Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,278 members, 7,867,729 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:45 PM

Women And Men Belong In The Kitchen - Naira Marley - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Women And Men Belong In The Kitchen - Naira Marley (25209 Views)

Mercy Johnson And Husband, Okojie Kiss On Her Cooking Show In The Kitchen / Davido Joins Chioma In The Kitchen, Shows Off His Cooking Skills (Photos) / Photos Of Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Running Cooking Test In The Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women And Men Belong In The Kitchen - Naira Marley by juliee3(f): 1:32pm On Dec 28, 2020
JustforMen:

Where is thier father?
If he is not late then he should be struggling to feed them not you.
he is late
Re: Women And Men Belong In The Kitchen - Naira Marley by MozB: 1:33pm On Dec 28, 2020
Kriss216:
Succinctly, a 'hungry' person belong in the kitchen.

- Naira Marley 2020.
Re: Women And Men Belong In The Kitchen - Naira Marley by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 28, 2020
Kriss216:

Mind if I know why you don't like him? Did he impregnate any of your friends?
Must she like him?
Re: Women And Men Belong In The Kitchen - Naira Marley by JustforMen: 1:42pm On Dec 28, 2020
juliee3:
he is late
Sorry about that!
Re: Women And Men Belong In The Kitchen - Naira Marley by lkillbrokehoes: 1:43pm On Dec 28, 2020
Kriss216:
Same Okra soup pocohantas will cook and we will not hear word is what Naira Marley cooked and the world is at peace.

Research shows men cook better than women, just that women hype their cooking skills alot and it's bad.
I can swear with my life that I cook better than her
Re: Women And Men Belong In The Kitchen - Naira Marley by ofiko123(m): 1:59pm On Dec 28, 2020
Very true naira Marley, you have spoken well...
Re: Women And Men Belong In The Kitchen - Naira Marley by debbydams(f): 2:00pm On Dec 28, 2020
BREYZ:

Naira Marley na legend, hate him or not. He won't stop singing neither will he stop winning cheesy
egbami ke did I say � I hate him?
Re: Women And Men Belong In The Kitchen - Naira Marley by debbydams(f): 2:01pm On Dec 28, 2020
femi4:
You ....a good dancer. That's the only message in your post and it's subject to verification
come nd verify na Yeye boy
Re: Women And Men Belong In The Kitchen - Naira Marley by debbydams(f): 2:02pm On Dec 28, 2020
GeneralPula:

Maybe you’re good at dancing to church songs.

No way wey you go hear Zlatan,Naira Marley wey you no go carry body..

Forget ham..
church ⛪️ get dance?
Re: Women And Men Belong In The Kitchen - Naira Marley by femi4: 2:04pm On Dec 28, 2020
debbydams:
come nd verify na Yeye boy
Send me some clips now
Re: Women And Men Belong In The Kitchen - Naira Marley by Babapyro: 2:05pm On Dec 28, 2020
Kriss216:

You not liking him will never remove anything from his life. There's nothing your hatred will do to Marlian president!
There is nothing your likeness will do to him either so just shut up

1 Like

Re: Women And Men Belong In The Kitchen - Naira Marley by baggioni: 2:05pm On Dec 28, 2020
Speak for yourself oga
Re: Women And Men Belong In The Kitchen - Naira Marley by debbydams(f): 2:07pm On Dec 28, 2020
femi4:
Send me some clips now
I dey come
Re: Women And Men Belong In The Kitchen - Naira Marley by ElValiente(m): 2:16pm On Dec 28, 2020
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=97494714] shocked

It is okay for a man to go into the kitchen if there is no woman around but a man who goes into the kitchen when there's a woman around does not deserve to own the balls dangling in between his legs.

So I disagree.
No real man belongs to the kitchen...
Only a weakling, a coward or an effeminated scum will say this.

And you know what side of the coin Naira Marley is on.
A coward who called off a protest out of fear and what mommy told him should not be a standard for men with balls.

If not for Runtown and Peter Okoye...the #ENDSARS protest will have died with this traitorous coward.

We should not allow simps and TypeC men who grew up without a strong father figure or basic male influence rewrite history and tradition. A woman's place remains in the kitchen.

Don't get it twisted...I admire NairaMarley's dance steps, I share his views on masturbation and I dance a lot to his tunes when I am deranged but God forbid that the remaining men with balls begin to struggle for space in the kitchen with women just because Naira Marley has adviced them to.

My friendship ends with any man the day I come to his house and catch him sweating in the kitchen trying to cook cowhead.[/quote

You're a bloody scum of the earth. Fool.
Re: Women And Men Belong In The Kitchen - Naira Marley by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:20pm On Dec 28, 2020
Karleb:
While woman is cooking man will hug her from behind.

