Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,314 members, 7,867,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:53 AM

Women And Men Belong In The Kitchen - Naira Marley - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Women And Men Belong In The Kitchen - Naira Marley (25211 Views)

Mercy Johnson And Husband, Okojie Kiss On Her Cooking Show In The Kitchen / Davido Joins Chioma In The Kitchen, Shows Off His Cooking Skills (Photos) / Photos Of Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Running Cooking Test In The Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women And Men Belong In The Kitchen - Naira Marley by ecolime(m): 12:39pm On Dec 28, 2020
Na wetin igbolabi dey cook?
Re: Women And Men Belong In The Kitchen - Naira Marley by Karleb(m): 12:39pm On Dec 28, 2020
While woman is cooking man will hug her from behind.

1 Like

Re: Women And Men Belong In The Kitchen - Naira Marley by onoms4luv(m): 12:39pm On Dec 28, 2020
Some of the abused the privileged given to them. as a man once dey knew you can cook better than them. fiam forget it, automatically you will become woman/man in the house.

I still dey settled one matter, abeg make una nor qoute me
Re: Women And Men Belong In The Kitchen - Naira Marley by lagdmark(m): 12:40pm On Dec 28, 2020
All Nigerian artists are billionaires, but this one has a simple student kitchen.
Re: Women And Men Belong In The Kitchen - Naira Marley by opalu: 12:40pm On Dec 28, 2020
Okay
Re: Women And Men Belong In The Kitchen - Naira Marley by Beverlyjean(f): 12:40pm On Dec 28, 2020
Kriss216:

You not liking him will never remove anything from his life. There's nothing your hatred will do to Marlian president!

Is it a must that she must like him ??
Re: Women And Men Belong In The Kitchen - Naira Marley by 44Bulldog(m): 12:41pm On Dec 28, 2020
Redpillers and Alpha males won't like this

Feminists are happy right now cheesy
Re: Women And Men Belong In The Kitchen - Naira Marley by GeneralPula: 12:41pm On Dec 28, 2020
debbydams:
I really dont know I dont like this guy I don't v his song on my phone neither do I dance his dancing steps despite bin a good dancer.

Maybe you’re good at dancing to church songs.

No way wey you go hear Zlatan,Naira Marley wey you no go carry body..

Forget ham..

2 Likes

Re: Women And Men Belong In The Kitchen - Naira Marley by chocboi78(m): 12:43pm On Dec 28, 2020
He's definitely cooking meth..
#if u know..... grin
Re: Women And Men Belong In The Kitchen - Naira Marley by Akfrenzy(m): 12:45pm On Dec 28, 2020
grin mannerless Marley Trying to impress TACHA ,our boys u mislead will judge u for heaven

1 Like

Re: Women And Men Belong In The Kitchen - Naira Marley by Debra911(f): 12:45pm On Dec 28, 2020
Guy wey sabi
Re: Women And Men Belong In The Kitchen - Naira Marley by masterflowx(m): 12:46pm On Dec 28, 2020
Maybe year 2021 will be a year of manner in the life of his fans. Anything tomfoolery is never far from him. Spit!

2 Likes

Re: Women And Men Belong In The Kitchen - Naira Marley by LAguy(m): 12:46pm On Dec 28, 2020
Marley is right
Re: Women And Men Belong In The Kitchen - Naira Marley by alawiiyeyoruba1: 12:48pm On Dec 28, 2020
In as much as you eat, you deserve to be in the kitchen.

Aso-Oke also called Ofi is a type of hand-made fabric usually done by weaving and this art of weaving and styling of this particular fabric material originated from the Yorubas ........ read more on https://alawiiyeyoruba.com/aso-ofi/
Re: Women And Men Belong In The Kitchen - Naira Marley by LZAA: 12:51pm On Dec 28, 2020
Mad people everywhere
Smh
Re: Women And Men Belong In The Kitchen - Naira Marley by juliee3(f): 12:52pm On Dec 28, 2020
MrBanner:

Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala Dominique Oam4j Mukina2 Justwise
thank you for that mr
Re: Women And Men Belong In The Kitchen - Naira Marley by 4X4: 12:52pm On Dec 28, 2020
Kriss216:
Same Okra soup pocohantas will cook and we will not hear word is what Naira Marley cooked and the world is at peace.

