Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 27 Years Of Marriage - Pictures - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 27 Years Of Marriage - Pictures (35840 Views)

Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 13 Years Of Waiting (Photos) / Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting / Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 27 Years Of Marriage - Pictures by mechanics(m): 3:51pm On Dec 28, 2020
Wow, it takes patience and perseverance to hope on God, despite what people said, they still held on to God, that's how to succeed and overcome the vicissitudes of life.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 27 Years Of Marriage - Pictures by DMerciful(m): 3:54pm On Dec 28, 2020
Clomid twins
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 27 Years Of Marriage - Pictures by Jerewise332(m): 4:02pm On Dec 28, 2020
doggedfighter:

This is ivf. God did nothing.Stop foaming in the mouth.

Vitro fertilization by foot.. Why am I wasting my time on someone who dont even believe in God...
Wahala 4 dose who attributes the wonders of God to sciences

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 27 Years Of Marriage - Pictures by Jerewise332(m): 4:11pm On Dec 28, 2020
Andrewkinggg:

SMH! AND WHERE WAS THE HANDWORK OF GOD WHEN THEY WERE WITHOUT A CHILD FOR SO MANY YEARS?

MANY PARENTS ARE CHILDLESS TODAY BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T TAKE ADVANTAGE/AVAIL THEMSELVES TO THE GOOD OF SCIENCE.

Oga calm down mek God use you
Just so you know that God is the giver of children not sciences
Stop giving human's effort glory rather return it to God cos there're those without children yet God visited them at the right time... I'm not against science, yes! I know science is good but there're situations of life that demands the help of God but not science.. Get that!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 27 Years Of Marriage - Pictures by michoim(m): 4:25pm On Dec 28, 2020
doggedfighter:
Science putting smiles on the faces of couples.

Congratulations .

Enjoy your bundles of joy.
Which science? The couple involved attributed it to God, you are here talking about science. Don't give the glory meant for God to another...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 27 Years Of Marriage - Pictures by doggedfighter(f): 4:28pm On Dec 28, 2020
Jerewise332:

Vitro fertilization by foot.. Why am I wasting my time on someone who dont even believe in God...
Wahala 4 dose who attributes the wonders of God to sciences
Hahahahahahaha
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 27 Years Of Marriage - Pictures by tyup(m): 4:39pm On Dec 28, 2020
Iseoluwani:

be careful what you say or do to others,

karma is not far

meanwhile who mistakenly gave birth to someone with a low IQ like yours

Stop dealing with Rabbit and start dealing with humans to be quite knowledgeable cuz it's obvious you got a lil Brain. I asked a question which you couldn't answer to, are you any different to how animals reason?? I ask again and I'll still ask of what use is both of them having kids at 50years plus of age?? now answer like a human if at all ur one
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 27 Years Of Marriage - Pictures by ofiko123(m): 4:43pm On Dec 28, 2020
Congratulations to both of them..
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 27 Years Of Marriage - Pictures by azzima(m): 4:51pm On Dec 28, 2020
Being intertribal, I can just imagine the amount of pressure from BOTH sides of the Families due to barenness. Its only STRONG Love that must have kept this couple together o.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 27 Years Of Marriage - Pictures by BarrElChapo(m): 4:56pm On Dec 28, 2020
Paise God !
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 27 Years Of Marriage - Pictures by tyup(m): 4:59pm On Dec 28, 2020
Samfloxin:

I am very sure you are not married and doesn't have any source of income except Small small money you steal for your mother's shop to sub for yourself and girlfriend. I don't want to pray that you experience delay in childbirth when you marry.

You know what I've noticed bout Nonentity Subliterate Neanderthals of ur type?? it's the fact that life has dealt fiercely and fvcked you up raw to think everyone got to suffer the way you or ur family did. That you stole from ur family's gathered purse to take care of urself or ur LovePeddler u termed girlfriend doesn't speak same for everyone like you thought

And yeah I'm young and I've got a good source of income and if you ain't convinced enough cuz of how lowly Re-tarded you is atm how bout we do a Give away challenge on this forum. this is the best time to proof ur worthless Syphilitic primitive maniacal prowess

I'm up for the challenge just say when phool cool
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 27 Years Of Marriage - Pictures by Uzyvicks(f): 4:59pm On Dec 28, 2020
Caption this picture

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 27 Years Of Marriage - Pictures by Samfloxin(m): 5:10pm On Dec 28, 2020
tyup:

You know what I've noticed bout Nonentity Subliterate Neanderthals of ur type?? it's the fact that life has dealt fiercely and fvcked you up raw to think everyone got to suffer the way you or ur family did. That you stole from ur family's gathered purse to take care of urself or ur LovePeddler u termed girlfriend doesn't speak same for everyone like you thought

And yeah I'm young and I've got a good source of income and if you ain't convinced enough cuz of how lowly Re-tarded you is atm how bout we do a Give away challenge on this forum. this is the best time to proof ur worthless Syphilitic primitive maniacal prowess

I'm up for the challenge just say when phool cool
I don't engage slowpokes...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 27 Years Of Marriage - Pictures by Jerewise332(m): 5:11pm On Dec 28, 2020
doggedfighter:

Hahahahahahaha
U dey laugh abi?
may I know u jari?
Ur WhatsApp number if u dnt mind
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 27 Years Of Marriage - Pictures by Dollanaira: 5:23pm On Dec 28, 2020
really
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 27 Years Of Marriage - Pictures by Goldp5988(f): 5:45pm On Dec 28, 2020
What is hard for God to do doesn't exist
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 27 Years Of Marriage - Pictures by tyup(m): 6:01pm On Dec 28, 2020
Samfloxin:

I don't engage slowpokes...

