Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,296 members, 7,839,458 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Countdown To possible Gej/pdp's Exit Starting April 11 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Countdown To possible Gej/pdp's Exit Starting April 11 (721 Views)

Why Do Ipob Youths Compare Boko Haram To Possible Biafra Onslaught? / Rivers: More Army Witnesses Insist No Election Took Place On April 11 / Elections Shifted To March 28, April 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Countdown To possible Gej/pdp's Exit Starting April 11 by Genbuhari3: 5:07pm On Mar 28, 2011
Results for presidential elections should be out Aprill 11, 2 days after voting on April 9.

The countdown to GEJ & PDP's exit has started. The countdown to revolution!

14 days to go.
Re: Countdown To possible Gej/pdp's Exit Starting April 11 by Lagosboy: 5:26pm On Mar 28, 2011
Yes o , he has conducted his farewell message across the whole of the country and his grand farewell was on saturday. Bye Bye to the most clueless president Nigeria ever had.
Re: Countdown To possible Gej/pdp's Exit Starting April 11 by Genbuhari3: 8:03am On Mar 29, 2011
13 days to go!
Re: Countdown To possible Gej/pdp's Exit Starting April 11 by onyengbu: 9:15am On Mar 29, 2011
Im only waiting for the time when you guys will come back here to shout, RIGGED!

That time; I go de Laugh! cool
Re: Countdown To possible Gej/pdp's Exit Starting April 11 by blacksta(m): 9:34am On Mar 29, 2011
An End to Kleptocracy - After 12 years of poverty - who amongst the sensible would not like to try an alternative.
Re: Countdown To possible Gej/pdp's Exit Starting April 11 by egift(m): 1:11pm On Mar 29, 2011
[size=18pt]Change is here - Vote BB 2011[/size]
Re: Countdown To possible Gej/pdp's Exit Starting April 11 by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 29, 2011
There is no basis for this title, elections have not been held yet.
Re: Countdown To possible Gej/pdp's Exit Starting April 11 by Areosapien(f): 1:27pm On Mar 29, 2011
There is no basis for this title, elections have not been held yet.

Which was why he added "possible" to it. I think the title is okay.
Re: Countdown To possible Gej/pdp's Exit Starting April 11 by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 29, 2011
Areosapien:

Which was why he added "possible" to it. I think the title is okay.
He did not, i did, that was the only way this thread would have been left open
Re: Countdown To possible Gej/pdp's Exit Starting April 11 by mbatuku1: 2:07pm On Mar 29, 2011
Lagosboy:

Yes o , he has conducted his farewell message across the whole of the country and his grand farewell was on saturday. Bye Bye to the most clueless president Nigeria ever had.

You care to explain the bolded
Re: Countdown To possible Gej/pdp's Exit Starting April 11 by slimghost(m): 2:11pm On Mar 29, 2011
Some people are just plain stupid!!!
Re: Countdown To possible Gej/pdp's Exit Starting April 11 by naso2(m): 2:17pm On Mar 29, 2011
Countdown To possible Gej/pdp's Exit Starting April 11.

Well it is not impossible the BB will win, however the chances are very very very slim. I expect a "hatrick" for IBN "ayatolla" Buhari. Then we will start hearing losers say "rigged". I go still dey laugh.
Re: Countdown To possible Gej/pdp's Exit Starting April 11 by Leonaidas300: 3:41pm On Mar 29, 2011
The BB2011
ticket needs our support
for victory; they need our
swing-vote in this
election, therefore, my
appeal is that the good
people of Nigeria
should vote for the
general who has done it
before and can do it again.
Re: Countdown To possible Gej/pdp's Exit Starting April 11 by Genbuhari3: 3:50pm On Mar 29, 2011
aisha2,

note 'Starting April 11'

Possible is not needed, we can't be pessimistic in this battle to save our country. It is not Nairaland's position, it is the position of BB supporters.

PDP says they will rule for 60 years, we are saying they will start packing their bags starting April 11 when the results would have been out

12.5 days to go! grin
Re: Countdown To possible Gej/pdp's Exit Starting April 11 by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 29, 2011
As much as I am a BB supporter, men e go hard ooo wallahi. So many people in their ignorance will rather vote for pdp knowing fully well that there's no way pdp will loose. This country is so messed up.
Re: Countdown To possible Gej/pdp's Exit Starting April 11 by kcng: 5:13pm On Mar 29, 2011
ONLY A MAD MAN WILL VOTE  PDP (JONATHAN).ITS ONLY THE NEVER DO WELLS THAT WANT TO VOTE JONATHAN.IF YOU ASK THEM WHY THEY WANT TO VOTE HIM OR TELL YOU 1 MAJOR IMPROVEMENT HE HAS BROUGHT TO THE COUNTRY?THEN YOU WILL SEE A CLUELESS, SPEACHLESS MAN.IT IS THEN THEY SUDDENLY REALISE HOW STUPID THEY ARE.BUT IF YOU ASK A BB SUPPORTER WHY YOU SHOULD VOTE BUHARI?THEY WILL GIVE YOU INTELLIGENT POINTS AND ANALYSIS,JONATHAN SUPPORTERS DONT HAVE.ALL THEY DO ALL DAY IS TO FIND FAULTS.
Re: Countdown To possible Gej/pdp's Exit Starting April 11 by dayokanu(m): 5:21pm On Mar 29, 2011
mbatuku1:

You care to explain the bolded

Every of his action shows he is the most clueless president this country has ever had.

How many Presidents would come on air to absolve MEND of October 1 bombing after MEND claimed responsibility

How many President would tell us the solution to criminal is for us to pray so they come out and confess
Re: Countdown To possible Gej/pdp's Exit Starting April 11 by BravoZulu1: 8:15pm On Mar 29, 2011
@Genbuhari,
In as much as we want the BB ticket to succeed, the fact remains that the bulk of their campain is in the north. Its ovious to everyone that SS & SE are no go areas for BB. BB needs to campaing hard in the SW to secure at least 4million votes. that with the votes in the north will surely force a runoff. The SW will definately like to get PDP off their backs. The most important thing now is massive campaings within the few days left to be concentrated in the SW. I beleive you've contact with the Buhari4change group. please pass the message.

When is the BB train scheduled to come to Lagos, Enugu, Anambra and Delta?
Re: Countdown To possible Gej/pdp's Exit Starting April 11 by mbatuku1: 11:51pm On Mar 29, 2011
dayokanu:

How many Presidents would come on air to absolve MEND of October 1 bombing after MEND claimed responsibility

Do you even have a clue about MEND? Did you ID the real members of MEND? I can threaten people with emails and text messages ostensibly as a MEND spokesperson. What a lame-assed example you are giving!
Re: Countdown To possible Gej/pdp's Exit Starting April 11 by TNUBU4LIFE: 11:56pm On Mar 29, 2011
dont mind them!! dubious political scammers!!

can u imagine,most of them lied to get their papers into their slave haven siberia,now they are lying on the net that BUHARI has taken over the SW whereas this man has no single prominent political follower or followership in the whole SW!!

Most people dont know his party and are not even sure the oldman is contesting,yet these group of liars continue to use multiple IDs to promote and falsify buhari's rating in the SW!!

THE OLDMAN HAS CLOSE TO NIL POLITICAL FOLLOWING IN THE WHOLE SOUTH!!

Abeg serious people,pls see through their deceit,this is what they have to offer-lies uponb lies,dont vote their principal,make sure your votes go to RIBADU!

(1) (Reply)

Presidential Poll: North Set To Dump Buhari / An Example Of Maturity In Politics / Why Do Candidates Of Other Parties Use Gej's Picture For Campaign?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.