Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Why Are Nice People Often Victims Of Bad Circumstances? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Nice People Often Victims Of Bad Circumstances? (301 Views)

I Suspect My Friend Of Bad Luck Aura / Joseph Blankson: An Unsung Hero Who Died Rescuing 13 Victims Of A Boat Accident / Why Do People Take Advantage Of Nice People? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Nice People Often Victims Of Bad Circumstances? by Easyincome24: 11:24am On Dec 28, 2020
The topic got me awed just as you are also starring at it right now.

While searching online for a blog topic for a client who runs a niche in health and fitness, lifestyle blog; I decided to pull this strong one and it looked cool for my client.

Let's keep the story about my client aside and let's face this topic critically.

It has been a known fact that not all good or nice persons get rewarded the same way they selflessly offered a hand of love to others.

Recently I read about a guy who got jailed for being nice to a stranger.

This accused fellow decided to help a pregnant woman who was in the middle of no where at an odd hour of the day.

He helped the woman into his car, asked where she was heading to. But this woman who from the look of how she was feeling was just gesticulating, throttling which showed she was in pain.

The guy could only judged from the way she was feeling that the best at that hour was to look for a near by hospital where she would be attended by a medical expert.

Just some minutes to a maternity home, there was a road block by local vigilantes who questioned him where he was coming from, heading towards at that odd hour with his pregnant wife( they assumed the woman in the car was his wife).

This took some little time of argument and conviction especially when the said nice man narrated how he picked her up without knowing her destination.

At this point, the vigilantes could see the woman was already unconscious. They decided to rush her to a nearby midwifery but all efforts were abortive as the woman has given up the ghost.

This led the man into a trouble as the police were immediately notified about this incidence.

All efforts for the so called nice man to absolve himself from the death of this pregnant woman were all futile.

Since autopsy didn't show whether she was beaten or forcefully strangled; yet it took more than three years to prove this to the court as the man was kept in prison till this evidence were proved beyond reasonable doubt.

That begs the above question that why are nice people always victims of bad circumstances?

Re: Why Are Nice People Often Victims Of Bad Circumstances? by Easyincome24: 2:14pm On Dec 29, 2020
Anyone with such experience?

(1) (Reply)

. / . / How To Find The Perfect Shoes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.