I'm no slowpoke nigga if ur a broke ass just simply state it and if ur up to the challenge then set a date and stop beating around the bush like a nonentity sad
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 27 Years Of Marriage - Pictures by Iseoluwani: 6:18pm On Dec 28, 2020
tyup:

Stop dealing with Rabbit and start dealing with humans to be quite knowledgeable cuz it's obvious you got a lil Brain. I asked a question which you couldn't answer to, are you any different to how animals reason?? I ask again and I'll still ask of what use is both of them having kids at 50years plus of age?? now answer like a human if at all ur one

Don't worry, u will soon learn

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 27 Years Of Marriage - Pictures by tyup(m): 6:20pm On Dec 28, 2020
Iseoluwani:

Don't worry, u will soon learn

There's no learning no where my type can't stick to a barren woman Fr 27 hopeless years deal with it
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 27 Years Of Marriage - Pictures by doggedfighter(f): 6:30pm On Dec 28, 2020
Jerewise332:

U dey laugh abi?
may I know u jari?
Ur WhatsApp number if u dnt mind

I dey laugh o

So did you later start?
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 27 Years Of Marriage - Pictures by Jerewise332(m): 6:46pm On Dec 28, 2020
doggedfighter:

I dey laugh o

So did you later start?

Let's chat on WhatsApp
What do u think?
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 27 Years Of Marriage - Pictures by bukatyne(f): 7:19pm On Dec 28, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
i rejoice and congratulate them, but we all know that they did IVF. Nothing miraculous about it.

And IVF working out is not a miracle?

Can science determine implantation of the introduced foetus(es)?
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 27 Years Of Marriage - Pictures by DrFunmisticGlow: 7:21pm On Dec 28, 2020
bukatyne:

And IVF working out is not a miracle?

Can science determine implantation of the introduced foetus(es)?
it's not
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 27 Years Of Marriage - Pictures by KenModi(m): 7:27pm On Dec 28, 2020
Okayoo:
God still gave the scientists that knowledge. So All glory and praises belong to him. Still a miracle.

Science itself is a miracle, hence you often hear the phrase “the miracle of science”.

No one is denying the fact that all glory belongs to God, but couples should always tell the truth about how they got the children, what hospitals or healthcare centers they went and what procedures they undertook.

Tell how God used doctors and nurses; medical experts and advisers to lead them to their miracles. And stop making it as if God came down and touched them. This would even be very beneficial to those in a similar situation. They would know what steps to take to solve their problems.

Not trying to make it seem as if they just laid in their houses, prayed and miracles started happening. God used men and women to make that miracle possible. They should tell that as well; it doesn’t diminish the fact that God is the ultimate source of their miracle and joy.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 27 Years Of Marriage - Pictures by KenModi(m): 7:29pm On Dec 28, 2020
Goldie16:

For it to work is a miracle. I pray you don't experience it. You will even go to radio station to testify. Join ivf group on Facebook and see helele. Thousands of dollars, hundreds of injections and floods of tears all in the name of ivf and still alot of them have not gotten their baby after several ivf cycles and still counting

I have already said to myself, lack of children won’t make me have sleepless nights. I would just simply adopt one or two. My happiness won’t be defined by my ability to bear children or not. There are more important things in life than having children.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 27 Years Of Marriage - Pictures by Whoknowsme: 8:07pm On Dec 28, 2020
I rejoice with u. The babies will grow and shine forth as the stars
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 27 Years Of Marriage - Pictures by HAgbonna(m): 9:44pm On Dec 28, 2020
Congratulations to them. .27years is a long one to be together without a kid. ���� cool
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 27 Years Of Marriage - Pictures by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 29, 2020
To God be the glory
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 27 Years Of Marriage - Pictures by Updating9JA: 8:02am On Dec 29, 2020
Perfectsouth:
I rejoice with them..
They are strong cos I can't imagine the stigmatization they've endured...

There is this pastor in my street, he is a boss in nnpc, the man Daily Devotionals get money die but he didn't have a child.. I got to know he adopt the small boy with him..
My prayer everyday Is for God to give him children..
Very humble man

Pics below,
He be like say madam don dey add Jara to the testimony, see as oga dey look am
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 27 Years Of Marriage - Pictures by kemiwealth: 12:26pm On Dec 29, 2020
doggedfighter:
Science putting smiles on the faces of couples.

Congratulations .

Enjoy your bundles of joy.

So u don't believe in God's miracle......There is absolutely nothing God cannot do
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 27 Years Of Marriage - Pictures by doggedfighter(f): 3:05pm On Dec 29, 2020
kemiwealth:

So u don't believe in God's miracle......There is absolutely nothing God cannot do

God can't do anything.

He can't do shit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Mother After Years Of Not Seeing Her, She's Her Mom' / She Lied About Her Sick Mum To Be With Another Man All Through The Weekend / Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.