, always remember that Huspuppi is your brother.
Re: Emoney Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obasanjo In Ondo State: Pictures & Video by Dovegrey: 2:27pm On Dec 28, 2020
IamWonderful:
What do you mean by when I still have time? Are you threatening to kill me or what? There is no tribe that doesn't have criminal elements in them, that is true but the igbos are more pronounced, it is everywhere even in the southwest, I was in Alaba and I was scammed of my #36550 by 12 igbos speaking their language, I trusted them and they dashed my trust, I came on Nairaland to share my experience but Igbo people also supported such crime and one Igbo mod quickly remove the post, I don't issue with igbos until they I was scammed, I have been registered on this forum since 2015, they are committing crime and still support it.
We go still scam you
Re: Emoney Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obasanjo In Ondo State: Pictures & Video by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 28, 2020
E-money tall sha ..
Re: Emoney Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obasanjo In Ondo State: Pictures & Video by lagdmark(m): 2:54pm On Dec 28, 2020
Imagin that boy sitting beside the god of the yorubas.
Re: Emoney Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obasanjo In Ondo State: Pictures & Video by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 28, 2020
Olunmercy56:
Money is good cool
when u're healthy ba
Re: Emoney Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obasanjo In Ondo State: Pictures & Video by IamWonderful: 4:10pm On Dec 28, 2020
mekysmart123:

When you are writing nonsense just to push home your tribalistic post, always remember that Huspuppi is your brother.
for one huspuppi we have 50 Emeka Okonkwo Allen Onyema Arthur Eze Bishop Ozulubu, invitus obi
Re: Emoney Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obasanjo In Ondo State: Pictures & Video by ikorodureporta: 8:32pm On Dec 28, 2020
youngeagle:
Real recognize real, just like money know money.

real abi same secret society members
Re: Emoney Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obasanjo In Ondo State: Pictures & Video by gwama: 3:14am On Dec 29, 2020
Bobrisky brother, the two like bleaching than bread like butter. cool
Re: Emoney Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obasanjo In Ondo State: Pictures & Video by bewla(m): 7:15am On Dec 29, 2020
Donspicey:

You be gallon wey we go FILL you.....

Abbobbi money too sweet abeg.......
feel

Mamman Daura Falls Ill After Godwin Emefiele’s Arrest - Sahara Reporters / I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady / EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video)