Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,889 members, 7,824,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Please Help Save My Dog. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Please Help Save My Dog. (700 Views)

Help Save This Shepard / Please My Puppy Is Dying From Parvo Virus Help Me To Save My Puppy / Help! See The Funny State Of My Dog's Ear (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Save My Dog. by Aksnoopy: 7:56am On Dec 28, 2020
I lost my 3month old dog on Christmas Eve. It was very painful.
Now my older Dog is sick also and vomitting since 2days now.
I got a veterinary guy to see him and he administered injection yesterday.
He vomitted again last night.
Please what could be the problem.
I am suspecting it's parvovirus.

Please helpful advices will be very much appreciated.

Re: Please Help Save My Dog. by harmargedon: 3:05pm On Dec 28, 2020
yes it is. visit a vet clinic immediately.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Save My Dog. by Godfirst01(m): 5:18pm On Dec 28, 2020
Aksnoopy:
I lost my 3month old dog on Christmas Eve. It was very painful.
Now my older Dog is sick also and vomitting since 2days now.
I got a veterinary guy to see him and he administered injection yesterday.
He vomitted again last night.
Please what could be the problem.
I am suspecting it's parvovirus.

Please helpful advices will be very much appreciated.

Please kindly make sure a professional vet is administering treatment. If the dog could survive the first four days there is a great chance that it will pull through. The dog needs urgent and daily drips, antibiotics, multivitamins and novax for the diarrhoea. Most importantly the dog needs care, and love to keep it going. Keep giving the dog water mix with glucose through syringe. Use wet cloth to massage the dog to keep the temperature normal. Incase you have other dogs please keep them far away from the effected dog and wash the kennel with hypo. Please don't engage the service of pet assistance parading as a vet. Wish you all the best
Re: Please Help Save My Dog. by Aksnoopy: 7:38pm On Dec 28, 2020
Godfirst01:

Please kindly make sure a professional vet is administering treatment. If the dog could survive the first four days there is a great chance that it will pull through. The dog needs urgent and daily drips, antibiotics, multivitamins and novax for the diarrhoea. Most importantly the dog needs care, and love to keep it going. Keep giving the dog water mix with glucose through syringe. Use wet cloth to massage the dog to keep the temperature normal. Incase you have other dogs please keep them far away from the effected dog and wash the kennel with hypo. Please don't engage the service of pet assistance parading as a vet. Wish you all the best
I have taken him to a vet clinic and he is currently on admission. I realised that the guy isn't a vet doctor the moment he told me he can't administer fluids to my dog, because he can still stand on its own. Imagine a dog that is stopping,vomitting, losing weight and not eating. I felt he killed my younger dog, coz he also administered injection on him the day he died. The vet clinic is quite expensive, but it is worth it. Thanks you so much!

1 Like

Re: Please Help Save My Dog. by Godfirst01(m): 9:50pm On Dec 28, 2020
Best decision. Wish the dog speedy recovery. All the best
Re: Please Help Save My Dog. by holluwizzy: 4:06am On Dec 29, 2020
Some vets don't cherish sick dogs.

I remembered my 5 months old Caucasian, after eating and Vomiting, I have to call the vet, e said I should send 10k and I am owing 5k before, I sent the 5k first and not until 9 hours the vet came to treat the dog.

Gave my dog 6 injections and 3 drips within 5 mins, then I stayed with the dog till 4am before I went to bed and before I came out, it was dead.

Hmmmmm, I cried oooo.
Re: Please Help Save My Dog. by Godfirst01(m): 11:17am On Dec 29, 2020
holluwizzy:
Some vets don't cherish sick dogs.

I remembered my 5 months old Caucasian, after eating and Vomiting, I have to call the vet, e said I should send 10k and I am owing 5k before, I sent the 5k first and not until 9 hours the vet came to treat the dog.

Gave my dog 6 injections and 3 drips within 5 mins, then I stayed with the dog till 4am before I went to bed and before I came out, it was dead.

Hmmmmm, I cried oooo.

So sad
Re: Please Help Save My Dog. by holluwizzy: 1:51pm On Dec 29, 2020
Planning on getting another one January 2021

Godfirst01:

So sad

(1) (Reply)

Dog Donation / Jumbo Size Snails For Sale / Beautiful American Eskimos For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.