Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,292 members, 7,860,699 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:32 PM

Customer Recounts How Money Was Silently Moved From Her Access Bank Account - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Customer Recounts How Money Was Silently Moved From Her Access Bank Account (416 Views)

China's New ‘Laser’ Gun Can Silently Burn Through Flesh From 0.8km Away (Photos) / How My Wife Poisoned My Food After I Gave Her Access To My ₦19 Million Bank Acc. / UBA Refunds Customer Whose Money Was Stolen From His Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Customer Recounts How Money Was Silently Moved From Her Access Bank Account by Worldtopnewsng: 11:23am On Dec 28, 2020
Customer Recounts How Money Was Silently Moved From Her Access Bank Account

Countless times, I have heard people complain about unauthorized debit transactions on their bank account and never thought I was going to be a victim.

I have always been of the opinion that I will never be defrauded provided I keep all details regarding my account including ATM pins, card digits, mobile app login information, card number and Security safe. Or so I thought.

Finding out that funds in my account had been withdrawn without my knowledge or getting a notification alert from Access Bank on a Monday morning made me go blank for a few seconds. Trust me, it was very difficult because I had just bought something and wanted to pay for it with my debit card.

Paying with my debit card is something I rarely do but I had no choice because the closet ATM stand from where I was at that point, was slightly over a kilometer.

https://worldtopnewsng.com/customer-recounts-how-money-was-silently-moved-from-her-access-bank-account/
Re: Customer Recounts How Money Was Silently Moved From Her Access Bank Account by spinna: 11:25am On Dec 28, 2020
Access the biggest wayo Bank in Nigeria

can money be noisily withdrawn? undecided
Re: Customer Recounts How Money Was Silently Moved From Her Access Bank Account by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 28, 2020
Silently kwa... cheesy
Re: Customer Recounts How Money Was Silently Moved From Her Access Bank Account by naijadrivablog: 7:18pm On Dec 28, 2020
Na wa

(1) (Reply)

Soldier Whips Taxi Driver For Not Wearing Nose Mask / Kidnappers Attack Funeral Convoy, Shoot Driver Dead In Edo / FIR Status Online RTI | Get FIR Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.