Research shows men cook better than women, just that women hype their cooking skills alot and it's bad.

GBAM EXACTLY

1 Like

Re: Women And Men Belong In The Kitchen - Naira Marley by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 28, 2020
Naira don de fat oo. Wu say moni no qood
Re: Women And Men Belong In The Kitchen - Naira Marley by femi4: 12:58pm On Dec 28, 2020
debbydams:
I really dont know I dont like this guy I don't v his song on my phone neither do I dance his dancing steps despite bin a good dancer.
You ....a good dancer. That's the only message in your post and it's subject to verification
Re: Women And Men Belong In The Kitchen - Naira Marley by femi4: 1:01pm On Dec 28, 2020
pocohantas:

Well done, NBS Chairman. cheesy cheesy

He is doing well. The way he is chopping the okra shows he has been doing it.

By the way, I hate camp gas, that thing scares me. I would rather cook with firewood than use camp gas. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
It's a risky design. It should be scrapped
Re: Women And Men Belong In The Kitchen - Naira Marley by espn(m): 1:03pm On Dec 28, 2020
inoki247:
Dem no write am for anywhere inside bible say Kitchen is only meant for Woman...

And moreover Hunger no get gender...
but urgent 2k get gender?
Re: Women And Men Belong In The Kitchen - Naira Marley by inoki247: 1:06pm On Dec 28, 2020
espn:
but urgent 2k get gender?

lol urgent 2k no get gender also av seen some of my friends asking me for 2k nd also doing some emotional blackmail for not been able to help dem ....

How can a friend of mine tell me if I hear say him die tomorrow say aw he go be...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women And Men Belong In The Kitchen - Naira Marley by BREYZ: 1:10pm On Dec 28, 2020
debbydams:

Naira Marley na legend, hate him or not. He won't stop singing neither will he stop winning cheesy
Re: Women And Men Belong In The Kitchen - Naira Marley by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 28, 2020
Indeed men belongs in the kitchen, I love cooking I can turn any ingredients into good food.

My ex wife was always sitting and drinking wine while i do the cooking for her, even though we are divorced she still invites me to cook for her. Weird innit?! tongue
Re: Women And Men Belong In The Kitchen - Naira Marley by Blackdisciple(m): 1:16pm On Dec 28, 2020
Ahhh Buhari will say this guy again!!! who told him that men also belong to the kitchen..lolz
Re: Women And Men Belong In The Kitchen - Naira Marley by jaydeevaa(f): 1:20pm On Dec 28, 2020
ok...I just became a Marlian
Re: Women And Men Belong In The Kitchen - Naira Marley by bestpunterever: 1:22pm On Dec 28, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is okay for a man to go into the kitchen if there is no woman around but a man who goes into the kitchen when there's a woman around does not deserve to own the balls dangling in between his legs.

So I disagree.
No real man belongs to the kitchen...
Only a weakling, a coward or an effeminated scum will say this.

And you know what side of the coin Naira Marley is on.
A coward who called off a protest out of fear and what mommy told him should not be a standard for men with balls.

If not for Runtown and Peter Okoye...the #ENDSARS protest will have died with this traitorous coward.

We should not allow simps and TypeC men who grew up without a strong father figure or basic male influence rewrite history and tradition. A woman's place remains in the kitchen.

Don't get it twisted...I admire NairaMarley's dance steps, I share his views on masturbation and I dance a lot to his tunes when I am deranged but God forbid that the remaining men with balls begin to struggle for space in the kitchen with women just because Naira Marley has adviced them to.

My friendship ends with any man the day I come to his house and catch him sweating in the kitchen trying to cook cowhead.
stupidity as usual

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wole Ojo Tells Relationship Advisers To Have 10 Years Experience In Relationship / Kcee Look So Cute As He Steps Out In Style (photo) / Daddy Freeze And Benedicta Elechi On Vacation (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.