Why don't you cook and let her hug you from behind undecided
Re: Women And Men Belong In The Kitchen - Naira Marley by IkpuMmadu: 2:21pm On Dec 28, 2020
This one a camping gas he dey use, heno for but tabletop or stand alone gas... See as tiny cylinders fool everywhere.. dude fall hand
Re: Women And Men Belong In The Kitchen - Naira Marley by Bobcul: 2:21pm On Dec 28, 2020
Of course it's true and right, women are just helper to the man. Man goes first and woman joins, both in kitchen and elsewhere.
Re: Women And Men Belong In The Kitchen - Naira Marley by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 28, 2020
Hungry person belongs to the kitchen. If you are a human being you need to know how to cook
Re: Women And Men Belong In The Kitchen - Naira Marley by Karleb(m): 2:25pm On Dec 28, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:
Why don't you cook and let her hug you from behind undecided
We are preparing food not burnt offerings.
Re: Women And Men Belong In The Kitchen - Naira Marley by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:28pm On Dec 28, 2020
Karleb:

We are preparing food not burnt offerings.
Prepare the burnt offering make una two chop together with time you go learn how to cook.
Na your mates be celebrated chefs around the world grin men cook very well too

1 Like

Re: Women And Men Belong In The Kitchen - Naira Marley by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 28, 2020
Kriss216:

Mind if I know why you don't like him? Did he impregnate any of your friends?
Oga, u no go leave this babe?
Re: Women And Men Belong In The Kitchen - Naira Marley by Kalatium(m): 3:20pm On Dec 28, 2020
Kriss216:
Same Okra soup pocohantas will cook and we will not hear word is what Naira Marley cooked and the world is at peace.

Research shows men cook better than women, just that women hype their cooking skills alot and it's bad.
Yea the World best cook is a man
Re: Women And Men Belong In The Kitchen - Naira Marley by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 28, 2020
Yes men and women belong in the kitchen when they are single but when it’s a relationship omo Na the babe second duty post be that after the Oza room
Re: Women And Men Belong In The Kitchen - Naira Marley by Biingoo: 3:47pm On Dec 28, 2020
espn:
but urgent 2k get gender?
Lmfao!!!!
Re: Women And Men Belong In The Kitchen - Naira Marley by Biingoo: 3:48pm On Dec 28, 2020
gypsey:
Indeed men belongs in the kitchen, I love cooking I can turn any ingredients into good food.

My ex wife was always sitting and drinking wine while i do the cooking for her, even though we are divorced she still invites me to cook for her. Weird innit?! tongue
mumu
Re: Women And Men Belong In The Kitchen - Naira Marley by fuckboys: 4:08pm On Dec 28, 2020
DoctorAW:
This is Newly Built 3 bedroom fully detached bungalow in Efab Verizon estate after Queens Estate , not far from Charley boy Gwarinpa is for sale. THERE IS A BOREHOLE in the compound ,compound is fenced already .this property is going for outright sale .PRICE IS NGN30,000.000 .Non negotiable. . Pay and take full ownership of the house. Whatsapp or Call 08110371321
wow and I just completed my 2 storey building of 4 flats in amuwo odofin for roughly same price.
Re: Women And Men Belong In The Kitchen - Naira Marley by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 28, 2020
Biingoo:
mumu
what does this rubbish mean? undecided
Re: Women And Men Belong In The Kitchen - Naira Marley by MacWin155(m): 4:29pm On Dec 28, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is okay for a man to go into the kitchen if there is no woman around but a man who goes into the kitchen when there's a woman around does not deserve to own the balls dangling in between his legs.

So I disagree.
No real man belongs to the kitchen...
Only a weakling, a coward or an effeminated scum will say this.

And you know what side of the coin Naira Marley is on.
A coward who called off a protest out of fear and what mommy told him should not be a standard for men with balls.

If not for Runtown and Peter Okoye...the #ENDSARS protest will have died with this traitorous coward.

We should not allow simps and TypeC men who grew up without a strong father figure or basic male influence rewrite history and tradition. A woman's place remains in the kitchen.

Don't get it twisted...I admire NairaMarley's dance steps, I share his views on masturbation and I dance a lot to his tunes when I am deranged but God forbid that the remaining men with balls begin to struggle for space in the kitchen with women just because Naira Marley has adviced them to.

My friendship ends with any man the day I come to his house and catch him sweating in the kitchen trying to cook cowhead.

You're the most rational man I've ever come across in a long time,and your sense of humour is craaaaaazy. Lol. I fully subscribe to your opinion.. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rita Dominic And Julius Agwu Strike Pose With Imo PDP Governorship Candidate / Photos From Charlyboy's OCCUPYNASSUNLTD Protest At National Assembly Abuja / Genevieve Nnaji Trailed By Secret Marriage Rumours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.