Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting (18456 Views)

Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 13 Years Of Waiting (Photos) / Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) / Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 27 Years Of Marriage - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 4:05pm On Jul 07, 2022
Update From . COM

A Nigerian Man, Kelvin Ejaife Anihwehwe And His Wife, Barrister Ogujor Tejiri, have welcomed a set of twins, boy and girl, after 11 years of marriage, Reports.

Friends And Family Members took to Facebook, As Sighted By to share the good news and celebrate the Couple.

"Hmmmm. Words fail me if I don't appreciate this our God for the life of this couple in particular. 11 years ago i was the chief bride maid for this couple after so many years of waiting God rained his blessings over them with a set of twin a girl and boys. please friends help me salute this our God ooo. Big Congratulations to Mr and Barrister Mrs Kelivn Ejaife Kelvin Anihwehwe I celebrate you guys specially because it can only get better and a happiness is a choice." Avwerosuo Eyeboka Obaroefe wrote on Tuesday, July 5, 2022.

See Photos And Reactions As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

26 Likes

Re: Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 4:10pm On Jul 07, 2022
See More Photo As Obtained By Below:

6 Likes

Re: Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting by God1000(m): 4:10pm On Jul 07, 2022
Congrats to them, wishing my senior brother and his wife their own soon, they've been married for 8 years.

My brother is the best human being on earth, he doesn't deserve this.

78 Likes

Re: Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting by longetivity(m): 4:11pm On Jul 07, 2022
Congratulations to mama and papa Ejima

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 4:15pm On Jul 07, 2022
longetivity:
Congratulations to mama and papa Ejima

See More Good News @ www.. Com

1 Like

Re: Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting by Mastakija(m): 4:18pm On Jul 07, 2022
Omo i dont love twins

I cherish them AF

Pencil portrait available
All the informations u want are in this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/7214706/all-informations-here

5 Likes

Re: Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 07, 2022
Wonderful. Congratulations to them
Re: Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 07, 2022
What God can not do does not exist.

Congratulations to the couple! I love twins kiss

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting by atobs4real(m): 11:38am On Jul 08, 2022
wow
Thank God and congratulations to the family
Re: Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting by dalass(f): 11:38am On Jul 08, 2022
Great news grin
Re: Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting by RedChiefPriest: 11:38am On Jul 08, 2022
Wow! Congratulations to you people
This is a good news

Dj! 40 kegs of palmwine and dish it out to me,the couple, the op and other nairalanders.
Barman! Play me "day of joy" by Cardi B and Adekunle Gold.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting by TinubuAdvocate1: 11:38am On Jul 08, 2022
Congrats to them.
Same way Nigeria will give birth to twins of progress when Peter Obi and Ahmed Datti take over aso rock.

PS: this one is posting good news today. tongue

The guy above me is a lunatic!

7 Likes

Re: Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 08, 2022
11 years of waiting or 11 years of shooting blanks.

I mean it must be tough trying for 11 years. The husband must be lean by now.

2 Likes

Re: Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting by B3sty(m): 11:38am On Jul 08, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting by bigdammyj: 11:39am On Jul 08, 2022
Congrats!
Re: Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting by ShenTeh(m): 11:39am On Jul 08, 2022
Congrats.

May God use your testimony as a reason to bless others who are believing for the same result too.

Again, congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting by NwaNimo1(m): 11:39am On Jul 08, 2022
How much dem pay for the kids?

[img]https://giffiles./216/216379.gif[/img]

...na so you ne dey see poor people with twins!

2 Likes

Re: Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting by Crafteck1: 11:39am On Jul 08, 2022
Sometimes tell us the way it was done whether it was artificial insemination or something else so that people can learn and gain from your experience is not everything you will say its is God's grace

4 Likes

Re: Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting by kevwemike: 11:39am On Jul 08, 2022
See my guy oooo congratulations bros

1 Like

Re: Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting by Beremx(f): 11:39am On Jul 08, 2022
Thank God for IVF. It has put smiles on childless couples

8 Likes

Re: Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting by visijo(m): 11:40am On Jul 08, 2022
If you need someone to talk to, I am here for you..

�Regular Problem 5000
�Sad Story 8000
�If I follow you cry 10,500

If I come help you find solution, hmmmmm forget about it..

1 Like

Re: Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting by MrWraith: 11:40am On Jul 08, 2022
Congratulations to the couple. IVF has been a blessing to families. If only it was less expensive many families would not be facing childlessness.

5 Likes

Re: Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting by Evaromantik(m): 11:42am On Jul 08, 2022
Why is it that after couple wait for a long time, they'll always give birth to Twins, Triplets or even Quadruplet?.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting by gloryhomemaker(f): 11:43am On Jul 08, 2022
Congratulations. It's great rejoicing.
Re: Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting by espboy: 11:43am On Jul 08, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting by temitope27(m): 11:44am On Jul 08, 2022
See the joy over the man's face grin
Re: Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting by naijapikin2(m): 11:44am On Jul 08, 2022
Congratulations to the family.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What If I Don't Want Children? / Pls I Need A Nice Yoruba Name 4 Baby Boy! / Shari’a Court Adjourns Case Of Marriage Involving Man, Granddaughter In Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.